Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging (49506 Views)

DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos / Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death (Photos) / Kidnappers Who Abducted Businessman In Rivers Arrested. See How Much They Shared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Built2last: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
Buhari will release his fang against Benue
Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Bruemath(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
tongue tongue
Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by donbachi(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
another wasted youth

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by zicoraads: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Homeboiy:
Court should have allowed God to judge them in His own way

Please anyone that knows how to hold rain should please don't hesitate to help us

It has been raining heavily here since yesterday

Benin city is under rain curfew

Business is stagnant
I miss Benin and Warri for that purpose. Minna has been very dry. We've been wishing for it this way. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by frowland(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
ozoebuka1:
angry

I don't trust this country one bit... The murderer "since he's been convicted" should be monitored closely so that the powers that be that sent him to do the job of killing the priest wouldn't release him... If you know, you know.

You would have been happier if you heard "court frees suspects" so you can start your hate comments. Why not go their yourself and monitor proceedings. Don't hide behind a keyboard to type nonsense.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by dvee2: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
If the killers were to be Fulani's ,they would quickly mention their names. Because the killers are actually from Benue state, they are only calling them killers. Hypocrites .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by frowland(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
dvee2:
If the killers were to be Fulani's ,they would quickly mention their names. Because the killers are actually from Benue state, they are only calling them killers. Hypocrites .
Don't mind them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Maket: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
Homeboiy:

Please anyone that knows how to hold rain should please don't hesitate to help us

Business is stagnant
You must be a selfish one for trying to alter what has been fixed by God to your favour.

The farmers pray for this rain.

Tomorrow may be your turn and there will not be rain.
Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Kdon2: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
dynicks:
nd their names nd pictures weren't given?....something is fishy!

I guess so.
Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by peterphd(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
zicoraads:

I miss Benin and Warri for that purpose. Minna has been very dry. We've been wishing for it this way. cheesy

Be like you no dey see how rain dey fall for mx
Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ozoebuka1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
frowland:

You would have been happier if you heard "court frees suspects" so you can start your hate commenst/s]. Why not go [s]their yourself and monitor proceedings. Don't hide behind a keyboard typing nonsense.
comment, there.

Just as you had your free speech to quote me to say your mind so do i have my own opinion to say my own opinion... Or are you trying to be tryrant even when you are not the owner of nairaland not to talk of being the president of Nigeria? #peace.
Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by klax(m): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
Their names pls? If no fake conviction release their names afterall they are already dead men so why hidden their names?

I'm not convinced these ones are not just thugs or cultist guys being roped into the killing. If Saraki is now termed armed robber and Dino arms dealer then I can trust the police.

Names please to clear doubt.
Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Ekaka1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
Homeboiy:

Business is stagnant

cry
Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
grin

Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Organs(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
ozoebuka1:
angry

I don't trust this country one bit... The murderer "since he's been convicted" should be monitored closely so that the powers that be that sent him to do the job of killing the priest wouldn't release him... If you know, you know.

Always suspicion. Even the President is a Jibrin from Sudan and not Buhari. This belief is keeping you guys in perpetual distrust, hate and dancing round in circles while the mumus keeping you that way keep running away, coming back, marry most beautiful girl available, give you hope, get you killed....round and round and round....

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Entom(m): 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
I'm waiting for the day they will be hanged.
Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
Until they start prosecuting the killer herdsmen i would take this government serious
Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by sonsomegrigbo: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
GOFRONT:
Rip in adivance......
But wherr is Nwaamaikpe and our very own page ziro??

Someone said he died in the recent plateau massacre
Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by yazach: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
dynicks:

Maybe they are not fulani
Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by docadams: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
FriendNG:
See some tools have been disappointed. They wanted to see Muslim names.

Possibly the cog in the wheel of justice has defected.
Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Sagay212: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hang them quickly before some people will make call to give them amnesty.
Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by brojoshua: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
Let there be justice.in every situation in Nigeria, and let each offender and criminals be rightly, justly and truly be prosecuted within the right time and rightly and justly punished if they are found guilty or be freed if not. Not only when it has to do with rich people
Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by whowantfuck(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
their names, if na Muhammad, Mustafa, musa, adamu, Ali, sanusi, gambo or Ibrahim they can never be sentenced to death by hanging in this country rather they will be set free and applauded.........
Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by omodave(m): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
Homeboiy:

Business is stagnant

Nor be small here ..just enjoy it like me

Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Witnes: 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
[quote author=HITTED post=69696985]And they deliberately refused to mention the names of these killers so we won't be asking questions later.[/quot
How do u think know their names will add up joy 2d lost of d rev.fr? Even d rev.fr relatives have acknowledged and applauded d judgement so pocket ur intend amebo.
Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by somehow: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
HITTED:
And they deliberately refused to mention the names of these killers so we won't be asking questions later.

Blame the useless newspaper.
Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Missonas(f): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
Incomplete news what are their names. How are we sure you are killing anyone. Another bullsh..it
Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by iamjavadem(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
Wailers. You also want the picture of his family that was happy about the judgement?
dynicks:
Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by iamjavadem(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
I am sure if you ask the pastor’s happy family, they will tell you.
jegz25:
What are the names of the two persons convicted?
Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by iamjavadem(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
How? Because it takes just 24. Hours to solve a case?
ubest1:
Things have started working in Benue after defection
Re: Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ofwest47(m): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
Those kidnappers who killed the catholic priest were all Christians even those who killed the Plateau catholic bishops were all Christians so why they are names and pictures can not be published and C A N can of worms can even call for their pardon for it is Christians killing Christians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) / Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) / Gang Attacks UNILORIN Prof Onimisi, Wife, Son Inflicting Machete Cuts (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.