Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' (22343 Views)

Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by pocohantas(f): 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
zicoraads:

Hanty tongue

I saw you over that food section. grin My followers comments took me there. Ehen, have you ever posted egusi recipe on the thread? I have this full chicken that has been in my freezer for a week now. Saw one image online of one good looking egusi soup and would love to try it out.

I'm on a month leave from work. I want to do exciting and new things. grin

Hook me up if you see any website or anyone that needs a good content writer biko. And the pay too is good.

Very nice thread. Devoid of the usual NL everyday insults.
Na ibka.yee carry me go there too. No, I haven't posted recipe for egusi soup, but I can do that for you.

Wow, enjoy your leave dear. I plan to take mine by October, would use that time to visit all my boyfriends grin. I don't know any, go find by yasef!!
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by lordtosan(m): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
pesinfada:
it depends on d konji level sha.

Because if u x1k by 300days plus logistics..... If pay bprice
Who no get money no supposed lash pass once a week. grin The rest energy is to be exerted making money.
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by lordtosan(m): 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Paulosky1900:

Dumb ass, i hope ur father is bill gate.. And u re here on nairaland wasting ur career,..
Mumu comment.
Fool. I hope your father is not one of the poor men who couldn't control his sexual urge and gave birth to a fool like you? You that have career, what are doing here?

Much of the world's population are products of poor folks who see sex as their only means of pleasure and making babies as their only escape route from poverty(Hoping that one of their kids would bring in wealth some day). These kids later turn out to be touts, thugs, armed robbers.

Ask yourself. How many kids of wealthy men turns out to be touts or thugs?
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by zicoraads: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
pocohantas:

Very nice thread. Devoid of the usual NL everyday insults.
Na ibka.yee carry me go there too. No, I haven't posted recipe for egusi soup, but I can do that for you.

Wow, enjoy your leave dear. I plan to take mine by October, would use that time to visit all my boyfriends grin. I don't know any, go find by yasef!!
Alright, please do. I'll really appreciate it.

Erm, so it means I'll be serenading you with my charm in a few months time eh? Nice! grin tongue

Ehn, you may come across one. Just to put you on notice in case you do.
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by linearity: 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
pesinfada:
guy many ppl no know ooo

Hmmm

Na wen person don chop bellyful na dem dey say ‘I love, I love...’ if hunger show face, forget that I love you oh!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:06am On Jul 26, 2018
lordtosan:
when a divorce occurs, it is the man's properties that get divided. Not the woman's. So think.

stop writing LIES online... it is only in 3rd world countries (especially muslim) where such rubbish happens. in the real world, ALL your family asset (husband's AND wife's) will be divided equally (if wife has a bungalow and husband has 3 mansions then OF COURSE, she will keep her tiny house and get one of the husband house as settlement, but the same thing would happen if the WIFE was the richer one, she would give up one of her mansions, duh! if what you wrote above was remotely true, then Mary J Blige, J-lo, Halle Berry, Madonna, Britney Spears, Mel B, Janet Jackson (and the rest of them rich divorced women) wouldnt be paying their ex husband after divorce like they had to do.

NO COUNTRY IN THE REAL WORLD GIVES FINANCIAL BENEFIT TO WOMEN IN DIVORCE, THEY GIVE FINANCIAL BENEFIT TO THE POORER SPOUSE (WHICH IS OFTEN WOMEN)...BIG DIFFERENCE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by ademijuwonlo(f): 12:23am On Jul 26, 2018
Money is good!
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by chosenwan1(m): 12:41am On Jul 26, 2018
Hmmn master eugenics, ride on
lordtosan:
On point.

You need money to pay the bills.
You need money to maintain your wife and her body.
You need money for the education of the kids.

In fact you need money for everything in marriage.

Marriage should be reserved for only people who have money. There should be a new law. The constitution should be amended. Poor people should be given free ticket to brothels to satisfy their sexual needs with just 5h or 1k. They should never be allowed to get married to give birth to kids that will suffer.

Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by exporters101: 3:17am On Jul 26, 2018
sweetilicious:
Money is good but not the most important. Both should earn money.The responsibility should not rest on the man alone.
I absolutely agree
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by Barayeks(m): 3:42am On Jul 26, 2018
Almost all the girls on my contact list used this Timi Dakolo's post on their WhatsApp status yesterday. There's nothing profound about this post, it's common knowledge that money is important in marriage. Uncommon knowledge however is that this advice shouldn't be gender specific. It applies to both males and females. Cos posts like this always get girls hyped forgetting that money shouldn't come from only one direction in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by zinaunreal(m): 6:18am On Jul 26, 2018
lordtosan:
It is the duty of man to provide for his family. Not the wife young man. The Bible supports that. Our society/customs support that. Even in USA and other European countries that paint picture of equal financial support by husband and wife, when a divorce occurs, it is the man's properties that get divided. Not the woman's. So think.

Lol. In the usa, it is who has the most money in marriage that has to share his/her property of there is divorce sir. Britney Spears ex husband currently receives alot of money from her based on divorce settlement and prenuptials also becuse she makes far much money than he does so do your research sir

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by Olayemi244(m): 7:14am On Jul 26, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

This is actually had to do with an unexplainable God's given grace and fate.

ARRANT NONSENSE!!
money is important in LIFE (whether single, married or a widow)?! can a single person feed himself without money? can a single person get a roof over his/her head without money? can a single person clothe/care for themselves without money?! so, if money is important to survive as a single person, why would anybody think that as soon as you are married, it should be any different?!?!!??!!? i dont get it.
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by Burgerlomo: 7:41am On Jul 26, 2018
He nailed it cool
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by Paulosky1900: 7:53am On Jul 26, 2018
lordtosan:

Fool. I hope your father is not one of the poor men who couldn't control his sexual urge and gave birth to a fool like you? You that have career, what are doing here?

Much of the world's population are products of poor folks who see sex as their only means of pleasure and making babies as their only escape route from poverty(Hoping that one of their kids would bring in wealth some day). These kids later turn out to be touts, thugs, armed robbers.

Ask yourself. How many kids of wealthy men turns out to be touts or thugs?
hey dude, look at ur thinking..even bill gate father isnt rich he is a woodcutter, and now hes son is one of the richest so dude it doesnt work that way... Rich men sons mostly re cowards many lack common sense... Of which i knew dat u know.
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by lordtosan(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2018
Paulosky1900:

hey dude, look at ur thinking..even bill gate father isnt rich he is a woodcutter, and now hes son is one of the richest so dude it doesnt work that way... Rich men sons mostly re cowards many lack common sense... Of which i knew dat u know.
Look at your thinking too. 1 out of 100 poor kids make it. Only the determined ones make it. Whose children are the touts and thugs we have around? Otedola's children?

My point is most poor folks are the major cause of much of the local crimes around. Very rarely you hear of kids from very wealthy homes becoming touts and thugs. What's the number one cause of robbery? Poverty and hunger!! Check the statistics.

Who is Tompolo?
Who is Ateke?
Who is Shakau?
Who was Aninih?
Who was Jerico?
Who are members of book haram?
Who are members of militants?

Poor kids from poor homes who grew up to forment troubles. All of them!! Better a rich kid who lacks common sense but sane, than a poor kid who has common sense and dangerous to peace.

There are the determined ones among the poor kids who would make it to the top but that's 1/100. For every wizkid who made it from the ghetto, there are 99 WizKids smoking weed and terrorising the hood.
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by Paulosky1900: 8:10am On Jul 26, 2018
lordtosan:
Look at your thinking too. 1 out of 100 poor kids make it. Only tge determined ones make it. Whose children are the touts and thugs we have around? Otedola's children?
its just a fact that is part of this world.. Their will always be the rich and the poor...and it isnt 9ja alone so dude forget it..David wasnt the 1st but almost the last of joseph children bt he is more prosperous dan all of his brothers.. Anyone dat wantd to be thug wil be thug both rich and poor.
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by lordtosan(m): 8:11am On Jul 26, 2018
zinaunreal:

Lol. In the usa, it is who has the most money in marriage that has to share his/her property of there is divorce sir. Britney Spears ex husband currently receives alot of money from her based on divorce settlement and prenuptials also becuse she makes far much money than he does so do your research sir
More often than not, it is the man's property that goes in.

Who pays alimony? The wife? No! The man pays alimony!! Think man. Divorce is always in favour of the woman. Hence, men are scared of of it. Rarely does a woman come out of divorce case disadvantaged. Read.

All of what I said goes to show the man is supposed to provide for his family. It's an age long tradition.
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by lordtosan(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2018
Paulosky1900:

its just a fact that is part of this world.. Their will always be the rich and the poor...and it isnt 9ja alone so dude forget it..David wasnt the 1st but almost the last of joseph children bt he is more prosperous dan all of his brothers.. Anyone dat wantd to be thug wil be thug both rich and poor.
Go back and read the last post you quoted. I have added more statistics to evidence my stance.
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by Paulosky1900: 8:16am On Jul 26, 2018
lordtosan:
Look at your thinking too. 1 out of 100 poor kids make it. Only the determined ones make it. Whose children are the touts and thugs we have around? Otedola's children?

My point is most poor folks are the major cause of much of the local crimes around. Very rarely you hear of kids from very wealthy homes becoming touts and thugs. What's the number one cause of robbery? Poverty and hunger!! Check the statistics.

Who is Tompolo?
Who is Ateke?
Who is Shakau?
Who was Aninih?
Who was Jerico?
Who are members of book haram?
Who are members of militants?

Poor kids from poor homes who grew up to forment troubles. All of them!! Better a rich kid who lacks common sense but sane, than a poor kid who has common sense and dangerous to peace.

There are the determined ones among the poor kids who would make it to the top but that's 1/100. For every wizkid who made it from the ghetto, there 99 WizKids smoking weed and terrorising the hood.

am expecting to see isis bt u excluded them... Is Osama bin laden a thug and tout?
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by Paulosky1900: 8:21am On Jul 26, 2018
lordtosan:
Go back and read the last post you quoted. I have added more statistics to evidence my stance.
some fight for injustice been melted on them.. Is that what makes them thugs? Their must be people that wil fight and dat is the world we re living.
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by lordtosan(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2018
Paulosky1900:

am expecting to see isis bt u excluded them... Is Osama bin laden a thug and tout?
I expected you will mention him. Osama bin Laden is a religionist. A hardcore Muslim. Religion spurred that not hunger/poverty/common sense.

What could have spurred Jericho and Aninih to steal?
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by mrbaba18(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2018
pesinfada:
hmmmmmm
U must be an elderly
am a young man o

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by lordtosan(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2018
Paulosky1900:

some fight for injustice been melted on them.. Is that what makes them thugs? Their must be people that wil fight and dat is the world we re living.
Jerico and Aninih were fighting for justice by killing other poor folks or that Billion Kidnapper was fighting for justice?
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by fimi: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2018
Fact, facter, factest
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by Dollywood(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2018
cool grin If there is money and the husband can't satisfy his on bed.. aswear d marriage won't last 9months...
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by FunnyDude(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2018
I will teach you how to make that money from your room. Six figures monthly! Pm me
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by zinaunreal(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
lordtosan:
More often than not, it is the man's property that goes in.

Who pays alimony? The wife? No! The man pays alimony!! Think man. Divorce is always in favour of the woman. Hence, men are scared of of it. Rarely does a woman come out of divorce case disadvantaged. Read.

All of what I said goes to show the man is supposed to provide for his family. It's an age long tradition.

So what youre saying is that she should just come to the marriage with an empty bank account. No sensible man would take that headache in this evolving society
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by lordtosan(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
zinaunreal:

So what youre saying is that she should just come to the marriage with an empty bank account. No sensible man would take that headache in this evolving society
You never love. Except you think marriage is form of financial partnership like a business.
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by zinaunreal(m): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
lordtosan:

You never love. Except you think marriage is form of financial partnership like a business.

Sir that is the way women see it in the first place. They are looking for helper. They abused and are still abusing the fundamentals of marriage as an institution
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by Paulosky1900: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
lordtosan:
I expected you will mention him. Osama bin Laden is a religionist. A hardcore Muslim. Religion spurred that not hunger/poverty/common sense.

What could have spurred Jericho and Aninih to steal?
mind you aninih and deli nwamama nt jericho mostly robs banks and scatter the money in the market place or from the stingy rich men nt poor folks and they didnt do it alone they have help from above.. This worlds problems is already been prophesize that their wil be faminine and fake prophet, wars people hating each other so if u like born only one child what will happen will still happen..... Thats GODS WORD.
Re: Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' by sweetilicious(f): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
romenna:
forget. Even u see go change dis statement wen push comes to shove.
I have seen a rich man but his money was not my priority.He could have given me all but he lacked the most important thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy's “Anybody” Featured On Ballers / Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money / Kcee Becomes Brand Ambassador For Air Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.