Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,780 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Meet MC Asawana, One Of Nigeria's Finest Tv Hosts (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet MC Asawana, One Of Nigeria's Finest Tv Hosts (photos) (25838 Views)

Shock As Man With The Biggest Pen!s Stun Viewers As He Shows It Off To TV Hosts / Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) / Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet MC Asawana, One Of Nigeria's Finest Tv Hosts (photos) by Antcolony: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ishilove:
I clicked the thread thinking he was drop dead gorgeous. Mscheeeeeew

If u know his roots n what he represent now u will clap for him.
Re: Meet MC Asawana, One Of Nigeria's Finest Tv Hosts (photos) by ladygudhead(f): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
tragergeorge:
real matters o
Really. well ok.
Re: Meet MC Asawana, One Of Nigeria's Finest Tv Hosts (photos) by EndyTech: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
funnynation:
lalasticlala fynestboi mynd44 come and push this to FP. He is one of Abuja finest comedian
Thank you Sir.
This young man is good and deserves the publicity
Re: Meet MC Asawana, One Of Nigeria's Finest Tv Hosts (photos) by EndyTech: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
Liberator007:
Did I hear finest? LMAO
Yes you did and it is true
Re: Meet MC Asawana, One Of Nigeria's Finest Tv Hosts (photos) by EndyTech: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
Antcolony:

If u know his roots n what he represent now u will clap for him.
Thank you brother.
The young man has been through a lot and is making it at the very top
Re: Meet MC Asawana, One Of Nigeria's Finest Tv Hosts (photos) by EndyTech: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nbote:
Asawana isnt Abuja's finest na.. Even Ejiro dem funny pass am...
The topic says finest Tv host, not most funny Sir.
A.Y Comedian is not funny but the biggest Comedian in Nigeria after Alibaba
Re: Meet MC Asawana, One Of Nigeria's Finest Tv Hosts (photos) by EndyTech: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
tribalistseun:
then FCK him
Why the bitterness?
He is doing really great for himself Sir
Re: Meet MC Asawana, One Of Nigeria's Finest Tv Hosts (photos) by Antcolony: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
EndyTech:

Thank you brother.
The young man has been through a lot and is making it at the very top

I happen to know him 17years ago. He was the MC at my friend's wedding 5years ago. I cannot but admit that I am impressed with what he has made for himself. He is way better than alot badmouthing him here.

1 Like

Re: Meet MC Asawana, One Of Nigeria's Finest Tv Hosts (photos) by Caseless: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
illitrate:
op na u
he's the op.
Re: Meet MC Asawana, One Of Nigeria's Finest Tv Hosts (photos) by phemsie(m): 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ishilove:
I clicked the thread thinking he was drop dead gorgeous. Mscheeeeeew

stop hating

1 Like

Re: Meet MC Asawana, One Of Nigeria's Finest Tv Hosts (photos) by okwabayi(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
So finestboi is a moderator on this forum? Hmm, some things are beginning to make sense.
Re: Meet MC Asawana, One Of Nigeria's Finest Tv Hosts (photos) by generationz(f): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
joeace2020:
Has done a lot for himself..Kudos to him.

Meanwhile if you've always had an interest in learning 2d animations and making money by selling your new skill on fiverr, follow my signature link to my thread and let me teach you how.
is it same as whiteboard animation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C / "I Am Not Married" - Bobrisky Cries Out / Nobody Is Broke — Actress Yetunde Bakare (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.