Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Stroke Is Treatable With Neocare And Bounty Herbal Tea - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stroke Is Treatable With Neocare And Bounty Herbal Tea (572 Views)

COVID-19: Treatable. Here Are The Drugs, Dosage And How To Get It This Period / Detecte Early Cervical Cancer Is One Of The Most Successfully Treatable Cancer / Strabismus, Squint (4.30 Eye) Is Treatable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stroke Is Treatable With Neocare And Bounty Herbal Tea by salesmaraba: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
Stroke can be defined as the malfunction of a particular part of a human system due to an alteration in the body mechanics. It could be the hand, the leg, eyes ,brain, mouth etc. Any part of the body can be stroke stricken. A stroke occurs when blood flow to the brain is interrupted or blocked. Strokes that are caused by blockages in blood vessels within the brain are called ischemic strokes. Lacunars stroke is a type of ischemic stroke that occurs when blood flow to one of the small arteries deep within the brain becomes blocked. This blockage could be as a result of accumulation of waste toxins in the tract vessel which will not allow the free flow of fluids/signals in the body, thereby causing a gap/bridge in the body activities. Inability to move leg, hand, mouth, of any part of the body as at when needed is a stroke which can be partial or full.
Symptoms may include the following; Weakness or paralysis of the face, arm, leg, foot or toes, Sudden numbness, Difficulty walking, Difficulty speaking, Clumsiness of a hand or arm, Weakness or paralysis of eye muscles, although at times it comes with pain in any part of the body.
But here are ultimate cure that has proven effective highly in the treatment of Stroke . LIBRACIN PRODUCTS, STAGE A, NEOCARE HERBAL TEA and BOUNTY HERBAL TEA. These are herbal medicines that are well known for their ability to treat stroke and other known health challenges. 100% natural and effective. Tested, trusted and approved by all regulatory agencies.

Re: Stroke Is Treatable With Neocare And Bounty Herbal Tea by ozoigbondu1(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
salesmaraba:
Stroke can be defined as the malfunction of a particular part of a human system due to an alteration in the body mechanics. It could be the hand, the leg, eyes ,brain, mouth etc. Any part of the body can be stroke stricken. A stroke occurs when blood flow to the brain is interrupted or blocked. Strokes that are caused by blockages in blood vessels within the brain are called ischemic strokes. Lacunars stroke is a type of ischemic stroke that occurs when blood flow to one of the small arteries deep within the brain becomes blocked. This blockage could be as a result of accumulation of waste toxins in the tract vessel which will not allow the free flow of fluids/signals in the body, thereby causing a gap/bridge in the body activities. Inability to move leg, hand, mouth, of any part of the body as at when needed is a stroke which can be partial or full.
Symptoms may include the following; Weakness or paralysis of the face, arm, leg, foot or toes, Sudden numbness, Difficulty walking, Difficulty speaking, Clumsiness of a hand or arm, Weakness or paralysis of eye muscles, although at times it comes with pain in any part of the body.
But here are ultimate cure that has proven effective highly in the treatment of Stroke . LIBRACIN PRODUCTS, STAGE A, NEOCARE HERBAL TEA and BOUNTY HERBAL TEA. These are herbal medicines that are well known for their ability to treat stroke and other known health challenges. 100% natural and effective. Tested, trusted and approved by all regulatory agencies.

Nice product. I got for my mum last year
Re: Stroke Is Treatable With Neocare And Bounty Herbal Tea by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
Pls How do I get it for my Dad. I need it. My Dad had stroke last year. Kindly inbox me ur number

1 Like

Re: Stroke Is Treatable With Neocare And Bounty Herbal Tea by salesmaraba: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Okexidase:
Pls How do I get it for my Dad. I need it. My Dad had stroke last year. Kindly inbox me ur number
PLS contact me on 08100784750
Re: Stroke Is Treatable With Neocare And Bounty Herbal Tea by mexxyaaron(m): 6:54am On Aug 17, 2018
[Nice one,will call soon2uote author=salesmaraba post=69706088]Stroke can be defined as the malfunction of a particular part of a human system due to an alteration in the body mechanics. It could be the hand, the leg, eyes ,brain, mouth etc. Any part of the body can be stroke stricken. A stroke occurs when blood flow to the brain is interrupted or blocked. Strokes that are caused by blockages in blood vessels within the brain are called ischemic strokes. Lacunars stroke is a type of ischemic stroke that occurs when blood flow to one of the small arteries deep within the brain becomes blocked. This blockage could be as a result of accumulation of waste toxins in the tract vessel which will not allow the free flow of fluids/signals in the body, thereby causing a gap/bridge in the body activities. Inability to move leg, hand, mouth, of any part of the body as at when needed is a stroke which can be partial or full.
[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Effective Fertility Detoxification Pack / Help With The Cure Of Apolo Pls / See The Snake That Nearly Bit Me Yesterday But I Killed It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.