Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,728 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) (51262 Views)

Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) / Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward / Frank Edwards And Actor Williams Uchemba Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by GistGoViral: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
Big Brother Naija ex housemate and first runner up, Mike Edward's and his wife, Perri Shakes meet with NURTW commander MC Oluomo at his residence in Lagos. Gistmore reports

The NURTW boss and his Cabinet were exited to receive the Mike and his wife at their Chambers.

MC Oluomo was observed of Mike after he sang of one Teni's hit single, 'Case' mentioning his name during Pepsi Lyric Challenge that made him went viral on social media.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3jpJTggjL7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-mike-excited-as-he-meet-mc-oluomo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by GistGoViral: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
See More Photos and Watch Video as Mike & Wife Meet MC Oluomo =>> HERE

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by ayourbamie: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
MC Oluomo the celebrity tout

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by GistGoViral: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by FamousMonk: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
ayourbamie:
MC Oluomo the celebrity tout
Lout..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by FamousMonk: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
Mike will be excited until this gangster fúcks his hoe of a wife...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
In BBNaija mike's voice...
"I go call MC OluOmO, I go reepor all of them"

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by uzedo1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nothing like home..

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
It's about time. When are you meeting Teni grin ?

I go reporrrr all of them!!!! cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
I like the fact that nobody quoted the dude that called Mike's wife a 'hoe'

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by Totorito: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
So this is what excitement looks like

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
He should cover his chest � once

2 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
Onyi22:
He should cover his chest � once

Why do you want him to cover his chest?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
FamousMonk:
Mike will be excited until this gangster fúcks his hoe of a wife...
why you get badmouth like this?

7 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by TaiKuun(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
Mike.. the Bahd Guy.
I admired his maturity throughout his time at the recently concluded Big Brother Naija TV Show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by YurFatHer: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
Our menthol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by A305: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
Does this Mike wife has b reast self or she's a transgendered. Her b oobs is almost none existent in all photos I try to zoom in for full closure. Anyway see that cheap Lexus down my sig

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by Digipro: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
Shew
Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by waynejesus: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
Local people....
Every where
SMH

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by superlanny(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
A country where a tout and glorified agbero, becomes a role model and mentor. Nigeria has really lost it, God please forgive us.

23 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by lizdammy: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
Wow
Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by veddah(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
Omo dis guy tall no be small oo

3 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
Kool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by TaiKuun(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
This man get mouth, guy no be small.
I think he is one of the most powerful men in Lagos State.
Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by myfan: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by JubrinElSudan: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
After endorsing you na just 19% you get. If na me, I no meet anybody oh

MOD, show us when Mercy meet Cubana Chief priest. Na that endorsement loud

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
y
Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by Abalado(f): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
Let me ask a simple question here, can u pray to God to let ur children be like MC Oluomo, don't forget he do go to London,USA,and other countries like farm o, don't forget all his children are in abroad o, don't forget he do meet with big Nigerian dignitaries or even has access to them as he like o, don't forget his the present Lagos State NURTW boss o, but at the same time, his an agbero,, so can u ur self pray to be like MC,

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by Mraproko1: 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
Mike just dey excited snapping with mc oluomo who else notice say na 3 different scenes them take snap and Mike just dey laf upandan
Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by Sambaby7640: 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
Bbc
Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
Oluomo for Governor 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing / Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) / List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.