Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Apc Senators Pays A Solidarity Visit To President At The State House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Senators Pays A Solidarity Visit To President At The State House (744 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture / Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Senators Pays A Solidarity Visit To President At The State House by olasco2035: 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
President Muhammad buhari receives in solidarity visit the APC senators in state house today.....this is due to the 15 senators that switch to PDP yesterday

Re: Apc Senators Pays A Solidarity Visit To President At The State House by lordtosan(m): 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
APC trying hard grin

PDP we know, every other party is a get together as seen in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Apc Senators Pays A Solidarity Visit To President At The State House by Doerstech(m): 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lolz....I can see the snitch Sani in there...The person below me, what do you have to say?

1 Like

Re: Apc Senators Pays A Solidarity Visit To President At The State House by Sirjamo: 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
If I were Buhari, I'd ordered them to go back to the National assembly and impeach SaraTHIEF and EkwereMAD immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Senators Pays A Solidarity Visit To President At The State House by olasco2035: 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
more

Re: Apc Senators Pays A Solidarity Visit To President At The State House by olasco2035: 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2018

Re: Apc Senators Pays A Solidarity Visit To President At The State House by coolscott(m): 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
To condole with him
Re: Apc Senators Pays A Solidarity Visit To President At The State House by oblaak(m): 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
After drinking Kunu with him, tomorrow they'll all defect. See them. A party built on deflection will surely die by deflection.
Re: Apc Senators Pays A Solidarity Visit To President At The State House by spako4(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Interesting!
Re: Apc Senators Pays A Solidarity Visit To President At The State House by spako4(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hmmmm!
Re: Apc Senators Pays A Solidarity Visit To President At The State House by Unblockable: 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
lordtosan:
APC trying hard grin

PDP we know, every other party is a get together as seen in the picture.

Sorry. APC still has the majority in both houses of the National Assembly

Please I want to know if a Senator like Isa Misau can win his Senatorial election in Bauchi State under PDP the same day Buhari is on the ballot for the Presidency?

Please can Kwankwaso who as a sitting governor lost to Buhari's candidate during the 2003 governorship election win a Senatorial election the same day Buhari is on the ballot contesting for the Presidential election in Kano State?

Why do you think Senators like Shehu Sani and Hunkuyi refused to decamp when others were doing? They know what awaits them in Kaduna State if they do. They'd rather negotiate with APC than mortgage their political career/future.

I just dey laugh first.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Senators Pays A Solidarity Visit To President At The State House by Siki355(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
solidarity dats hilarious

Re: Apc Senators Pays A Solidarity Visit To President At The State House by Doerstech(m): 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
Unblockable:

Sorry. APC still has the majority in both houses of the National Assembly

Please I want to know if a Senator like Isa Misau can win his Senatorial election in Bauchi State under PDP the same day Buhari is on the ballot for the Presidency?

Please can Kwankwaso who as a sitting governor lost to Buhari's candidate during the 2003 governorship election win a Senatorial election the same day Buhari is on the ballot contesting for the Presidential election in Kano State?

Why do you think Senators like Shehu Sani and Hunkuyi refused to decamp when others were doing? They know what awaits them in Kaduna State if they do. They'd rather negotiate with APC than mortgage their political career/future.

I just dey laugh first.

Calm down take it easy soon you will get the answer you seek
Re: Apc Senators Pays A Solidarity Visit To President At The State House by famology(m): 12:02am On Jul 26, 2018
Is that not senator Tejuosho that defected on Tuesday?
Re: Apc Senators Pays A Solidarity Visit To President At The State House by johnmartus(m): 12:02am On Jul 26, 2018
I pray we will not hear another story tomorrow of buhari give 2billion to APC senators.
Re: Apc Senators Pays A Solidarity Visit To President At The State House by awakeupcall4all(m): 12:45am On Jul 26, 2018
Lol....More like a condolence visit grin grin shocked This desperation by this terrorist is now so alarming!!....Una don go beg Tejuoso with oil block too??.....The terrorist must return back to back to daura next year by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Apc Senators Pays A Solidarity Visit To President At The State House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:48am On Jul 26, 2018
Some beautiful scenes.....

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Support APC With President Buhari As Candidate - Dele Momodu / 2019: Akpabio's Media Team Faults Fmr Senate Minority Leader / Nigerians On Twitter Were Asked To Pick A President Between Saraki And Buhari. S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.