Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped (101791 Views)

Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshipped / 10 Churches You Need To Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by Koolking(m): 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
allanphash7:
Was there chirstains during the lofe of your jesus?

Was there church durong the lofe of your jesus?

Better wake up from your slumber

What is this dude saying?
Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by tobinwesta: 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
God is truly merciful! Assuming God na man, chai na fire for don consume them finish.. I wonder why the inclusion of church to their names.
Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by Blackicegold(m): 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
Am not seeing Olumba Olumba there oo

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by olaade21: 12:05am On Aug 01, 2018
perdollar:
akpamu! a true jihadist dey Syria,Iraq,Afghanistan, southern Philippines somalia, Mozambique etc dey fyt for dia share of heavenly virgin pussy u dey behind ur phone dey form e- jihadi. thunder fire u! begin trek go Maiduguri if u no fit travel abroad.

I don’t have time for goatsss like you. I can see you are jobless. Your crusader friends will keep you occupied all over the world. Your comrades can be found in the Kkk as well. Pity they won’t accept you as you are a nigger or even worse a dafftt one from the third world. Bigot.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by Barthley: 12:28am On Aug 01, 2018
They are still better than us.. we Pretenders

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by Dackrapper(m): 12:49am On Aug 01, 2018
allanphash7:
But your religion is for the sane right?

Ok o
What if I tell you I don't do religion? and I was talking about Madness of people not about my religion.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by tunary(m): 12:53am On Aug 01, 2018
Ayoswit:
God indeed is merciful.
I'm telling you
Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by Richwole: 1:00am On Aug 01, 2018
Church of Weed
Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by donqx: 1:04am On Aug 01, 2018
hmmm
Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by wink2015(m): 1:43am On Aug 01, 2018
Nice share! As the popular saying goes!

One man's meat is another man 's poison.

Variety is the spice of life.

You are free to profess whatever religious faith you like.

It is your candid choice.

The important thing is that you do not spill human blood or kill human being in your religious ceremony.

I think most genuine religion preaches human peaceful co-existence, love, tolerance, and understanding. And the spiritual, physical and material growth of their member.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by jojothaiv(m): 2:28am On Aug 01, 2018
Life is short, so take it easy....

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by Moneyboyz: 3:47am On Aug 01, 2018
jagugu88li:
Royalblak007 you have started. What is this now cheesy church of spaghetti and all

Define Church
Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by Moneyboyz: 3:49am On Aug 01, 2018
wink2015:
Nice share! As the popular saying goes!

One man's meat is another man 's poison.

Variety is the spice of life.

You are free to profess whatever religious faith you like.

It is your candid choice.

The important thing is that you do not spill human blood or kill human being in your religious ceremony.

I think most genuine religion preaches human peaceful co-existence, love, tolerance, and understanding. And the spiritual, physical and material growth of their member.

They won't listen
Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by Immorttal: 4:07am On Aug 01, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
Adults who wake up, get dressed and go and worship what they know is a fictional spaghetti monster? undecided
Spaghetti!
it was created by Atheist to mock Christianity and they'll challenge you that you cannot disprove their god created the universe.
Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by sluk(m): 4:11am On Aug 01, 2018
church of cannabis really got my attention. #religiousmaterial #treat others the way you would love to be treated #nosegregation
Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by Immorttal: 4:16am On Aug 01, 2018
jagugu88li:
Royalblak007 you have started. What is this now cheesy church of spaghetti and all
Atheist created the church and instills their doctrine, its a fun church to them. they want the Christians and other religions to know how it feels like worshiping imaginary skydaddy. they claimed the present of their god can be felt and they can prove it to you. and maybe in the future the religion will get its own adherents and expands across the world. na like that it dey start grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by MalikP81(f): 6:46am On Aug 01, 2018
Op what is church?
Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 01, 2018
Dackrapper:
There are too many mad people in the world
Have you ever tried to look at your religion (whatever it may be) from an outsider's point of view and wondered if people perceive you to be crazy as well? I'm just curious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by allanphash7(m): 7:01am On Aug 01, 2018
Never knew that was your point tho

Good morning
Dackrapper:
What if I tell you I don't do religion? and I was talking about Madness of people not about my religion.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 01, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Missionary Church Of Kopimism

The Missionary Church of Kopimism also proves that we have a lot of weird churches that are not dedicated to the worship of God. This religion is the
creation of Swedish national Isaac Gerson who believes that file sharing is an act of appreciation toward the original owner. You know, our little way of telling the creator “thank you.”

Gerson says people should be happy that someone even bothered to share their file instead of trying to get them arrested for infringing on a copyright. Followers of his church believe that copyright laws should not exist and everyone should be allowed to download, copy, and upload files without hindrance.

They believe that information belongs to everyone and should not be hoarded by a few. The church draws a line, though, by saying that it is wrong to spy on other people’s conversations. The Missionary Church of Kopimism does not have a religious book but recognizes Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V as religious symbols

I first heard of tthis religion 2012. I promptly joined
Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by Alezy(m): 7:11am On Aug 01, 2018
Ayoswit:
God indeed is merciful.
I swear
Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by ike007(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2018
I thought I will see church of Adontology. where big booty is worshiped

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by Frankel7(m): 7:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Many are mad,few are roaming!
Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by cyprex: 8:52am On Aug 01, 2018
OP thanks for this compilation.
It further convinces me that the Christian Church is indeed the hope of our salvation. That is why Satan and his agents are busy copying it.

No one would copy something that has no substance.

Thank you Jesus for this revelation.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2018
Venici:

You're not getting it. It's a parody religion meant to ridicule the existence of the God ''entity"
I get you now
Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by litaninja(m): 9:11am On Aug 01, 2018
Adults who wake up, get dressed and go to worship where they'll be told of a fish that swallowed a man for 3 days? Or who go to worship where they'll be told that dying for a cause will earn them 70 virgins somewhere

vivaciousvivi:
Adults who wake up, get dressed and go and worship what they know is a fictional spaghetti monster? undecided
Spaghetti!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by mmsen: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2018
Dackrapper:
There are too many mad people in the world

Yes.

1.5 billion muslims.

Over 1 billion xtians.

That is insane.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by R2Hmmm: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2018
Look at this people

Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by shakyum: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2018
Church of Maradona , Church of Spaggetti, where church of Idomie grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by Venici: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2018
cool
vivaciousvivi:

I get you now
Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by Czarugo007: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
Must they call themselves church?
Re: Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped by dangwarmai(m): 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
festwiz:
FSM..The one true god.
All praise the FSM. Bringing us delicious pasta and noodles since the dawn of time.

grin

#peace
May the noodles fall on you. can I hear somebody shout amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree / Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult / Adult Movie Mistakenly Displays On Church Screen During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.