Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

COVID-19: Treatable. Here Are The Drugs, Dosage And How To Get It This Period - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Treatable. Here Are The Drugs, Dosage And How To Get It This Period (485 Views)

Uses Of Miso-fem Pills, Dosage And For Incomplete Abortion / Strabismus, Squint (4.30 Eye) Is Treatable. / Stroke Is Treatable With Neocare And Bounty Herbal Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Treatable. Here Are The Drugs, Dosage And How To Get It This Period by kp3tech(m): 8:39am On Apr 03, 2020
Hello, I want to share something that is very important.
COVID-19 have been proven to be 100% treatable.
Reason why Government don't want to publicize the drugs to use is; to avoid Abuse and panic.
We have all heard of the drugs because it has been approved by both NAFDAC and FDA. After due diligence and wide consultation, I can personally guarantee to you that this drugs regimen works 100% for COVID 19 treatment.

I encourage every family, everybody to get minimum 1 dose, it might just save ur life.
Why this drugs are important is, after the treatment, you can't get re-infected (still under final confirmation).
Even if you don't have COVID 19, taking the drug is super beneficial to you if taken according to it's normal prescription (which I would also share ).
Lastly, it has no side effects.

In Understanding with *Ten Pharmacy* 10 dose of this drugs have been reserved,
You can order the drugs via WhatsApp (chat me up) and I will deliver it personally to ur doorstep within Lagos during and after this lockdown.

I would be sharing the Drug regimen for those staying outside Lagos.

Dosage:
Hydroxychloroquine 200mg (Not Chloroquine)
Dosage: Morning and Night for 5 days

Azythromycin 500mg
Dosage: Just Morning for 5 days

Zinc Sulphate 220mg: Daily for 7 days.

Reason why I shared this information and went a step forward by making sure it is readily available now is because:
I need all of us to take full responsibility. Mistake Spain and Italy made was to depend SOLELY on their govt because their system works.
In Nigeria, if this virus xx escalate, the only person you can count on is YOU.
Please, Prepare Now.

Send me an Email: kp3tech@yahoo.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Treatable. Here Are The Drugs, Dosage And How To Get It This Period by Kazim88: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2020
Nice one. I have sent you a message.
Re: COVID-19: Treatable. Here Are The Drugs, Dosage And How To Get It This Period by halfcurrent(m): 8:47am On Apr 03, 2020
Cool. Inbox me or send e mail. halfcurrent@gmail.com
Re: COVID-19: Treatable. Here Are The Drugs, Dosage And How To Get It This Period by psucc(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2020
halfcurrent:
Please kindly acknowledge the source from which you get this prescription.

It was already online in the last 4days or there about.
Re: COVID-19: Treatable. Here Are The Drugs, Dosage And How To Get It This Period by kp3tech(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2020
halfcurrent:

Ok.
Re: COVID-19: Treatable. Here Are The Drugs, Dosage And How To Get It This Period by kp3tech(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2020
psucc:
Please kindly acknowledge the source from which you get this prescription.

It was already online in the last 4days or there about.

It has been privately tested. They are many Lagosian with the virus that are treating themselves.
They don't trust the Government
Re: COVID-19: Treatable. Here Are The Drugs, Dosage And How To Get It This Period by psucc(m): 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
kp3tech:

It has been privately tested. They are many Lagosian with the virus that are treating themselves.
They don't trust the Government
I know! But your post is lifted from a source you fail to acknowledge.

Nigerian government is like the devil: it gives you cap only to take you head, dash you shoe and take you legs

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Church Donates 435 Hospitals For Treatment Of COVID-19 Patients. / Health Benefits Of The Bitterleaf Extract That You Should Take Advantage Of / Coronavirus Makes You Turn Black Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.