Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nigerian Striker Okiki Named Best Player In Ethiopian Premier League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Striker Okiki Named Best Player In Ethiopian Premier League (396 Views)

Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or / Ronaldo Jr Wins Tournament, Named Best Striker / Okiki Afolabi Faces FIFA Ban Over Forged Document (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Striker Okiki Named Best Player In Ethiopian Premier League by Entvibez(f): 1:25am On Jul 26, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-4Hb87_LWjRQ/W1kUFMxE44I/AAAAAAAAAMw/cLeF1USzivUZQrjnaZIaYYCJfVAydLcOwCLcBGAs/s400/oki.png[/img]

Okiki Afolabi has been voted player of the year for the 2017/18 season in the Ethiopian Premier League.
Afolabi’s club, Jimma Aba Jiffar, were crowned champions of the Ethiopian league on Tuesday after their 5-0 rout of Adama Ketema.
The win took them above St George on goal difference, in their maiden season in the top flight.

Afolabi, a former Shooting Stars and Sunshine Stars attacker, struck 23 goals to lead his team to the championship. The Nigerian also finished as top scorer of the league.

Okiki described his season as “incredible,” adding that his club was underestimated at the start of the season.
“It was an incredible season for me. I won the league title with Jimma Aba Jiffar, emerged as top scorer and topped it up with best player award. I’m so happy with these achievements,” Okiki told TheCable.

“No one gave us the chance to topple the big guns in the league but we knew what we wanted and reached our objectives.

On his next destination, the striker said, “God knows best, I think it’s time to take my talents to Europe. Fingers crossed. I’m studying the offers I have”.

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/07/nigerian-striker-okiki-named-best.html
Re: Nigerian Striker Okiki Named Best Player In Ethiopian Premier League by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:52am On Jul 26, 2018
Congrat.. although ethopia is a poor league.. sha..

(1) (Reply)

Mauricio Pochettino: Gareth Bale Signing ‘not Realistic’ For Tottenham / ASAC Asaba 2018: Ethiopians Win 10,000m Gold, Silver Medals, Kenyan Blames / PSG TARGET, KANTE ,LIKELY TO BE THE MOST WANTED PLAYER CURRENTLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.