Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Buhari Fumes Over APC Chair’s Comment As Amaechi Denies Calling Oshiomhole Bad-l - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Fumes Over APC Chair’s Comment As Amaechi Denies Calling Oshiomhole Bad-l (1157 Views)

Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Fumes Over APC Chair’s Comment As Amaechi Denies Calling Oshiomhole Bad-l by Dotng: 12:05am On Jul 26, 2018
Buhari fumes over APC Chair’s comment as Amaechi denies calling Oshiomhole bad-luck

ON JULY 25, 20186:31 PMIN NEWS, POLITICS197 COMMENTS …As By Johnbosco Agbakwuru ABUJA –

MINISTER of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi on Thursday denied ever saying that the All Progressives Congress, APC, national Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole was a bad luck to the party.

This is as Vanguard reliably gathered that some Ministers have frowned at the comment made by the APC national Chairman where he had threatened to expel cabinet members who disobeyed his directives from the party. But the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed has said that any misgivings between the party and cabinet members will be resolved amicably.

Meantime, Comrade Oshiomhole was at the Presidential Villa, to see the President after the weekly Federal Executive Council, FEC, meeting at the Council Chamber. Presidency sources revealed that President Buhari was not happy with the comment by his party’s national chairman where he said that if the President was condoning indiscipline from his cabinet he was not going to condone it.

“The President was not happy with the comment of the APC Chairman because it portrayed the President as inefficient,” the Presidency source had said. While berating the Labour Minister for not carrying out his directive that he (Ngige) should inaugurate the board of the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund, NSITF, Oshiomhole said, “If the minister refuses we will suspend him from the party. You know we must return to internal discipline. “For me it is the height of mischief for any minister, you cannot purport to be honourable minister and you act dishonourably and nobody is greater than the party. “And if the President condones disrespect for his office, I will not condone disrespect for the party. And when we expel the minister we will prevail on the president that he can’t keep in his cabinet people who have neither respect for his own decisions nor have respect for the party.”

Speaking while briefing State House correspondents after the FEC, meeting, the Minister of Transportation who interjected from the question to the Minister of Information on what was the position of the council on the face off between Oshiomhole and Ngige, said that there were many fake stories going around. Amaechi said, “How do you know it is true, I saw in social media this afternoon where they said I said the Chairman is a bad luck. I never said so . I have never said such a thing. They quoted me that I was attacking the Chairman.”

On his part, Alhaji Lai Mohammed said, “Two weeks ago, we launched a campaign against fake news and it is one of the most dangerous phenomenon we have today. “We don’t know who said what and until we know and the ministers confirmed this statement credited to them.It is a difficult time really. I can assure you if there is any problem between the party Chairman and any of our ministers, it will be resolved.”

On whether the defection of 15 senators and 37 House of Representatives members from the APC to the opposition political parties was discussed at the FEC meeting, Mohammed said, “no it was not discussed at FEC and secondly Mr President has already given our position which is that this is a democracy, people are free to make choices .”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/buhari-fumes-over-apc-chairs-comment-as-amaechi-denies-calling-oshiomhole-bad-luck/
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Chair’s Comment As Amaechi Denies Calling Oshiomhole Bad-l by Rosebloom: 12:07am On Jul 26, 2018
Bunch of confused souls

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Chair’s Comment As Amaechi Denies Calling Oshiomhole Bad-l by Shukuakukobambi: 12:11am On Jul 26, 2018
Of course Buhari is inefficient. Oshio baba didnt lie na angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Chair’s Comment As Amaechi Denies Calling Oshiomhole Bad-l by johnmartus(m): 12:15am On Jul 26, 2018
PDP satanic party at work.
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Chair’s Comment As Amaechi Denies Calling Oshiomhole Bad-l by neolboy(m): 12:21am On Jul 26, 2018
APC scatter scatter Buhari jagajaga Oshiomole scattere scatter

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Chair’s Comment As Amaechi Denies Calling Oshiomhole Bad-l by Kdon2: 12:25am On Jul 26, 2018
Rosebloom:
Bunch of confused souls

They chased goodluck away and got badluck instead! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Chair’s Comment As Amaechi Denies Calling Oshiomhole Bad-l by aolawale025: 12:28am On Jul 26, 2018
There's a cat amongst the pigeons in APC. They will all scatter
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Chair’s Comment As Amaechi Denies Calling Oshiomhole Bad-l by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 26, 2018
I wonder what pa oyegun is doing now. Nobody have heard from him. Is this how political career ends? No wonder they can do anything to remain afloat.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Chair’s Comment As Amaechi Denies Calling Oshiomhole Bad-l by ki02020(m): 12:41am On Jul 26, 2018
Rosebloom:
Bunch of confused souls

And you're a perfect soul abi

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Chair’s Comment As Amaechi Denies Calling Oshiomhole Bad-l by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:42am On Jul 26, 2018
Propaganda propagated by lazy and corrupt youths.
See them everywhere!!
Dead on Arrival!
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Chair’s Comment As Amaechi Denies Calling Oshiomhole Bad-l by perfectedmee: 2:31am On Jul 26, 2018
In clear definitions

The APC Big wigs Has first hand information's of how buhari appointees disobeys him.

The big question is?

Who is in charge?

How re we sure that the President actually knows the happening in the country?

He may be there as a robot.

Who knows?
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Chair’s Comment As Amaechi Denies Calling Oshiomhole Bad-l by EODforce: 2:47am On Jul 26, 2018
post=69708432:
Propaganda propagated by lazy and corrupt youths.
See them everywhere!!
Dead on Arrival!
. who else noticed this ?

this guy has turned himself into the old sarrki while the new sarrki is now growing senses
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Chair’s Comment As Amaechi Denies Calling Oshiomhole Bad-l by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:54am On Jul 26, 2018
EODforce:
. who else noticed this ?

this guy has turned himself into the old sarrki while the new sarrki is now growing senses
Guess only you and your village people!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Chair’s Comment As Amaechi Denies Calling Oshiomhole Bad-l by Mynd44: 4:18am On Jul 26, 2018

(1)

South South Governors; " Buhari President Of The North" / SABC Cancel Sowore’s Interview For Calling Nigeria ‘big Brother’ To South Africa / Bayo Adelabu(penkelemess) Paid Courtesy Visit Alafin Of Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.