Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Why Buhari's Supporters Are Not Attacking Osinbajo Over Lawal Daura's Sack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari's Supporters Are Not Attacking Osinbajo Over Lawal Daura's Sack (814 Views)

Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba / Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun / Buhari, Cabals Unhappy With Osinbajo Over Sack Of Daura - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari's Supporters Are Not Attacking Osinbajo Over Lawal Daura's Sack by Splashme: 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
BY PROF FAROOQ KPEROGI

"The only reason former DSS boss Lawal Daura's firing hasn't elicited negative reactions against VP Yemi Osinbajo from Buhari simpletons is that some propagandists in the Presidential Villa have managed to scam the news media into publicizing the patently false narrative that Daura was working for Bukola Saraki.

Feed Buhari idolaters with any staple of fake pro-Buhari news, however improbable it might be, and they'll follow you right over the edge of the cliff. Even if you tell them Satan supports Buhari, they will sanctify and worship Satan. They are that stupid. I have never in my entire life seen a more idiotic set of people than Buharists.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari's Supporters Are Not Attacking Osinbajo Over Lawal Daura's Sack by Splashme: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
S

Re: Why Buhari's Supporters Are Not Attacking Osinbajo Over Lawal Daura's Sack by iammo(m): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
grin. I pity the "zombies" they conveniently swallow anything put out by the ruling party
Re: Why Buhari's Supporters Are Not Attacking Osinbajo Over Lawal Daura's Sack by StillX10(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
that's why they are called zombies,: they are controlled, manipulated, and even the thought of their heart is a product of other people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari's Supporters Are Not Attacking Osinbajo Over Lawal Daura's Sack by FarahAideed: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
Buhari is a a very dull man spotting an almost single digit IQ and to be his supporter you actually need to also spot a similar IQ or lower so no surprises

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari's Supporters Are Not Attacking Osinbajo Over Lawal Daura's Sack by Racoon(m): 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
"......Even if you tell them satan(/sheitan) supports Buhari they will sanctify & worship satan..."
shocked shocked Chai! Guy have taken the zombies to a higher order of cleaners-condemned them totally.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari's Supporters Are Not Attacking Osinbajo Over Lawal Daura's Sack by IsaAbubakar: 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
Splashme:
BY PROF FAROOQ KPEROGI

"The only reason former DSS boss Lawal Daura's firing hasn't elicited negative reactions against VP Yemi Osinbajo from Buhari simpletons is that some propagandists in the Presidential Villa have managed to scam the news media into publicizing the patently false narrative that Daura was working for Bukola Saraki.

Feed Buhari idolaters with any staple of fake pro-Buhari news, however improbable it might be, and they'll follow you right over the edge of the cliff. Even if you tell them Satan supports Buhari, they will sanctify and worship Satan. They are that stupid. I have never in my entire life seen a more idiotic set of people than Buharists.

i love this kperogi man
unlike that shameless useless kpomo mouth bastard itsss seGAY
may Allah (SWT) continue to bless you prof
Greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari's Supporters Are Not Attacking Osinbajo Over Lawal Daura's Sack by overall90: 1:57am On Aug 13, 2018
Exactly what we have been saying.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osun: PDP Rejects INEC Declaration Of Osun Guber As Inconclusive / Some Countries And Their Minimum Wage / Sanwo-olu Was Arrested In The US For Spending Fake Dollars" - Gov. Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.