Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night (30206 Views)

APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by Max24: 7:43am On Jul 26, 2018
Wizaugpet:

Mr. Man,,, why u too dy Lie like this E good for eyes
Can u approximately deliver the Number of Killings and deaths during Obasango's Govt.? , Even GEJ's time
If u hate some one,,, u can never see any good of that person...
He who wears the shoes know where it pinches them. The people concerned the Benue and Jos people have spoken. They know the difference between the killings during Obj and Gegs times, and now.I am not from there but I empatise with them even if that's all I can do. Can you pray that what befel them should befal you ? I guess not. God's judgement is not only for the killers but those that tacictly support them. I voted for Buhari in 2015 but my conscience can't allow me do same now. I hope u have one ? Check my old posts and u will see when I used to support Buhari over Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by Cajal(m): 7:44am On Jul 26, 2018
spako4:
Where is Saraki?
. he was planning another offa .....
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by Cajal(m): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2018
ybalogs:
those ones? Association of criminals and rogues.
....and armed robbers
Remember offa
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by ybalogs(m): 7:49am On Jul 26, 2018
Cajal:
....and armed robbers
Remember offa
hahaha, I totally forgot.awon ole jatijati
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by Max24: 7:52am On Jul 26, 2018
BabaO2:
are you kidding or you dont have access to information? Babangida the killed a whole generation of skilled military officers in a planned plane crash to prevent coup against him, you are celebrating?
Did Babangida allow people outside his ethnic group or religion be killed like is being done now ? So much so that Trump had to speak out against the killings of Christian's in the north ? Common sense tells me that Trump knows about what is happening in Nigeria more than anyone, hence his warning. Even Jonathan said it - "America must know"
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by BabaO2: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2018
Max24:

Did Babangida allow people outside his ethnic group or religion be killed like is being done now ? So much so that Trump had to speak out against the killings of Christian's in the north ? Common sense tells me that Trump knows about what is happening in Nigeria more than anyone, hence his warning. Even Jonathan said it - "America must know"
America/UK are free to help if they are sincere, killing in Nigeria is a complex one without identifying the source and motive for long, it is not peculiar to this administration.
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by Awaja(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2018
Don’t be confused �‍♀️,some of them are there to cause maximum damage before leaving the disgruntled party .
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2018
ybalogs:
the only difference between PDP and APC is just in the name. They're one and the same. Only the masses suffer.

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by okekefabi(m): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2018
ybalogs:
Even Senator Shehu Sani too... He's said he's not decamping... And he is among the APC Caucus that are currently locked in a meeting with PMB now in the Villa.
Let Senator Sani no cry foul tomorrow when Gov El-Rufai will hit him again.
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by Bakerdav: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2018
Where I's saraki
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by Max24: 8:25am On Jul 26, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Not everyone knows how to do notice me, not everyone is emotional.
Then why is he occupying the space of Presidency if he cannot comfort the sick and the bereaved in times of national tragedy. Does he expect foreign government's to do that for him ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by OlaMiki: 8:27am On Jul 26, 2018
when you are foolish , you are foolish. imagine this post below shocked shocked shocked empty flat head , ugly yam leg
awakeupcall4all:
Lol....More like a condolence visit.... shocked grin grin grin This desperation by this terrorist is now so alarming!!....Una don go beg Tejuoso with oil block too??.....The terrorist must return back to back to daura next year by fire by force
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by Max24: 8:30am On Jul 26, 2018
BabaO2:
America/UK are free to help if they are sincere, killing in Nigeria is a complex one without identifying the source and motive for long, it is not peculiar to this administration.
But when it was Kanu or Saraki mobolising security wasn't complex ? God is watching...
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by acdear123: 8:31am On Jul 26, 2018
I knew no Yoruba man will vote against Buhari cos, he is there surest bet to presidency come 2023. I wish my people can learn from politics a little more from the Yorubas.
Even senator Tejuoso has been reminded this. That's just the magic about his return.
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by whyman(m): 8:43am On Jul 26, 2018
*Exclusive*

_" For the progressive to be in power they need the support and collaborations of some conservative. After attaining power the conservative would, on their own, walk away. The progressive would now build a great party that would move the nation forward.."_

*Pa Obafemi Awolowo*

The people's republic(1968).
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2018
Max24:

Then why is he occupying the space of Presidency if he cannot comfort the sick and the bereaved in times of national tragedy. Does he expect foreign government's to do that for him ?
Do you understand the meaning of notice me, not everyone is openly emotional, not everyone shoes their emotions openly, I guess you prefer people who laugh with you in public and kill you in private.

Some of those people who are wailing more than the bereaved don't give a füçk ,and are secretly happy for the security challenges.
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by orisa37: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2018
These APC senators on solidarity visit to President Muhammadu Buhari should cease this opportunity to persuade Mr. President and their collegues in the NASS to use El Rufai's Restructuring recommendation to escape the rot they are in now.
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by orisa37: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2018
Saraki is in The White House right now having a te a tete with his friend, Trump.
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by fortunechy(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2018
Meetings of evil caucus....
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by orisa37: 9:17am On Jul 26, 2018
El Rufai is OBJ's smart son. He is decamping soon.
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by horlakunle25(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2018
see dem!!!! old old men every where fooling and decieving dis country...! d main reason i dey hustle everyday is nt bicos i wan buy car or house, purely bicos i want to leave dis country!!
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by Wizaugpet(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
Max24:

He who wears the shoes know where it pinches them. The people concerned the Benue and Jos people have spoken. They know the difference between the killings during Obj and Gegs times, and now.I am not from there but I empatise with them even if that's all I can do. Can you pray that what befel them should befal you ? I guess not. God's judgement is not only for the killers but those that tacictly support them. I voted for Buhari in 2015 but my conscience can't allow me do same now. I hope u have one ? Check my old posts and u will see when I used to support Buhari over Jonathan.
I don't support these senseless killings, but the hypocrisy and insincerity of these guys are
nauseating. PDP isn't honest, APC is no Saint! '
- November 20, 1999. Odi, in Bayelsa State, was
invaded on orders of a PDP President. About 2,500
people killed. No national mourning.
' - Between February and May, 2000, about 5,000
people were killed during riots over Sharia law in
different parts of the North. No national mourning.
'
- In 2001, hundreds of people, including the old infirm,
women and children were killed in Zaki Biam. No crocodile tears.
'
- Between September 7-12, 2001, Jos, Plateau State,
erupted in internecine killings. Between 500 and 1,000
people were killed. Flags were not flown at half mast.
' - In February, 2004, at least 975 people were killed in
Yelwa-Shendam, Plateau State. No mourning by the
then ruling PDP.
'
- Between November 28 and 29, 2008, Jos was in
flames again, with 381 deaths. No mourning. '
- In 2010, 992 people killed in Jos. Mum was the word.
'
- In 2014 alone, according to Global Terrorism Index,
at least 1,229 people were killed in the Middle Belt. No
mourning. '
- Boko Haram killings in PDP years were over 10,000.
PDP flags were still fluttering proudly in the sky.

By ,, Abasifreke Idiong
A Lecturer in the University of Uyo!
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night by godox2(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
faceURfront:

Was Buhari's son riding bikes worth over 50million naira before he became president?

...Not there for treasury looting indeed.

You de go Church abi na muslim you be?Liers have their APARTMENT in hell fire!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders / 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend / $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.