Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

How Can I Calculate My Shipping Cost From USA To Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Calculate My Shipping Cost From USA To Nigeria (435 Views)

How To Calculate Wall Screeding By Square Meter / Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. / How can I calculate my Shipping Cost From USA to Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Calculate My Shipping Cost From USA To Nigeria by Faithodoh: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
I have an item weighing 50lbs and i want to ship from USA to Lagos Nigeria via shoptomydoor. How can i get the estimated cost for the weight provided.
Re: How Can I Calculate My Shipping Cost From USA To Nigeria by teckmore(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
You will be charged per lbs
And custom duty also.

Majorly based on cargo company you are using and nature of the goods you are shipping

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Buy 3pairs Of This Hot Jeans Foe 9000 Naira / ​​why I Pity Whoever Will Succeed Me As Redeemed Church GO – Pastor Adeboye / As A Graduate, Would You Accept A Job Of 1.5million Monthly As A Cleaner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.