Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' (22345 Views)

Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
shout out to those who meet thier babes when dem broke.

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
But nobody said it wasn't important na. Abi na love you go use rent house, pay school fees, feed your family, buy clothes undecided Baba it seems you are the one that just got the memo very late o.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by LesbianBoy(m): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
Rainmania:
But nobody said it wasn't important na. Abi na love you go use rent house, pay school fees, feed your family, buy clothes undecided So what's so revealing about this your yan now. Mtchew

Where were you when sinaj said money is not important, that true love is the all in all in marriage? She is talking as if when I marry her now, it's true love that wee wee use and pay "hass rent" and "sku fees" cheesy cheesy
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by Idrismusty97(m): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
You don't have the right to an erection if you are broke. The brokeness go too choke you the only fun thing you can do is shooting more babies Upanda and forming "Children are blessings".

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Too bad...if to say hin no win 'Idols' nko ?

Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
Very true, this seun new FP that starts with number 1 make sense o
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by kinzation(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
Saff:
Before nko. But let a woman say this and she’s raged a golddigger. Smh
yo right

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by caseone(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
I cannot dispute the fact of the importance of money in marriage , but money goes and return , even fluctuates and dissapoint you when you needed it most but in the mist of all this something certainly stays which is the love of God so put your trust in God then every other thing Good health ,good woman, plenty money will be added sir thank you ooo

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by iomoge2(f): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Truth
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by mrbaba18(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
get a life b4 u get a wife

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by DivineTurnAroun(f): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
Very important i will surely make my own money

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by linearity: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
As if this not universal truth and common sense.

At this rate, one will not be surprise if, the next topic to hit front page is....”breathing is very important to be alive”.
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Where were you when sinaj said money is not important, that true love is the all in all in marriage? She is talking as if when I marry her now, it's true love that wee wee use and pay "hass rent" and "sku fees" cheesy cheesy

Hhen..Hhen who be that abeg? Anyway na small pikin dey worry am. Better suffer never hammer her head.
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by zicoraads: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
Saff:
Before nko. But let a woman say this and shes tagged a golddigger. Smh
Right. It's gradually moving up, up, up. Any chance it'll move higher anytime soon? grin tongue

You seem to be in so much love with your legs. They look lovely tbh.

And erm, most of us know the importance of money. The difference is, Timi didn't make it out as the only and most important thing. Ladies now make it the one and only thing. To a lot of them, it's only money that matters. Which is why we tag most of them gold diggers.
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by felix000000(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
Money play an important role in marriage, even bible acknowledged it that money answereth all things, God please make hustle pay for me.
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by onatisi(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
basic fundamental foundational truth which many dont want to hear, money makes love last longer
Munzy14:
Undiluted truth!. Money is not everything, but the only thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by onatisi(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
without money , any attention a man gives a woman will eventually become meaningless to the woman if the man doesnt have any money to back it up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by DTBCLICKS(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
No one loves a broke nigga
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by Saff(f): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
zicoraads:

Right. It's gradually moving up, up, up. Any chance it'll move higher anytime soon? grin tongue

You seem to be in so much love with your legs. They look lovely tbh.

And erm, most of us know the importance of money. The difference is, Timi didn't make it out as the only and most important thing. Ladies now make it the one and only thing. To a lot of them, it's only money that matters. Which is why we tag most of them gold diggers.
lol thanks

Oh I see. I still think if a woman said this in the same exact manner, the comments would be totally different. But hey, that’s just my opinion.
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by Munzy14(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
onatisi:
basic fundamental foundational truth which many dont want to hear, money makes love last longer
exactly. I advise people if you don't have money, leave women case.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by sweetilicious(f): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
exporters101:
NO Money, NO Honey

Without money, even a faithful wife sef will be tired patching it up with you and call you to do something or she would leave one day.

While some women are natural gold miners in your life, more than diggers sef. They marry you for the money and fly away like a bird when there's no money again.

Money is good but not the most important. Both should earn money.The responsibility should not rest on the man alone.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by tekslee: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
True
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by donskin101: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
You are right, very necessary..... Money keep a family running
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by toye440: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

No come sing "All you need is love" later ooo...
lol u mean say him go remix the beetles........lol
so na to dey remix ppl song he sabi, but he did one that touched me " IYAWO MI"
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by BruncleZuma: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
toye440:

lol u mean say him go remix the beetles........lol
so na to dey remix ppl song he sabi, but he did one that touched me " IYAWO MI"

Nah you talk am ooo
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by Paulosky1900: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
lordtosan:
On point.

You need money to pay the bills.
You need money to maintain your wife and her body.
You need money for the education of the kids.

In fact you need money for everything in marriage.

Marriage should be reserved for only people who have money. There should be a new law. The constitution should be amended. Poor people should be given free ticket to brothels to satisfy their sexual needs with just 5h or 1k. They should never be allowed to get married to give birth to kids that will suffer.

Dumb ass, i hope ur father is bill gate.. And u re here on nairaland wasting ur career,..
Mumu comment.
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by yougmoney: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
[/color][quote author=lordtosan post=69700683]On point.

You need money to pay the bills.
You need money to maintain your wife and her body.
You need money for the education of the kids.

In fact you need money for everything in marriage.

Marriage should be reserved for only people who have money. There should be a new law. The constitution should be amended. Poor people should be given free ticket to brothels to satisfy their sexual needs with just 5h or 1k. They should never be allowed to get married to give birth to kids that will suffer.

Talking of sexual satisfaction, it's #500 in some hotels already but come to think of it sex is not the only reason that people get married, it's also for procreation of one who would bear your name when you are out of this earth[color=#770077]
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by MrBigiman: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Munzy14:
Undiluted truth!. Money is not everything, but the only thing.

Munzy has gotten here again.
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by DonroxyII: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
It is the most essentially important tool for a successful marriage .... Though, you may be broke (it's allowed) , Dangote sef fit broke Na grin ..... but Marriage when you don't have sustainable source of income , then you have written a good letter to exponential poverty that can extend to 3rd generations if care ain't taken grin

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
Cream

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by Munzy14(m): 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
MrBigiman:

Munzy has gotten here again.
bigiman say so! lol

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by Stallion93(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Naked truth, as a matter of fact, Money is very important to sustain Life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Tells Married Men To Stop Asking Her Out / Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money / Kcee Becomes Brand Ambassador For Air Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.