Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants (15241 Views)

Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Liberia Deports Four Nigerians 10 Years After Bank Robbery Conviction / Trucks Of Illegal Immigrants From Niger Republic Intercepted In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants by obembet(f): 5:18am On Jul 26, 2018
K
Re: Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants by peacengine(m): 5:22am On Jul 26, 2018
Unlimited22:

Okay boss. There's lots of potential, but unfortunately, our leaders keep hitting the self-destruct button repeatedly.

Guy what concen Chinese, Indians, other Africans and Lebanese with our leaders? While u r wasting ur future on their matter, chinko republic and others are discovering gold mine here.
Re: Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants by DeRay98(m): 5:24am On Jul 26, 2018
Pavore9:

No matter how "hard" a country is, there are some foreigners making good money there. Take South Sudan for example, despite it being war-ravaged, I know Nigerians and Kenyans who make profits doiing businesses there.

Absolutely!
Re: Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants by peacengine(m): 5:26am On Jul 26, 2018
vhykeeytor:
Why only from seme border? What of the illegal Immigrants coming in from Chad, Somalia, Niger and Cameroon. Those people pose more threats to the unity and security of our country.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 26, 2018
Nonsense,i want make them deport me too.
Re: Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 26, 2018
grin
Re: Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants by adeneeyee: 6:47am On Jul 26, 2018
Immigration Officer, Abeg one Foolish Togo guy dey my House dey make mouth everyday saying Nigeria Immigration Officers no fit do aam anything even without any valid document protecting him. Please come and deport the guy for because He is terrorizing the street for us here at Ijeshatedo, Surulere, Lagos state
Re: Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants by Wizaugpet(m): 6:52am On Jul 26, 2018
post=69709600:
Nigeria will be great again. Let's work towards that.
The only way is to have a Good leader... A Less corrupt senate and House of Rep.

That's the Solution! smiley
Re: Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants by Wizaugpet(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2018
Op,,, Na them be that shocked
Re: Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants by Damfostopper(m): 7:37am On Jul 26, 2018
So Nigeria dey deport.... I didn't know o.... first time of hearing about it....

wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants by erico2k2(m): 7:37am On Jul 26, 2018
Dem wan jst make news, Dem nor fit deport anybody back to where plane dey fly go, who go pay the Air fare?
Re: Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:44am On Jul 26, 2018
Lols, Nigeria dey deport Immigrant, wonderful, even though we didn't have a well define boundary.

Am so sure this can only happened in southern part of the country.
Re: Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants by RotgakSlay(m): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2018
please when is the first batch of people who traveled to Europe and America coming back?? am among d second batch. plz dy should come back oh, we av spent lots of years here
Re: Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2018
Unlimited22:
What exactly are they coming here to do?

You are the one that sees nothing good here foreigners does. Ask the Indians and Lebanons
Re: Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2018
Unlimited22:

Do you look for greener pastures in a forest that has been consumed by wildfire?

Most of Nigerians are lazy they want money but don't want to work. You have everything but don't know how to make use of it and that it why we Indians are using you anyhow in your country says my Indian friend.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2018
This is strange to me really
Re: Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants by Jafariyya(m): 9:30am On Jul 26, 2018
i want to leave some people dey enter hehehehe
Re: Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants by Daewang: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2018
How can you leave your place and travel to the zoo? SMH.
Re: Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants by TONYFRANC(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2018
what about those ones from Niger, chad, Cameroon who are roaming the street of abuja? they are in some of the satellite settlement in Gishiri, nyanya, etc.
Re: Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants by CioAngels(f): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
HeWrites:
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), Seme Command, said it repatriated 414 irregular immigrants in the first six months of the year.

The command’s spokesman , Yusuf Salman, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Wednesday in Seme that 159 Nigerians were also refused departure rights from Seme border during the period under review.

He added that 97,595 people arrived the country through the border with valid passports and complete documents.

“From January to June 2018, 97,595 people arrived through the border with valid passports, 60,621 of them were males while 36,974 were females.

“Also, 88,015 people, comprising 48,900 males and 39,115 females, left Nigeria through Seme border within the period,” he said.

Mr Yusuf also explained that 56 foreigners were refused entry permits through the border during the period.

He said the foreigners were from South Africa, Belgium, Congo, Kenya, Ghana, Australia, Brazil, Lebanon, Italy and India.

Mr Yusuf added that 250 Nigerians were also repatriated from other West African countries, particularly, Ghana, due to irregularities discovered in their travel documents.

He said the command received and rescued 65 victims of human trafficking.

“The suspects were arrested and handed over to the immigration service headquarters for further action,” he said.

https://www.torimill.co/travel/8776/nigeria-government-deports-414-illegal-immigrants.html

What about Nigeriens?
Re: Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants by CioAngels(f): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
shanequeen:
Never knew Nigeria deport too cool
Me too, hearing it for the first time, that is, if it is true. Nigerian government?
Re: Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants by alexxo11(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
only 414the illegal nigerians wey dey roysambu (an area in nairobi) don pass 1000....so its actually true ....naija na confrimed zooo grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants by Blue3k(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
Good start but they need to streghthen borders and get rid of the rest that slip through.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boeing Is Going To Update The Control Software On The 737 MAX / Immigration Moves To Implement ‘no National ID, No International Passport’ Polic / Why Lagosians Hate Using The Pedestrian Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.