Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

President Buhari Meets APC Senators In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets APC Senators In Aso Rock (651 Views)

Nyesom Wike Receives Orubebe, PDP Senators In Rivers / Why Did The Southern Senators In The House Allow Them Pass The PIB? / Contact Details Of The 109 Senators In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

President Buhari Meets APC Senators In Aso Rock by yumubelek(m): 3:10am On Jul 26, 2018
It was an atmosphere of merriment and libation in Aso Villa when President Buhari and APC senators met yesterday to discuss salient issues concerning the mass exodus ravaging the polity. The like of Senator Sani and others rumoured to have the motive of decamping were spotted yesterday perhaps they came to bid Mr President farewell.

Below are the images from the meeting:

Cc Mynd44
cc lalasticlala

Re: President Buhari Meets APC Senators In Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 26, 2018
Time to strike
Re: President Buhari Meets APC Senators In Aso Rock by emmie14: 3:21am On Jul 26, 2018
Now Buhari can react but cannot hear the car of middle beltans.
Re: President Buhari Meets APC Senators In Aso Rock by Rogodo22(m): 3:29am On Jul 26, 2018
Bunch of recycled polithiefian

Re: President Buhari Meets APC Senators In Aso Rock by Headlaw(m): 3:37am On Jul 26, 2018
This is really sad days for APC. The people that won the election for Buhari is gradually leaving him. I always ponder upon situations and draw lessons from it. So I'm adding this to my diary" Don't propagate lies and deception to cling power, it may work but it will not stand the test of time"
Re: President Buhari Meets APC Senators In Aso Rock by Roidatom(m): 3:42am On Jul 26, 2018
Some of them there must be spies for the pdp. Just as pdp and Jonathan were betrayed in 2015, so shall apc experience it. Karma is a bit*h, she serves it back cold and chilled.

See their fake smiles.
If only there was a technology to read minds,
I'd expose them all.
Wait a minute, I could invent that technology.
Place your orders now.
No dulling.

Bottom line
Re: President Buhari Meets APC Senators In Aso Rock by Mynd44: 4:26am On Jul 26, 2018

(1)

Thugs Break Head Of Former APC Chairman For Dumping Party / Saraki Will Win The 2019 Presidential Election In Nigeria / 800 Meters Buhari Walk: Stop Deceiving Nigerians, Frank Tells Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.