Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or (32554 Views)

Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century / Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years / Ronaldo Jr Wins Tournament, Named Best Striker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by Insidenaija: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2021
Bayern Munich striker, Robert Lewandowski will be named the best player in the world and given a ball of salt by the Polish town of Wieliczka, Newspremises has learnt.

This is as a consolation for missing out on the 2021 prize to Lionel Messi.

Lewandowski finished in second place in this year’s Ballon d’Or voting.

A city councilor in Wieliczka, Kamil Jastrzebski, has called the final results of the poll “a great deal of injustice”.

“There has been a great deal of injustice, and Robert Lewandowski has become its victim.

“Therefore – as a member of Wieliczka – I propose that the city symbolically announce that Lewy is the best footballer in the world.

“There was also a proposal to expand my idea. Some people want to give the captain of our team a Salt Ball. In the past, salt was called ‘white gold’, so it also has a historical and geographical basis. I think that despite inflation and the general crisis, Wieliczka will be able to get enough salt,” Jastrzebski wrote on Twitter.

France Football, the organizers of the Ballon d’Or, have said they will think of awarding Lewandowski the 2020 prize.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/lewandowski-to-be-named-best-player-in-the-world-after-losing-ballon-dor-to-messi/

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by paulolee(m): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2021
yeah, I hope d organizers reward him for his insane 2020 numbers n it will be well justified just as leo said but i know dt messi haters will not still be happy bcoz their problem is more about messi winning than lewa losing dt award..
meaning assuming na benzema or Jorginho win am ahead of Lewa, noise n wailing for no last this long..
him winning the polish best is normal n i think dt city councillor should focus more about Poland in playoffs trying to qualify for d world cup than blasting d ballon d or bcoz they is no need crying over spilled milk, dt wan don go, Mk dm face front d...

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by simabastin: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Not bad!
An award should be created just for him!
He's been make waves for a few years with his peak in the year 2020.
Records will be mentioning him below LM and CR7 though... Very sad!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by Maxymilliano(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Damage Control

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by paulolee(m): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Damage Control
damage control from who?? dr award is from polan n doesnt concern ballon d or organizers...
d only way i see Lewa being rewarded is if the organizers of ballon d or give him his own for his superb 2020
as for dt monday nite own, It belongs to messi n well deserved..

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
2020 and 2021 belonged to Lewandowski.

No competition...

So the accusation of cheating maybe true being that the Balon Dior is a french organized award. So PSG took it.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by GreaterFuture(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ok...

Watch CR7, Messi, EPL, Ligue1 ihenaecho, and many more!
Get a 1 year ÏPTV acc.
1yr ƊStv & showmax acc also available

Watch African magic, local �� tv stations, Hollywood, Series, bbnaija, football, �, news on your Phone, ��️, smart tv, tablet etc.
₦10k/Yr only!
(Not on Decoder)
Save money on monthly cable bills
DM me via signature...
Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by Albert0011(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sentiments aside.
Lewandoski deserves this year ballon d'or.
I'm a die hard fan of Lionel mess I.
When we see the truth...let us say it.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by BIGDADDY000(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
After losing or after robbing him?

Any sound mind knows too well that this guy was robbed of his Glory.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by Emuforlife1: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dalil8:

When u see truth talk am. No dey support bad thing

Lewandowski 2021 performance was better than his 2020.

If he deserved 2020 ballon d'or then he deserved 2021 more. Every staunch Messi supporter i know agrees with that except una for nairaland
Omo! all these penaldians, I weak for una matter o.
The season he was kicked out at the Quarter -Finals of UCL and did nothing internationally is better than the season he wan the Treble
It's really hard being one of the Penalty Family. Las las, una go dey alright

Dalil8:

Mr Eibar was also kicked out of the UCL by PSG, No?

Lewandowski has been the best player in the last 2 years.
Then Messi won an international trophy with on of the most outstanding performances ever.
Lewandowski? We don't know if he even played the Euros.
You Penaldians should swallow the hard pill. Pendu will continue trying to catch up with the GOAT. If Balloon Dor is fraud don't forget the GOAT also has 6 European Golden Boots-FACTOS
gringrin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by kalvoken(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
The whites are the king of corruption

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by Patrioticman007(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sorry Mr Lewondosky, Karim Benzeman was neglected also in the line of duty.

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by blamingthedevil: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Premium Tears and Wailing is a distinction without difference

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by Investorozay: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Okay another anti messi thread..

Still counting
Nl frontpage has been venting so much agenda against messi of recent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by Dalil8: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
paulolee:
yeah, I hope d organizers reward him for his insane 2020 numbers n it will be well justified just as leo said but i know dt messi haters will not still be happy bcoz their problem is more about messi winning than lewa losing dt award..
meaning assuming na benzema or Jorginho win am ahead of Lewa, noise n wailing for no last this long..
him winning the polish best is normal n i think dt city councillor should focus more about Poland in playoffs trying to qualify for d world cup than blasting d ballon d or bcoz they is no need crying over spilled milk, dt wan don go, Mk dm face front d...

When u see truth talk am. No dey support bad thing because say e favor you.

Lewandowski 2021 performance was better than his 2020.

If he deserved 2020 ballon d'or then he deserved 2021 more. Every staunch Messi supporter i know agrees with that except una for nairaland

Emuforlife1:
This is the reasoning you have when you are a chronic Penaldian.
A season he wan the Treble is not better than the season he was kicked out at the Quarter -Finals of UCL and did nothing internationally.
It's really hard being one of the Penalty Family. Las las, una go dey alright

Mr Eibar was also kicked out of the UCL by PSG, No?

Lewandowski has been the best player in the last 2 years. Undisputed.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by kalvoken(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Damn these yellow skinned folks

So because they needed to cover up their fraud, they had to create a wooden piece as a prize to console Lewandowski after robbing his prize off him.

How come they just created the award this year?
The very season the award was given to Luca modric, it was on the basis that he performed wonder to help Madrid clinch the champions league and also faired well in his country. So, he deserves it more than CR7.

Now it's messi's turn and the narrative suddenly changed. Jorginho as they, claim didn't do any assist nor dribble in both Chelsea's and Italy titles. So Mr dribbler who won carling cup, sorry I meant coper derio and 10 south American countries cup, deserves it best.

It's not normal to argue that of Chelsea's keeper. Na there their APC-ness showed fully. Buhari must be in charge of the award, else e no go be like that.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by skywalker240(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Guilty conscience from the stupid organizers

No compensation will ever cover the great injustice done to Lewy

The once prestigious Balon 'd' or is already in the muds

Now it's just SHABBA BLOME BLOME 'D' OR

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by slawormiir: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Damnnn niggar

All these people should move on...and stop acting stupid

There was no injustice

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by Emuforlife1: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
2020 and 2021 belonged to Lewandowski.

No competition...

So the accusation of cheating maybe true being that the Balon Dior is a french organized award. So PSG took it.
Lewandowski only deserved the Ballon D'or for 2020 not 2021.Stop being emotional as it wouldn't change a thing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by Kingpele(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
U people have started, all these ororo fans if messi is named world best player ,u guys will start another around of wailing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by Olainap: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ball of salt? Lol. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by alfred007(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lol.

Messi and Ronaldo have really frustrated people oh. Imagine having a good season and then there's Messi and Ronaldo

4 Likes

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by potbelly(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
To compensate him after you robbed him to award the small goat... undecided

Bunch of jokers... undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by ideatoprince18(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Haters of Messi will weep blood

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by Chamillionaire(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Abeg, why most Nairalanders like to dey form animal activists, people wey no even care about those living around them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by DropsMic(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Yawn
Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by wunmi590(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2021

The award can never be like the balon dior, nobody is saying messi shouldn't be given this year own, but since last year own was cancelled, he should have also recieved his own along with messi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by lkillbrokehoes: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
He deserves the award, let them give him so that everyone will rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by lichocho(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
BIGDADDY000:
After losing or after robbing him?

Any sound mind knows too well that this guy was robbed of his Glory.
no go enter depression ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or by Sabadon(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Which one be best player in the world bawo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Claudio Ranieri In Tears As Fans Pay Tribute In Final AS Roma Match (Photos) / Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A / Manchester United Unveils 2019/2020 Home Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.