Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night (30205 Views)

APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 26, 2018
You won’t see iPods/pdp apologists on this thread grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by usecondom(m): 1:05am On Jul 26, 2018
These politicians are just playing the masses like a chess game. Sorry for the ones that have nothing to do with their precious times, but would rather jump up and down on the street for these clowns.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by johnmartus(m): 1:10am On Jul 26, 2018
shocked yeah. And bad one among them in the party have moved back to their satanic party.
FastShipping:

I believe that too but slightly better than PDP. One has to be foolish to trust PDP after they supervised total hardship for 16 years. Nothing to show for 16 years PDP spent in the presidency.
Absolutely nothing except poverty, darkness, Boko Haram, embezzlement, maladministration, stealing etc. Only thing that unites PDP is sharing of money.

I still can't say this is what APC stands for. I just don't know their ideology yet.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by UzuegbuProsper(m): 1:52am On Jul 26, 2018
President Buhari receives in Solidarity Visit APC Senators in State House on 25th July 2018

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by Funjosh(m): 4:33am On Jul 26, 2018
What are they looking for up and down.
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by Afonja007: 4:34am On Jul 26, 2018
God see as their body dey shine like mirrow while sarkki own for nairaland be like that of people from southern sudan

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by Hydrolysis(m): 4:36am On Jul 26, 2018
I can't believe my eyes. even this shehu of a man. gosh
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by lastempero: 4:53am On Jul 26, 2018
Just look at old men everywhere, we Nigerian youths are truly lazy...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by OduduwaYoruba: 4:56am On Jul 26, 2018
There is need for third-party to come on board. This party must present a young candidate which can be Yoruba /middle belt or igbo /Yoruba tickets. For them to win, they have to lean towards South West, South East, South South and middle belt.
Pdp and Apc are HIV virus which we must eliminate from Nigeria politics and ensure they don't come back.
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by Max24: 5:00am On Jul 26, 2018
FastShipping:

I believe that too but slightly better than PDP. One has to be foolish to trust PDP after they supervised total hardship for 16 years. Nothing to show for 16 years PDP spent in the presidency.
Absolutely nothing except poverty, darkness, Boko Haram, embezzlement, maladministration, stealing etc. Only thing that unites PDP is sharing of money.

I still can't say this is what APC stands for. I just don't know their ideology yet.
But of all the President's that ruled this country only Buhari has the lowest emotional intelligence. No sympathy for killings - whether children or women. Obj,
Babangida, Abdulsalam were all former generals with a lot of sympathy. Corruption is bad but killing is a worse evil. Laws all over the world rate killings over corruption. While killings and corruption are both bad, the man who condones killings is worse than the one that condones stealing.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by onunwa21(m): 5:16am On Jul 26, 2018
Senator Lanre Tejuoso "' papa ur son is back"" saboteur since 1960

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by writeprof(m): 5:54am On Jul 26, 2018
ybalogs:
Its been always about them..No Ideology ...No Principles...May God deliver us ...

Amen
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by orlymat: 6:00am On Jul 26, 2018
This man that has been so indifferent about several plight of Nigerians; gruesome killings and brutality from SARS, BH, herdsmen etc. For the first time he react to issue within 24 hours.

I think everybody can clearly tell now what his priority is
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by magzey: 6:15am On Jul 26, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Lol....More like a condolence visit.... shocked grin grin grin This desperation by this terrorist is now so alarming!!....Una don go beg Tejuoso with oil block too??.....The terrorist must return back to back to daura next year by fire by force
NA ONLY YOU WAKA COMEEE grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by kitaatita: 6:18am On Jul 26, 2018
godox2:

No, the difference is, BUHARI/OSINBAJO
they are not there for looting treasury.

You are very correct. The way corruption lovers and Buhari haters celebrated the defection you'd think they just regained control of the treasury. They don't know that Buhari retains the support of the citizenry and National Assembly members have just one vote each

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by talk2archy: 6:33am On Jul 26, 2018
spako4:
Where is Saraki?

bro are you looking for the leaving among the dead?
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by gbagyiza: 6:36am On Jul 26, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
even shehu sani dey there..lolz......this people just dey whine us.. I swear

Most of them r just buying time. Shehu sani is not going to be allowed by elrufai to contest under APC. So, just watch n see how d game will continue before election.
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by okerekeikpo: 6:40am On Jul 26, 2018
Most of them will still decamp to pdp
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:43am On Jul 26, 2018
FastShipping:

APC stands for infrastructure.
You can give that to them, it's unfortunate that the recession caused by the collapse of the drilling industry affected them at the earlier stage, but if we are not blind with sentiments, we will see that, more states are working, because they are getting their money back from the federal.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by RexTramadol1: 6:52am On Jul 26, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

APC stands for infrastructure.
You can give that to them, it's unfortunate that the recession caused by the collapse of the drilling industry affected them at the earlier stage, but if we are not blind with sentiments, we will see that, more states are working, because they are getting their money back from the federal.

Laff go just kill me

APC stands for which infrastructure?

Grave infrastructure in Benue bah?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by Sgwin: 6:58am On Jul 26, 2018
Same thiefs i blame Nigerians youths on social media
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by ybalogs(m): 6:58am On Jul 26, 2018
doubleportion:

They should not trust that guy o!
I concur grin
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by Wizaugpet(m): 6:58am On Jul 26, 2018
Those people u see in APC meeting Today...
Tomorrow u will see them in PDP meeting...
Nigerian Politicians and Politics are Not Stable... undecided
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2018
Max24:

But of all the President's that ruled this country only Buhari has the lowest emotional intelligence. No sympathy for killings - whether children or women. Obj,
Babangida, Abdulsalam were all former generals with a lot of sympathy. Corruption is bad but killing is a worse evil. Laws all over the world rate killings over corruption. While killings and corruption are both bad, the man who condones killings is worse than the one that condones stealing.

Not everyone knows how to do notice me, not everyone is emotional.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by Wizaugpet(m): 7:06am On Jul 26, 2018
Max24:

Mr. Man,,, why u too dy Lie like this E good for eyes
Can u approximately deliver the Number of Killings and deaths during Obasango's Govt.? , Even GEJ's time
If u hate some one,,, u can never see any good of that person...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by abodundef: 7:14am On Jul 26, 2018
They are there for themselves
If you are monogram operator in delta state contact 08023332733
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by jaxxy(m): 7:22am On Jul 26, 2018
I believe to sm its about political survival and to a few its about adding value to governance and Nigerians. Those defecting and returning back are just looking for Leverage to bargain with apc for their political survival.
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by BabaO2: 7:27am On Jul 26, 2018
spako4:
Where is Saraki?
He wasn't counted to be part of 52 APC senators, he should be expelled asap
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by BabaO2: 7:34am On Jul 26, 2018
Max24:

are you kidding or you dont have access to information? Babangida the killed a whole generation of skilled military officers in a planned plane crash to prevent coup against him, you are celebrating?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2018
godox2:

No, the difference is, BUHARI/OSINBAJO
they are not there for looting treasury.

Was Buhari's son riding bikes worth over 50million naira before he became president?

...Not there for treasury looting indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by Vacora(m): 7:41am On Jul 26, 2018
Looking at these pictures and the lyrics to Run the Jewels ~ ‘ Report to the Shareholders/Kill your Masters’ comes to mind.
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 26, 2018
I see the coup on Tuesday against APC in the NASS has not gained the expected traction and momentum.
At least R-APC is officially dead and it is back to the drawing board for the self-preserving Senators who need to scheme all over again to get into the PDP mainstream machinery.
I siddon dey watch the intrigues.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Military Operation Against Boko Haram. Photo / Supplementary Election: Ganduje Executes More Emergency Projects, Shares Money / Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.