Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

How To Eliminate APC And PDP From Nigeria Politics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Eliminate APC And PDP From Nigeria Politics. (333 Views)

Court Sacks Lagos PDP From Secretariat Over Unpaid Rent / Conrad Utaan Defects To PDP From APC With Over 6,000 Supporters / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Eliminate APC And PDP From Nigeria Politics. by OduduwaYoruba: 5:07am On Jul 26, 2018
There is need for third-party to come on board. This party must present a young candidate which can be Yoruba /middle belt or igbo /Yoruba tickets. For them to win, they have to lean towards South West, South East, South South and middle belt.
Pdp and Apc are HIV virus which we must eliminate from Nigeria politics and ensure they don't come back.
This is my view. What is your own View?
Re: How To Eliminate APC And PDP From Nigeria Politics. by Nashirushekoni(m): 5:10am On Jul 26, 2018
Northerners were born to rule, don't ask me why
Re: How To Eliminate APC And PDP From Nigeria Politics. by orisa37: 5:15am On Jul 26, 2018
This is Witch Hunting.
Re: How To Eliminate APC And PDP From Nigeria Politics. by eunisam: 5:27am On Jul 26, 2018
Both APC and PDP are the same people in different party. the same ideology,same purpose to looting us dry. all this political thieves deserves mass burial for this country to survive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Eliminate APC And PDP From Nigeria Politics. by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:26am On Jul 26, 2018
Those APC and PDP guys can never let this happen. All these politicians need to be put in one room and killed to allow for fresh blood if not, no hope
Re: How To Eliminate APC And PDP From Nigeria Politics. by OduduwaYoruba: 6:34am On Jul 26, 2018
Nashirushekoni:
Northerners were born to rule, don't ask me why
If Northerners are born to rule and nothing to show for it in term of development, human capacity. Don't you think it is better to be ruled by other to eliminate Almajeri, Boko haram and fulani herdsmen etc.
Re: How To Eliminate APC And PDP From Nigeria Politics. by Tampa6246(m): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2018
I have always talked down APC and hoping PDP returns because we don't have anyone else. And if PDP messes up we call for APC . we need real change and I believe it has to come from us. We are been f**ked by the same people always. Deep down something needs to be changed.
The son of a nobody will rise up there without the help of these people.

(1) (Reply)

Kingsley Moghalu To Make Some Politicians To Retire In 2019. / 2019: I’II Revisit The Issues Of Sacked Kaduna Workers If Elected Gov. --ashiru / APC Crisis: Senator Ndume Speaks On Impeachment Plot, How Defection Helped Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.