Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied (15748 Views)

Yonda Claims A Song He Wrote Caused The Beef Between Davido And Burna Boy (video / Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by Yungkid101(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
HarrySong na fool. Imagine say he does this to Wizkid and Davido without their knowledge
Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by Masama: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
lazynairalander1:
But reek beef kizz for that song shaa. I no blame kizz for not going on with the music vid.
From the song you will notice that kizz wasn't aware reek will be in the song but reek definitely know kizz will be featured and it all Harry making.
I love both but in this case I stand with Kizz.

check my SIGNATURE
Where did reeky beef kiss in that song?

1 Like

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by BlueRayDick: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Summary of all this:

1. Harrysong contacted kizz for a collabo which kizz obliged after listening to the first verse by Harrysong

2. Like normal practice among big artist with tight schedule, Kizz requested the song be sent to him so he can voice on it and send back to Harrysong and his producer/mixer to mix it all.

3. Kizz recorded his verse, sent to Harrysong oblivious of the fact Reekado banks is singing the third verse.

4. Due to human nature, Kizz was appalled by the lack of honesty/act of deception displayed by Harrysong and asked that his part be taken out of the song after discovering Reekado banks was on the song and he wasn't carried along.

5. Harrysong declined the request made by Kizz and felt disrespected by kizz whom he sees as a small boy in the struggle of ditching contract agreement.

6. Kizz was unconcerned with whatever way Harrysong and became more furious when the single was released and heard the last part of the song where Harrysong dissed him on the same track.

7. Kizz petitioned iTunes and other nline music outlet to delete the song because Harrysong does not have his blessing to release the song.

8. Then Harrysong blew it all out of proportion with his press release.

THE END

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by eulogy: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
Small pikin, Kizz nai insult Mr Songs first na. As Warri boy wey Harry be im put d idiot for im place. D 2nd one make sense pass. Dice bury am.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by Pentools(m): 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
BlueRayDick:
Summary of all this:

1. Harrysong contacted kizz for a collabo which kizz obliged after listening to the first verse by Harrysong

2. Like normal practice among big artist with tight schedule, Kizz requested the song be sent to him so he can voice on it and send back to Harrysong and his producer/mixer to mix it all.

3. Kizz recorded his verse, sent to Harrysong oblivious of the fact Reekado banks is singing the third verse.

4. Due to human nature, Kizz was appalled by the lack of honesty/act of deception displayed by Harrysong and asked that his part be taken out of the song after discovering Reekado banks was on the song and he wasn't carried along.

5. Harrysong declined the request made by Kizz and felt disrespected by kizz whom he sees as a small boy in the struggle of ditching contract agreement.

6. Kizz was unconcerned with whatever way Harrysong and became more furious when the single was released and heard the last part of the song where Harrysong dissed him on the same track.

7. Kizz petitioned iTunes and other nline music outlet to delete the song because Harrysong does not have his blessing to release the song.

8. Then Harrysong blew it all out of proportion with his press release.

THE END

I'm supporting none of them anyway, but if your number 4 is true then kizz is indeed childish, must you know whose on same track with you, where you are not the owner of the song.

This is why I dislike Nigerian entertainment industry, if it's like that issue should have sprung up between jay elecronica and big Sean for not telling him Kendrick is on the "control" song with him, and big Sean should have removed Kendrick's part since he jumped on the track and dissed him(big Sean) his label mates,hip hop friends, label heads, jay electronica and hip hop heads generally, still he went on to put out the song.

Kizz and harrysong are childish and stewpid, they know how to copy westerners but can't copy their approach n attitude towards handling beef n contradictory situations.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by chochoman: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
JeffreyJamez:
Is this really a statement from a PR? Very Very Very Poor. Blunders Everywhere.
The thing tire me,kilode?
Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by shadeze: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
lazynairalander1:
But reek beef kizz for that song shaa. I no blame kizz for not going on with the music vid.
From the song you will notice that kizz wasn't aware reek will be in the song but reek definitely know kizz will be featured and it all Harry making.
I love both but in this case I stand with Kizz.

check my SIGNATURE
Sharrap mumu!! Instead make u talk say u never listen to the song, u dey here dey type rubbish. How reekado take beef kizz for the song? For which verse reekado beef am? Na kizz and harrysong dey beef themselves for the song. Better go listen to the song first before you come here to comment rubbish

1 Like

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by Kingsuo: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=ipafricaStaff post=69709184]"A little advice for the boy Kizz, respect my experience don't be childish" you do not remove specks when you have logs covering your eyes, to those who have concluded this as a rant I will explain things to you, please kill sentiments and listen. Kizz Daniel and Reekado Banks are not beefing, Harry Song and his manager are the arrongant one in this - Anusiobi Franklin Kizzdaniel PR

Collaborations are not done without the consent of the parties. Kizz Daniel was not aware Reekado was on the the track "Selense" we are human, I believe in wisdom "hey Kizz whats up I have a track, I feel with you and Reekado it will be better" this is appropraite and the right thing to do, you do not request a collaboration from a brand and break terms. Despite the ignorance he was glad when he found out Reekado Banks was on the track.

Why insult? Why feel an artiste should promote a craft that doesnt represent his brand positively? that is myopic, you are respected but the quotation that started this write up isn't necessary in that song.

Hello, music lovers the situation is Harry Song is too arrogant to appologise for the insult on the brand, Kizz is not ready to spoil his brand by promoting a craft that doesn't speak well, Kizz Daniel and Reekado Banks are not in any beef or disagrement as potrayed by Harry Song and his manager, Kizz Daniel has nothing against Harry Song but cannot jeopardize his brand after everything that harrysong did during the process of the song being recorded

The new version with Dice Ailes and Iyanya in my opinion is unnecessary, please Kizz Daniel and Reekado Banks are not in disagreement, the statement made by Harry Song and his manager is an attempt to row this boat to the middle of the ocean and abandon it or would harrysong stand to his claim of beef that after noticing such issue of beef he couldnt pull out kizzdaniel voice from the song, well is funny how you featured an artist who didnt stress or even collected a dime from you & you still went on to insult him in same song you featured him on saying "A little advice for the boy Kizz, respect my experience don't be childish, cause the older the wise ooh, the stronger the wise ooh, so humble your self you just they start" MEnh who those that and you also expect reekado banks to promote such work also on his ig & other platform, i wouldnt want to disgrace harrysong by saying all his mistake because of our 9years friendship but he should respect his self and do the needfull than trying to put conflicts btw kizz & Reeky.

Thank you for being my audience.

SOURCE: Mp3Reverb

[/

This harrysong na member of Vikings confraternity, wizkid too, kizz Daniel na buccaneer, if you know, you knows
Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by holysina(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
intruxive:
angry
Harry song lied on this one.
Just because kizz said am the best in the country, harry song felt a need to insult him on the same track. That is totally unprofessional and childish. Then u want the guy to be in a video u insulted him in?
Agbaya undecided
Listen to it again. Kizz beef Harry first "for this industry na me be greatest, Harry the try but him know say baba na badest". Where u expecting Harry to be quiet when kizz already insinuated that he is better than Harry anf Harry is just trying. Reason am na

1 Like

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by clerkent(m): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
Who didnt notice reeky verse saying"pharoh let my people go".hope he is no telling don jazy to let him go and form his own label.
Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by ncoolsome(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Its as if they gave that PR ogogoro sip...he didn't see kizz Daniels insult to Harry abi...

1 Like

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by lazynairalander1: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
shadeze:

Sharrap mumu!! Instead make u talk say u never listen to the song, u dey here dey type rubbish. How reekado take beef kizz for the song? For which verse reekado beef am? Na kizz and harrysong dey beef themselves for the song. Better go listen to the song first before you come here to comment rubbish
Why are you sounding so abusive?
Hmmmm please I forbid your kinds just the way I forbade Ebola and lassa.
I won't glorify you with your type of quote but instead I pray you get help soon not the help you want but the one you urgently need.
Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by shadeze: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
lazynairalander1:

Why are you sounding so abusive?
Hmmmm please I forbid your kinds just the way I forbade Ebola and lassa.
I won't glorify you with your type of quote but instead I pray you get help soon not the help you want but the one you urgently need.
Your stupid comment deserved the kind of response I gave you

(1) (2) (Reply)

"sammie Okposo Is A Shameless Wife Beater!" - Kate Henshaw Nuttal / Izokpu Atagamen: Malls & Cinemas Ooze Offensive Odour & Heat During Festivities / Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.