Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell (817 Views)

Coastal Road: Leave The Talk, Let's Face The Business By Olusegun Dada / Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell by Onyejemechimere(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
WE BUILT THIS PLACE
Lecturer wanting 5 rounds for pass. A policeman demanding 500k for bail. A judge demanding 5m for judgement. A public servant demanding 50m for a contract. A voter demanding 5k for his/her vote. A clergy demanding 5-500k for “blessings”. A leader(s) closing their eyes to corruption and nepotism. A parent offering 50k for ward’s admission into school or paying for exam questions.

A society rewarding incompetence. A society closing its mind to murder. A society shutting down common sense. A society designed to allow the worst to emerge to the top, in many respects. A society that justifies all things in the name of politics, tribe, ethnicity and individual benefit. A society that blackmails others for difference in thinking.

A Nation that we have all collectively built. One working towards oppressing the other. Where impunity is rife. Where our default thinking is on wailing or hailing never a consideration of the issue.

A society with low or no expectations from their leaders. A society in conflict with itself. A society where thought is absent. That all issues are swept under the carpet depending on who holds the broom and where all things can be covered depending on where the umbrella tilts.

A society where seemingly educated men run away from speaking out in the face of evil so that they will be seen as saints .

A society where evil doers are glorified by men who pretend to be gentlemen.

A society where men have no regards to the legacy they will leave behind.

A society where money is preferred to wisdom .

We built this place..This might not be the Nigeria we hoped and prayed for, but hey, we built here.
(*Ademola Adigun), (OnyejemeChimere)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell by Onyejemechimere(m): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi
Re: We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell by ednut1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
U nd who. Stop me from getting canada/aussie visa

1 Like

Re: We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell by Onyejemechimere(m): 7:09am On Jul 26, 2018
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell by anayo01: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Onyejemechimere:
Cc: lalasticlala
Chief..please am sorry for derailing but I Rilly need your help on something... Pls I need to raise 4k for an urgent matter pls could you lend me 1k...I promise I would have raised it enuff to pay you back on Thursday plsss....I beg u
Re: We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell by Onyejemechimere(m): 4:32am On Sep 10, 2018
anayo01:

Chief..please am sorry for derailing but I Rilly need your help on something... Pls I need to raise 4k for an urgent matter pls could you lend me 1k...I promise I would have raised it enuff to pay you back on Thursday plsss....I beg u

I already plan on settling bills with the free, sorry
Re: We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 10, 2018
anayo01:

YOU GUYS SHOULD PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS GUY, HE IS JUST HERE TO SCAM!

1 Like

Re: We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 10, 2018
Onyejemechimere:
WE BUILT THIS PLACE
Lecturer wanting 5 rounds for pass. A policeman demanding 500k for bail. A judge demanding 5m for judgement. A public servant demanding 50m for a contract. A voter demanding 5k for his/her vote. A clergy demanding 5-500k for “blessings”. A leader(s) closing their eyes to corruption and nepotism. A parent offering 50k for ward’s admission into school or paying for exam questions.

A society rewarding incompetence. A society closing its mind to murder. A society shutting down common sense. A society designed to allow the worst to emerge to the top, in many respects. A society that justifies all things in the name of politics, tribe, ethnicity and individual benefit. A society that blackmails others for difference in thinking.

A Nation that we have all collectively built. One working towards oppressing the other. Where impunity is rife. Where our default thinking is on wailing or hailing never a consideration of the issue.

A society with low or no expectations from their leaders. A society in conflict with itself. A society where thought is absent. That all issues are swept under the carpet depending on who holds the broom and where all things can be covered depending on where the umbrella tilts.

A society where seemingly educated men run away from speaking out in the face of evil so that they will be seen as saints .

A society where evil doers are glorified by men who pretend to be gentlemen.

A society where men have no regards to the legacy they will leave behind.

A society where money is preferred to wisdom .

We built this place..This might not be the Nigeria we hoped and prayed for, but hey, we built here.
(*Ademola Adigun), (OnyejemeChimere)

.....what u just wrote is a crime against humanity.

Seriously I can see that people have no conscience. At all......
Re: We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2018
OP said a nation we collectively built.....osogbo weed is too bad....

A nation lugard acting on behalf of british jammed together was never built......it was never meant to develop.....it was doomed to fail....

We shouldn't have been together in the first placed...Lord lugard forced this union on us and he is paying dearly for that in hell.....

I wonder who u term nigerianss and what u mean by Nigerians........

Abeg grow up......

This estate expired on 31/12/2014.
Re: We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell by anayo01: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2018
Dwayne22:

YOU GUYS SHOULD PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS GUY, HE IS JUST HERE TO SCAM!
Nt true...I intentionally left main to avoid niggaz like you.....guy don't speak like that unless you have tangible reason...pls begging from som1 sufficient isn't scamming.... I never offered any service.. Plsss how it's doing me now you won't understand... I beg you
Re: We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 10, 2018
anayo01:

Nt true...I intentionally left main to avoid niggaz like you.....guy don't speak like that unless you have tangible reason...pls begging from som1 sufficient isn't scamming.... I never offered any service.. Plsss how it's doing me now you won't understand... I beg you

How is it doing u
Re: We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell by anayo01: 9:43am On Sep 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

How is it doing u

I am frantically searching for money.. Like the thing don move me to cry finish.
Re: We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2018
anayo01:

I am frantically searching for money.. Like the thing don move me to cry finish.

Why not engage in something meaningful instead of begging.
Re: We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell by anayo01: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

You won't understand.... As I deh chat wit u...na site work I deh find so...like d moni na emergency
Re: We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell by anayo01: 10:23am On Sep 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Its not as easy as you think bro
Re: We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2018
anayo01:

You won't understand.... As I deh chat wit u...na site work I deh find so...like d moni na emergency

Site work and u hv time chatting?

Sounds suspicious, anyone who wants to help u will read in between ur statement to dissect the sand from the corns.
Re: We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell by anayo01: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Sounds suspicious, anyone who wants to help u will read in between ur statement to dissect the sand from the corns.

I said deh find...I come into Nl to read latest....this is 10'oo clock.... I am not sure I will be able to see again...so am trying to go to orthopaedic to try and see if I can donate blood.....y are you into my matter bros
Re: We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell by anayo01: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Anytime I see a mention I eagerly enthusiastically open it hoping for good news only to meet you...so downhearted
Re: We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2018
anayo01:

I said deh find...I come into Nl to read latest....this is 10'oo clock.... I am not sure I will be able to see again...so am trying to go to orthopaedic to try and see if I can donate blood.....y are you into my matter bros

What's ur educational standing?
Re: We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell by anayo01: 10:34am On Sep 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

What's ur educational standing?

Finished ssce this year
Re: We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 10, 2018
anayo01:

Finished ssce this year

Haaaaaa

U still have a long way to go.

Thought u a diploma or degree holder.
Re: We Built This Place! ..Let's Face The Hell by anayo01: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Haaaaaa

U still have a long way to go.

Thought u a diploma or degree holder.
No boss

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Olusegun Olaleye Dumps APC, Joins PDP (June 2018) / PMB Letter To Fellow Nigerians! / Why Buhari's Supporters Are Not Attacking Osinbajo Over Lawal Daura's Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.