Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,177 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (47523 Views)

Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon / Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor / Buhari Has Failed Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by rusher14: 4:53am On Jul 26, 2018
kikake:

Wise words.

With Buhari and Atiku as the foremost presidential candidates next year, Nigeria shall still remain in the deep hole.

Bukola Saraki should have been a way out for Nigeria, but shall the Buhari cabal allow him to rescue Nigeria from the hole dug many years now by poorly educated and now senile leaders?

Because Saraki did such a laudable job in Kwara right?

Can you live in Kwara state?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by hadaydhollarpo(m): 4:55am On Jul 26, 2018
Merimental:
Tinubu is worse....wateva wrong Atiku did to nigeria,Tinubu did times 10, Tinubus oga did n is currently doing n will stil do more till 2019...
if Tinubu is worse just as you have said then what will you called baba OBJ, Atiku n co? How many leaders has these ppl made to lead an exemplary leadship style in their various states and orgs? Then, ask yourself who is the best leaders amongst them. U gotto reason wella b4 you vomit trash!
Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by Omoboricash(m): 5:13am On Jul 26, 2018
Butoneday2:
The worst among them is "TINUBU". A dummy. A very disgraceful entity.
Tinubu is your headache, check the leading state in Nigeria in terms of good governance and get back to me after your findings
Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by ejimatic: 6:09am On Jul 26, 2018
It is clear that old age is affecting Obasanjo. When Salisu Buhari forged certificate to be House speaker. it was Obasanjo who gave him a state pardon because he was in PDP with him. When Atiku was the Vice president. Obasanjo was the president. Both of them stole our money looted the treasury and shared our money as they liked for eight years. Their disagreement started when the Glo man Adenuga was given licence at a meeting headed by Atiktu when Obansanjo was away. Additionally third term agenda contributed to their disagreement. Atiku did not like it. The greedy man wanted it and he bribed the Senate to repeal the constitution as he usually did. Bola Ahmed ruled Lagos for eight years with good legacies. He is a free man among Yoruba's till today. Is it not senseless and thoughtless and possibly misguided for Obasanjo who is one of the architects of our problems in Nigeria to start accusing people? What did he do for us in his tenure? Stealing stealing and stealing? God will punish them and all their generations for what they are making masses go through every day.
Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by SirBunky85(m): 6:46am On Jul 26, 2018
Oblang:

Tinubu never ruled Nigeria so how is he worse than Atiku? The only state he ruled became a template for every other states in the country.
well said.thanks for schooling dat myopic bigot
Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by Oblang(m): 6:46am On Jul 26, 2018
seguno2:

Became a template of looting while your befuddled taxpayers applaud your cheap and cheerful chinko projects that leaves education, transportation, healthcare, water etc worse than in 1999 despite trillions and trillions in budget?
Are you okay?
I mean, are you joking or you are a joker

U are the joker. Saint Obasanjo is not a looter because he is opposed to Buhari...
Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by 49cents(m): 6:46am On Jul 26, 2018
wellmax:
You know why Ipobians hate Tinubu, because they don't have anyone in their history that can match Tinubu's developmental records.

They wished Tinubu is one of them.

Obasanjo too is ipob?

I am not a fan of Obasanjo one bit but it's time we all call a spade a spade and not care whose ox is gored.

Did tinubu really forge certificate like Salisu Buhari, the answer is yes because Gani confirmed it
Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by SirBunky85(m): 6:49am On Jul 26, 2018
Merimental:

he gave nigeria der worst nightmare...u mean Lagos...Lagos is so rich it can almost survive on autopilot..anybody can rule dat city n do no wrong..
senseless
Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by SirBunky85(m): 6:52am On Jul 26, 2018
Afamed:

Even when you fail to impregnate your wife, definitely Tinubu must me held responsible for that. Ironically for children of hate like you. Tinubu has never been President of Nigeria neither was he a Deputy President.
The only state Tinubu has presided has been a yardstick/ template for every state to follow. Wouldn't you rather hold ObJ, a 3 time president of Nigeria and Atiku 8 yrs VP responsible?
dont mind dat empty skull
Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by SirBunky85(m): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2018
Sap0:

I'm an old boy of Government college Ibadan,i still remember clearly how police came to arrest our principal Mr Ademola and pack away all the documents during lam Adesina regime...Tinubu was never an old boy of GCI, he claimed 1969 set, all 1969 guys deny ever knowing or seeing anyone like Tinubu in their time.
who asked u?old boy ko,class prefect ni
Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by SirBunky85(m): 7:04am On Jul 26, 2018
Sap0:

Tinubu and the Governors who followed has done nothing extra ordinary in Lagos State
just that we are used to mediocrity.
doesn't mean any other party would have perform better mind...
senseless
Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by wellmax(m): 7:34am On Jul 26, 2018
49cents:

Obasanjo too is ipob?

I am not a fan of Obasanjo one bit but it's time we all call a spade a spade and not care whose ox is gored.

Did tinubu really forge certificate like Salisu Buhari, the answer is yes because Gani confirmed it

I'm not talking about OBJ here, I suppose you are not new to NL and look up their comments up here, they just hate the guy for no just reason. So he forged certificate because someone said so. Na wa for you ooo. A little reminder, Tinubu was senior accountant at Mobil before going politics. So you saying he got there with fake certificate. You think say Mobil na God is good?
Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by ofwest47(m): 7:41am On Jul 26, 2018
Obasanjo should have named himself as No1 failed leader in the country, here was a man who has ruled this country for 11years with nothing to show for it, is it the N16 billion power sector money with nothing to show for it? or the so called 19 ocean going ships he said he got for the National shipping line with little or nothing to show for it. What about the Nigeria National Airline "Nigeria Airways" which he disbanded in 2005 during his political administration. There many more failures too much to mention so today, he remained the largest looter in this country.
Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by Luciferhimself: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2018
ajisolasheu:
OBASANJO is a satanic worse than lucifer

keep me out of this
Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by Deadlytruth(m): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2018
Oblang:

Tinubu never ruled Nigeria so how is he worse than Atiku? The only state he ruled became a template for every other states in the country.

Do you mind them? Their hatred for Buhari for defeating their hero makes them transfer aggression indiscriminately.
Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by Deadlytruth(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2018
Merimental:

he gave nigeria der worst nightmare...u mean Lagos...Lagos is so rich it can almost survive on autopilot..anybody can rule dat city n do no wrong..

If you think anyone can rule Lagos and do no wrong on account of Lagos' wealth, then how come you term Tinubu's rulership of Lagos a failure?

If his support for Buhari is your grouse with him, then why have you forgotten that he also supported Jonathan in 2011? And in any case did he hold Nigerians'fingers to thumbprint for Buhari on election day?
Take it or leave it Tinubu contributed immensely to the death of military rule and the ushering in of this democracy which Obasanjo, an undeserving ultimate beneficiary, pontificates about. While Tinubu risked his life fighting on behalf of Nigerians for the restoration of democracy this Ota ape was busy telling us that Abiola (the symbol of the whole struggle) was not the Messiah as if we told him we needed one.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 26, 2018
SirBunky85:
senseless
you called me senseless for airing an harmless opinion where I didn't even abuse anyone..

it's clear who is senseless between me and you.
Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by Deadlytruth(m): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2018
Bonatti:
Obj might be corrupt, but he's experienced enough to tell who is who..because "It takes a thief to catch a thief.

And how many thieves could he actually catch while he had the constitutional powers as president?
Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2018
SirBunky85:
who asked u?old boy ko,class prefect ni
how old are you?
Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by Deadlytruth(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2018
Afamed:

Even when you fail to impregnate your wife, definitely Tinubu must me held responsible for that. Ironically for children of hate like you. Tinubu has never been President of Nigeria neither was he a Deputy President.
The only state Tinubu has presided has been a yardstick/ template for every state to follow. Wouldn't you rather hold ObJ, a 3 time president of Nigeria and Atiku 8 yrs VP responsible?

You dey mind them? He has forgotten that the Obasanjo whose anti-Tinubu pontifications he relishes also committed the same 'crime' of supporting Buhari - the very 'crime' for which he wants Tinubu's head.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by ofeco: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2018
Obj is the number one person that failed nigerians

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by Deadlytruth(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2018
jaxxy:

Wat about buhari?? Who to tinubu selected, still a sham. Sick yaradu'a still did better.
Please how did sick Yaradua do better? A man who despite his sickness could order massacres in Gbaramatu. How terrible would he have been in good health!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by DaCharis2016: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2018
emmangrace:

Obasanjo, a very dubious man, I smell his interception in Judiciary injunction of Saraki, because that was the way he used to do during his administration. Ordinarily Saraki deserves jail term, but due to OBJ interception or interference in judiciary he was freed at the supreme court, as usual of Obasanjo. Buhari stood out of Judiciary process leaving them independent.
Obasanjo doesn't want to retire at all.
Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by thatigboman: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
fortune1968:
But VP can steal .Can't he ?
did bola tinubu not steal more than presidents?
Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by fortune1968: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
thatigboman:
Your facts an d figures ?.
Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by ofwest47(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
Obasanjo should have named himself as No1 failed leader in the country, here was a man who has ruled this country for 11years with nothing to show for it, is it the N16 billion power sector money with nothing to show for it? or the so called 19 ocean going ships he said he got for the National shipping line with little or nothing to show for it. What about the Nigeria National Airline "Nigeria Airways" which he disbanded in 2003 during his political administration .We thank God today, the collapsed National pride in his time is now being resurfaced by Buhari Administration. There are many more failures too much to mention so today, he remained the largest looter in this country.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by Deadlytruth(m): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
thatigboman:

Since when have state treasuries become fatter than the Abuja national cake?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

“I wanted someone who would succeed me, so I took Atiku. Within a year, I started seeing the type of man Atiku is. And you want me to get him there?

Obasanjo the newly found "raw gold" in IPOB'S camp has further compounded their woes.

Their "King Maker" of Aso Rock asked a very important question about their illustrious son - Atikuchendu.

Oya wall-like headed lots make una answer una god oo

shatap dia and enjoy ya beans cheesy
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria by AUB12(m): 9:50am On Jan 02, 2019
INA GWANIN WANI GA NAWA IDRIS SALISU BARI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan / Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ / Court Stops Labour From Going On Strike Over Fuel Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.