Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Saraki Will Win The 2019 Presidential Election In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Will Win The 2019 Presidential Election In Nigeria (664 Views)

Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President / Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached / Any Attempt To Impeach Saraki Will Be Resisted - Tambuwal Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Will Win The 2019 Presidential Election In Nigeria by melodygenius(m): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2018
Don't say I did not tell you. Just like Donald Trump of the United States last night I had a dream that Saraki A. B shocked Nigerians by winning the 2019 Election. But there is a problem just as he was about to be sworn in, the military took over power there was sporadic shootings and I woke up. Humming I need some one to interpret this Dream of mine. What every it is let's Pray for Nigeria Today. #Electionnobewar #Nigeriansareone #PrayforNigeria. #Prayfor2019election Please let spread the word Nigeria is not for any one but for everyone . Serious and Cogintive comment only
Re: Saraki Will Win The 2019 Presidential Election In Nigeria by Baawaa(m): 11:58am On Aug 12, 2018
This is not dream but nightmare grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Will Win The 2019 Presidential Election In Nigeria by Aonkuuse(m): 11:59am On Aug 12, 2018
dreamer/lazy youth. when will you people start thinking beyond this corrupt politicians

1 Like

Re: Saraki Will Win The 2019 Presidential Election In Nigeria by Shelumiel: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Do not take the dream serious because Buhari will still win . He will win not because of his popularity or achievements , but because he has the machinery (the security agencies and money ).

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Will Win The 2019 Presidential Election In Nigeria by Gorem2013: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
Yeah, on social media. Please help me welcome the president of republic of social media, or kuje prison. Dreamers.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Will Win The 2019 Presidential Election In Nigeria by melodygenius(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
Shelumiel:
Do not take the dream serious because Buhari will still win . He will win not because of his popularity or achievements , but because he has the machinery (the security agencies and money ).
am not so particular about who wins or who loses all we as Nigerians require is good Governance and Peace.
Re: Saraki Will Win The 2019 Presidential Election In Nigeria by Shelumiel: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
melodygenius:
am not so particular about who wins or who loses all we as Nigerians require is good Governance and Peace.
My brother , your words sound like the words of mediocrity . You should not just seek for good governance and peace , you should seek for something more ...
Re: Saraki Will Win The 2019 Presidential Election In Nigeria by melodygenius(m): 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
Shelumiel:
My brother , your words sound like the words of mediocrity . You should not just seek for good governance and peace , you should seek for something more ...
those are the general needs you should speak for everyone. Nigeria is for everyone the rich,poor,educated and the uneducated.
Re: Saraki Will Win The 2019 Presidential Election In Nigeria by nnofaith: 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
Joke of the century

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Wants To Be President In 2023- Saraki / ‘igbo Will Support Buhari In 2019 To Avoid 2015 Mistake’ / Adamu Garba States Categorically Why He Didnt Purchase APC Primary Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.