Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Varginity As A Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Varginity As A Problem (900 Views)

When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Varginity As A Problem by victorazy(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2010
This is not to discourage any virgin in the house "if any" Is a happy and amazing thing to happen to a man when he find out that his just wedded wife is a virgin. But this situation has been a miserable moment to few men round the world when they find out that their wives could not have se-x with them for about 2 - 7 year after honey moon because of the great pain they feel inside. This may sound gibberish especially this part of the world were little girls now go out with men as old as their father, but believed me, is happening cuz i watched the programme on Cable TV Show.

I am now asking:

1. What will you do if you find yourself in this situation?
2. Will the abortion of the marriage be encouraged?
3. Will the man be allowed to have extra lover?
Re: Varginity As A Problem by Spyker: 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2010
Another virginity thread, waiting for others to comment.
Re: Varginity As A Problem by spoilt(f): 12:08am On Jun 17, 2010
Varginity? shocked

I give up. grin
Re: Varginity As A Problem by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 17, 2010
Lol
Re: Varginity As A Problem by Onchedu(m): 12:28am On Jun 17, 2010
What sort of stupid talk is this?

U don't know if a man meets a virgin and can't get her to want sex with him badly enough to not care if it'l hurt like hell that first time the problem is not so much hers as it is he's?

Selfish self-centered men like easy work so much they don't mind who ploughed the field; they just want the harvest. where the hell is Ur pride as a man if U can't do the work Urself?

U want to end a marriage just cos U can't get ur wife to crave the idea of having pleasurable sex with U?

All these boys these days that call them selves men sef. No wonder chics no dey respect some of una.
Re: Varginity As A Problem by Onchedu(m): 12:29am On Jun 17, 2010
Even to the extent of committing crimes against Urself and Ur marriage cos U can't do a proper job? How dense can U be?
Re: Varginity As A Problem by Faher(m): 1:10am On Jun 17, 2010
Your story makes no sense

Married virgins don't go on 2-7yrs no-s3x vacation

If they feel hurt the first time, they'll take a few days or weeks to heal and that's it

So, if you're going to paint a fake scenario, at least try to sound smart. This thread is retarded.
Re: Varginity As A Problem by Onchedu(m): 1:19am On Jun 17, 2010
Highly RETARDED!
Re: Varginity As A Problem by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 17, 2010
Poster needs hot tea that will burn his tong
Re: Varginity As A Problem by kpolli(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2010
i hope all those girls who want to marry as virgins have read n learnt, a word is enough for the wise
Re: Varginity As A Problem by Carolece(f): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2010
It's not a good thing again to marry a virgin? Its a man's responsiblity, who's generally the experienced ones to "teach" his partner about sex. Sex has specific techniques in order to be great, its not a banging "game" it takes skills, patience and love to enjoy a great session. Guys, be patient and gentle with your virgin wives, please!
Re: Varginity As A Problem by Carolece(f): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2010
I just pretent not to see question #3. Men ALWAYS think of that right? wrong?
Re: Varginity As A Problem by Onchedu(m): 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2010
Carolece; God bless U with correct husband. Ur words sweet me no be small. wink
Re: Varginity As A Problem by AniLee(f): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2010
eish this virgin threads, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Varginity As A Problem by R3tr0str(f): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2010
Ani Lee:

eish this virgin threads, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Pls tell me, what's wrong with them?
Re: Varginity As A Problem by AniLee(f): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2010
if u been in NL longer, u wud know
Re: Varginity As A Problem by R3tr0str(f): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2010
Ani Lee:

if u been in NL longer, u wud know
Actually, I've been in NL longer than you so yes I know
Re: Varginity As A Problem by AniLee(f): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2010
R3tr0st^r:

Actually, I've been in NL longer than you so yes I know

lol, ok, moving on then,,,,,,

(1) (Reply)

Oh My / Cheating Woman / She Is Older Than Me Can I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.