Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group (58836 Views)

Ortom: We Spend ₦700 Million Monthly On Pensioners / FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by OBALOLA55(m): 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
Fulani group with the name, Fulani National Movement (FUNAM), has said it was responsible for the attack on the convoy of Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State on Saturday.

Ortom was attacked on Gboko Road by suspected Fulani militias who were dressed in black, while he was returning from his farm.

Following the attack, the governor said, “You know today is Saturday and is normal as a farmer, I usually go to my farm, so I went to my farm along Gboko road and on our way back.

“We started hearing some gunshots and we discovered people who were dressed in black and from experience we now discovered that these are Fulani militias and I do not want to take things for granted
because a few days ago the media were awash with a statement from MACBAN who met in Yola, the same place they met in 2016 where they decided that they will take Nigeria and that every other person is a slave that was when they started infiltrating the entire country.”

While reacting to the attack, FUNAM in a statement signed by Umar Amir Shehu, said the assault was plotted to kill Ortom who he described as a pagan that used his resources to destruct Fulani tenets.

The Fulani group also disclosed that it only had a slight setback in executing the assassination, hence Ortom was not dead by now.

“Our attention has been drawn to media reports today speculating about who attacked the Governor of Benue State, Samuel Ortom.

“Yes. Yes, we did. The Fulani Nationality Movement (FUNAM) carried out the attack. We have genuine reasons. We acted on behalf of millions of Fulani people in 15 countries.

“It's a case of vengeance against an infidel who has used his time and money, deployed in destroying the Fulani values and inheritance.

“Our courageous fighters carried out this historic attack to send a great message to Ortom and his collaborators: Whereever you are, once you are against Fulani long-term interest, we shall get you down. This is a clear warning. We hope those who take us for granted will get the indisputable message.”

The militia group also boasted that it would soon accomplish its task of killing Ortom and other governors in the southern part of Nigeria that was against the Fulani settlement also known as rural grazing area (RUGA).

“Our intention is unequivocal: TO KILL HIM. That mission will one day be fulfilled and very soon too.

“Eleven of FUNAM operatives were involved in the attack. Ortom escaped today because of a slight technical communication error. Next time, he will not be lucky. We can assure him and his supporters

“Ortom has been leading the campaign against Fulani interests in the North. We have our operatives in all southern states. Each will face our sword soon.

“We warn collaborators working against Fulani people across Nigeria: WE SHALL GET YOU irrespective of your hidden place.

“We state clearly, any state or individual that opposes RUGA will be confronted. Any state or individual that opposes ranching, we shall get you. Speak against ranching and RUGA even on the internet: Our noiseless fighters shall find and fix you.

“In the next few months, FUNAM will carry out attacks on strategic human and material assets of states and non-state groups or individuals known for their anti-Fulani campaigns.

"We shall hunt you down in your houses, in your workplaces, in your cars, in your streets. It's a matter of time.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/22/we-shall-assassinate-you-soon%E2%80%94fulani-militia-group-tells-ortom-southern-nigerian

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by OBALOLA55(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
CONFIRMED BY SAHARA REPORTERS

14 Likes

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by BafanaBafana: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
Na lie, this message has been circulating around Benue groups since Ortom's lies were exposed. Sahara reporters got this from the social media, as we all know they have be pursuing an agenda lately.
This is just like the imaginary Mohammed Isa ESN claimed to have caught and killed.

Ortom said he was attacked by Fulani herdsmen, they were 15 in number, they were dressed in black, they were armed, his security aids fought back. He ran for 1.5 km.
Questions we have been asking.
If they were so close for him to count them, how come none of his people sustained any injuries.
They were so close enough he identified them as Fulani herdsmen, maybe he even heard them speaking their language. But they couldn't shoot any of the herdsmen.
How come 3 people that were there with him gave 3 different stories.
And how he was able to run for 1.5km, that one no concern me sha.
What we know from reports on ground is that Ortom went to do his usual land grabbing and was chased like a thief by youths of that community.

66 Likes 15 Shares

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by BlueSparks: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
Na wa o

A young man said he would hire Russian mercenaries to assainate Buhari, for 2 years, he has been in DSS Custody.

I don't get. Is it that there's a seperate law for fulani madness. I mean, in the past six years there's been over 30,000 deaths linked with fulani activity, not one arrest and persecution has been made. If it's a Southerner, everywhere will be trembling. If you think it's a lie, check up how FG has been harassing Igboho everywhere for weeks

I Spoke up

291 Likes 26 Shares

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by OBALOLA55(m): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Na lie
angry

181 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by PureMe01: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
Yorubas shout sai Buhari!
Hope you guys will vote him again in 2023?
Zimbabwean president just announced that he's ready to grant asylum to Yoruba refugees fleeing from Fulani terrorists,so the options are now increasing for you guys.

If you decide to quote me to type trash,quote Baba wakiliu first,the only known Jagaban of Yorubaland, anyother one na counterfeit...no be to dey make noise online upandan waaah grin grin

225 Likes 21 Shares

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by atiku4President(m): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hmm
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by JAOS(m): 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
Sahara reporters are spreading hatred,malice,fear and anti-social agenda in the country they should be deep investigation in their processes

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
This group should know that no one is untouchable. Even buhari their leader and the sultan their sponsor can be popped too.

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by HeadShot: 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
PureMe01:
Yorubas shout sai Buhari!
Hope you guys will vote him again in 2023?
Zimbabwean president just announced that he's ready to grant asylum to Yoruba refugees fleeing from Fulani terrorists,so the options are now increasing for you guys.

Those people fall my hand no be small...

Chanting sai barber ...

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by HeadShot: 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
JAOS:
Sahara reporters are spreading hatred,malice,fear and anti-social agenda in the country they should be deep investigation in their processes

Fulani herdsmen are spreading peace... Harmony and Justice all round the country..

We should give them a medal...

Shame on cows... SMH

187 Likes 16 Shares

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by onoms4luv(m): 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
They claim they owned the country, and every other person is a slave

Nor be their fault Sha, na talk them talk, na hear I hear, the shield when dey protect them go soon fail them one day, and when we strike, we strike so hard..

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by IvarDboneless: 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
I still can't fantom the total silence on the part of our great DSS in all of these quagmire in recent time's. What is really going on

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Stateoforigin: 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ok
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by tutudesz: 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
To start fight easy O! Na to end am hard undecided If every ethnic decide to settle scores with una, una go fit stand

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
When you see threads like this and you still see some bastardd southerners talking about 2023, I hope fulani wipe all ur family out so we can be free of such epic foolish peeps

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
....And they are walking freely? Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by ScamHunter: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
Some of us warned Benue and Southern Kaduna people in 2014 of the calamity of voting APC but they, like Yoruba shouted Sai Baba. Today, Fulani agenda is on course just like the German Machine of 1914. This is the consequence when a people lack foresight to the point of empowering an enemy bent on destroying them. Imagine being trapped in a room with a 12 foot King Cobra. That is the closest present scenario. Even if they're unable to eliminate Ortom, they'll surely plant their stooge like they did throughout the South after Ortom is gone in 2 years. What I find intriguing is that they do not even care that these are regions that handed Nigeria over to them. They're still bent on destroying them. Imagine the US Consulate in Lagos recognizing the Sarkin Fulani in Lagos Yorubaland. Doesn't that tell you that what Mr Igboho is saying that Lagos is conquered by Fulani is correct? Reminds me of the British recognition of the Emir of Ilorin instead of the Balogun who had even grown more powerful than the Emir when the British arrived Ilorin. You see, it'll take having men like Igboho and Kanu rally the natives, otherwise, this country is already gone.
For Yoruba people, if you guys keep sitting on the fence due to fear of tomorrow and what you'll eat, by 2023, Birom would be child's play to what Fulani has mapped for you because half your land would be IDPs while the other half would be EDPs. For all the other ethnic groups, you'd better take the warning of Theophilus Danjuma Seriously.

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by elmessiahs(m): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
the cobra effect is playing out.
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by optimusprime2(m): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
There was a country ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by CalabarPikin: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
Clear threat from Gana boys

4 Likes

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Lagosfinder(m): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
This not a threat the nations security forces should play with
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by JoeEeL(m): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
TO THE UNKNOWN GUN MEN RISING FROM THE EAST, WE AT THE WEST ARE OBSERVING AND PRAYING FOR YOU.

YOU ARE FAVOURED.

KEEP THE FOCUS

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Kentuforchrist(m): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
Omo wahala
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Monogamy: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
grin

Ortom, nice staging

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by November1857(m): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

Ortom, nice staging
Monogamy helinues Typical fulani ashlicker..
The most pathetic is that the Fulani's don't differentiate between Yoruba Christian and Muslim while on rampage, in cast you think as a Yoruba muslim you're exempted !

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by sofeo(m): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
See stupid guts.

They are calling for way they will never win. Buhari must be thinking upside down.

At the same time, I don't really take Saharareporters that serious. They are full of junks and fake news.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Randy100: 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
See empty threat.

1 Like

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by Peterobi90: 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
It is well.
Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by blinking001(m): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
A threat on Ortoms life is a threat on Nigerians....I dare you all to do your worst and watch as things unfolds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group by bonechamberlain(m): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
angry very good, I hope dey try again, so it can set up a chain of events that would lead to break up of the country.

You can imagine a small and cowardly tribe attempting and still threatening to kill an elected Governor of a state.

If Buhari, Sultan and co are not their sponsored shouldn't these terrorist be arrested and convicted.

I am happy because I know there might be no Nigeria by 2023.

The Fulani's are brewing for war, if Nigeria ever divides through war, instigated and caused by Fulani using state resources. I don't think any Fulani man would be alive in west Africa

33 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) / Buhari Approves New Electricity Tariff; Rich Nigerians To Pay More / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.