Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo (37373 Views)

Vigilante Torture Chemist Dead In Enugu, Accused Of Being A Robber (Graphic Pix) / Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos / Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by Jafariyya(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2018
RIP
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by Indomie001: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2018
Bethor:

Bros, no mind dem, e be like say dem too nah thief sef defending their brother in arm...!!!

What the hell is a Corp member of Benue extraction posted to Jos, Plateau state doing in Kogi if not hiding from something...?

Some people here just they reason like lizard..!!!
Peace...!!!
You know most of them just like to stick to one negative thing to discredit this country in one way or the other , either wrong or write .

1 Like

Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by SarakiBukola: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2018
Truthbtold1:

So the penalty for robbery now is death?? What happened to our Judicial System Truthbtold1's father no get sense.

Did you inherit your subzero IQ, where did i prescribe a death penalty? Read the comment again or give it to someone literate
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by SarakiBukola: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2018
Kingsuo:

Kingsuo to his father : Shut the Bleep up, what if he was framed by the police, ogun go kill all this policemen, I never regret the death of a police officer, how many times have you heard of incessant killings by the Nigerian army, I respect the army a lot

I understand your mental issues. See a psychiatrist
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by frank41(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2018
Bethor:
Before unnecessarily blaming the police for carrying out their sting operation....

The question you people here should be asking is what is a serving corp member deployed to Jos Plateau State doing in Okpo Olamaboro local government area of Kogi State?

Corp member or not thief nah thief and they need to be cut down asap...!!!

Peace...!!!

I pray it happens to you or someone related....if that is how you judge things.. So are serving corprr can't travel again Abi?
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by filleSouriante(f): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
Bethor:
Before unnecessarily blaming the police for carrying out their sting operation....

The question you people here should be asking is what is a serving corp member deployed to Jos Plateau State doing in Okpo Olamaboro local government area of Kogi State?

Peace...!!!
I served in Anambra, m from Ogun state and in the course of my service I travelled to PH, Imo state, Delta state, didn't even go home through out the one year, does that make me a thief?

Please the fact that he is serving in Jos and from Benue doesn't mean he can't travel anywhere. He has a fundamental human right of movement

Nigerian police are quick to tag people as criminals after mis firing knowing fully well the person is dead and cannot defend himself.
Is he in their wanted list? Was a gun found on him or any other incriminating stuff? Does he have any bad record in his university or even with NYSC?
Until there is a concrete evidence that he is a criminal, he remains A SERVING CORPER and needs justice.

5 Likes

Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by famzynet: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2018
Something tells me that an innocent corker has just been killed by our trigger happy police. Just check their silly write up. How can they not know the man whose jeep was stolen? Does it make sense to you that a corper will go to kogi to rob and go to rob in his NYSC uniform when he knows he can then be easily traced from NYSC records? Our police obviously lack intelligence and now reason from their anus. Nigeria is not safe . If police tells you this is white,my brother look well well and you will see it is black.
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by kemtol(f): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2018
Did u just hear yourself.
so because hes a corper in jos, he has no right to be in kogi again.

[b[b]]According to police investigation, the deceased was ALLEGED to be among three armed men who robbed a Highlander Jeep and some money from a man whose identity is still unknown in Otukpo, Benue state.
[/b][/b]

did u read d part that says the identituy of d victim is unknown?
meaning, there was no victim
who lodged d complaint in the first place?

where are the other culprits?
even if he committed d crime, is death the penalty for such crime?
what happens to shooting him in the leg, even if he was trying to evade arrest/
i know if it was your brother that was lying in a pool of blood, u wouldnt av dtyped ds.

rip to dead

Bethor:

Peace...!!!
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by Truthbtold1: 10:36am On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

You should actually seek help.

That he's in NYSC means he can never rob ?

So the Police should leave him once he flashes his ID card with his left hand and maybe with a gun in the right ?

Truth is...we don't know if he's guilty or not. We are all speculating.

I pray he's gets justice guilty or innocent.

This gibberish you wrote inferred the police is right for killing a “suppose” robber without trial. Again, you no just get sense. I believe your father is responsible for your senselessness.
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by Heffalump(m): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2018
This is perhaps the result of cultism back in school days
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by zinizta: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2018
Olanireti:
And someone will say police is your friend���

Nigeria's biggest scam after Bubu

Our policemen do not know difference between robbers and corpers again

Everything about this yeye government is blood sucking.

May God deliver us from these power driven blood suckers.

so a corper cannot rob ?

Naivety at its peak...
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by zinizta: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2018
pseudo-smart comments galore
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by SarakiBukola: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2018
Truthbtold1:
Truthbtold1 to his useless fagg0t father :
This gibberish you wrote inferred the police is right for killing a “suppose” robber without trial. Again, you no just get sense. I believe your father is responsible for your senselessness.

How did it infer they were right killing him? Read again slowly....my comments are not for the mentally handicapped by the way tongue
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2018
chloride6:

I see we have new BMCs in the house.

Oga, what is BMCs?
You know book so?

Police carry out sting operation on an alleged criminal, you dey here dey shout BMCs...e be like you dey among people here wey dey reason like lizard...

You even read and understand the story so..hah..!!!
Peace..!!!
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2018
kemtol:
Did u just hear yourself.
so because hes a corper in jos, he has no right to be in kogi again.

[b[b]]According to police investigation, the deceased was ALLEGED to be among three armed men who robbed a Highlander Jeep and some money from a man whose identity is still unknown in Otukpo, Benue state.
[/b][/b]

did u read d part that says the identituy of d victim is unknown?
meaning, there was no victim
who lodged d complaint in the first place?

where are the other culprits?
even if he committed d crime, is death the penalty for such crime?
what happens to shooting him in the leg, even if he was trying to evade arrest/
i know if it was your brother that was lying in a pool of blood, u wouldnt av dtyped ds.

rip to dead

Madam, go and wear glasses and re-read your own comment...so of all the people for the town nah only him police see to shoot for no just cause?

Have you even put it into your calculation that the guy was traced down to the town before he was gunned down?

Have you ask yourself the circumstance that leads to his death....?

I don dey even suspect you too...e be like you dey part of the criminal ring..!!!

If you don't know the town he was found hiding is a sleepy town in Kogi and a perfect place to hide and also very close to Oturkpo branch in Benue State...! Some of those going to the east know these places very well..

Peace!!!
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2018
Minjim:

our police are just unprofessional. There is nothing in the report that say they were first engaged by the "armed robbers" It is the duty of the police to observe the rules of engagement.
They just showed us someone they killed and claimed he is an armed robber...really?
Now the guy is death and those that can corraborate the story have escaped. We are now left wit the police story.
Knowing how extra-juducial and corrupt the NP is. I'm not buying it. I need more proof to be convinced

So far, everything about this story Smells like a concoted recipe from the NP kitchen of damage control

My own take is he was probably trying to escape when he decovered that the police are unto him...

Yes..killing him was not the best but what would they have done to a fleeing criminal..?
Peace!!
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by NairaMaster1(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2018
Bethor:

Peace...!!!

Best comment.

Thanks to police. Those guys are something else.
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by TheMafiaChurch: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2018
Armed Robbers, please where are the arms. If amnesty international talk now, you guys will begin to shout. Say No to extra judicial killing.
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by louxera(f): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2018
Bethor:

Peace...!!!

dont even know where to start from but let me just say this..... as a corp member there is always room for one to travel and truth be told sometimes we travel even without following process regardless of that him not been in his state of PPA doesnt qualify him to be robber........Tagging him a robber simply because he wasnt in his state of PPA is WRONNGGGGGG
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by olisaEze(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2018
Bethor:

Bros, no mind dem, e be like say dem too nah thief sef defending their brother in arm...!!!

What the hell is a Corp member of Benue extraction posted to Jos, Plateau state doing in Kogi if not hiding from something...?

Peace...!!!

ure asking d wrong question. being away from ur ppa is not a crime dt deserves a death sentence. the question u should be asking is if the police shot n killed an unarmed man! An allegation has been laid on someone who cannot defend himself anymore, where is the gun that made them shoot him, was he killed in a shoot out? we have seen pics of dead armed robbers killed by NPF n SARS operatives, they always put their guns beside them or on their chest. think b4 u jump to defend Npf
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by LastSurvivor11: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

You should actually seek help.

That he's in NYSC means he can never rob ?

So the Police should leave him once he flashes his ID card with his left hand and maybe with a gun in the right ?

Truth is...we don't know if he's guilty or not. We are all speculating.

I pray he's gets justice guilty or innocent.

Doesn't make you a thief, but a certified Maga grin grin grin... Just kidding oh

The fact is that the report never mentioned about him having gun or his group shooting anyone..
The question of been in kogi could be for many reasons, cos when I was serving I used to go to lagos from warri every weekend to buy some phone accessories to support myself there financially and to be busier..
What happens to shooting his legs since no mention of gun was made.. Our Nigeria police will be very fast to display him and gun if actually he had one undecided
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by chloride6: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bethor:

Oga, what is BMCs?
You know book so?

Police carry out sting operation on an alleged criminal, you dey here dey shout BMCs...e be like you dey among people here wey dey reason like lizard...

You even read and understand the story so..hah..!!!
Peace..!!!

If i am a lizard what are you?

You that think it is questionable for a corper posted to Jos to be found in Kogi.

What is questionable about that?

When did travelling become a crime?

Receive sense in jesus name.
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by SarakiBukola: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

The fact is that the report never mentioned about him having gun or his group shooting anyone..
The question of been in kogi could be for many reasons, cos when I was serving I used to go to lagos from warri every weekend to buy some phone accessories to support myself there financially and to be busier..
What happens to shooting his legs since no mention of gun was made.. Our Nigeria police will be very fast to display him and gun if actually he had one undecided

Sir...i actually said he might be innocent / guilty. Read my comment again.

I in fact ended with a prayer he gets justice. Read my comment again, i repeat.
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
chloride6:

If i am a lizard what are you?

You that think it is questionable for a corper posted to Jos to be found in Kogi.

What is questionable about that?

When did travelling become a crime?

Receive sense in jesus name.

See your life..now?
Did I even call you a lizard?
That's why una dey fail simple exam and reason upside down..

Fact still remain that because he is a Corp member absorb him from likely been an armed robber...!!
Like I said in my earlier comment, the town he killed in is a sleepy town in Kogi perfect for hiding...

Again did you people even ask if the policemen who gun him down are local policemen or sent from Abuja after he was tracked to the town?

By the time you people get the whole just, those blaming the police here would end up giving thumps up..!

Yes police have their own issues but not in all cases...!!

I don tire sef..!!
Peace..!!
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by Emmymarvel(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bethor:

Peace...!!!
Going by the story...there is something fishy. first, the owner of the islander is said to be unknown, secondly, no other witness to prove wether the police is actually telling the truth or not. so we are just left with only the police statement. my conclusion, police just killed an innocent guy n branded him an armed robber. for those of u saying what is he doing in Kogi...cant someone travel again ni, abi a corper cant travel?

1 Like

Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by Beemhan(m): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bethor:

Peace...!!!
This one's brain is running on low battery
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by Beemhan(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bethor:

Peace...!!!
This one doesn't have a brain
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
Beemhan:
It's always easy to notice gang of thieves..!! Peace..!!!
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
Beemhan:
Like I comment earlier, its always easy to spot gang of thieves..!! Peace..!!!
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
Emmymarvel:

Going by the story...there is something fishy. first, the owner of the islander is said to be unknown, secondly, no other witness to prove wether the police is actually telling the truth or not. so we are just left with only the police statement. my conclusion, police just killed an innocent guy n branded him an armed robber. for those of u saying what is he doing in Kogi...cant someone travel again ni, abi a corper cant travel?

Have you put it into your calculation to even understand whose story this is?

Is it the police version, eye witness or other persons..?
Like I comment before, when the full story comes out perhaps we would all have a change of view....
Killing th Corp member is bad even if he is criminal but there must story that lead to shooting him...
Non of us is there so no point arguing sef...
All the arguments here are just based on some unverified story..

It's even possible the man killed is not even a corper or the story behind the killed individual may not even relate to the police..
In all may his soul rest in peace..!!
Whatever the story is May the creator judge..simple..!!!
Peace...!!!
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by isaacojih: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
The i don"t believe the story by the police men, but its very possible, i wonder what the corper was actually doing in Okpo when his fellow corp members are in their various place of primary assignment(PPA).
Re: Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo by Mariaoluc1: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
Na who we go ask?
who go speak for him, he don die be say he don die. he no dey alive to speak for himself, so whether thief or not, we don't know.
hmm, is a pity
RIP cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Attacked In Warri By 3 Teenage Boys Fully Armed (Photos) / Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) / Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.