Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Courtois Edging Closer To Chelsea Exit-has Agreed Personal Terms Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Courtois Edging Closer To Chelsea Exit-has Agreed Personal Terms Real Madrid (314 Views)

Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit / Willian Joins Arsenal On A Free Transfer After Chelsea Exit / Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Courtois Edging Closer To Chelsea Exit-has Agreed Personal Terms Real Madrid by googlelove: 6:16am On Jul 26, 2018
The Chelsea goalkeeper Courtois, who have been linked with possible move away from the London club seems to be making headway as he appears to be edging closer to a move to Spanish giants Real Madrid. The Belgian is believed to have agreed personal terms with the La Liga outfit.

Courtois has made no secret of his desire to return to the Spanish capital where he spent two years on loan with Real’s close rivals Athletico, and its looks his wish be finally granted.

According to media outfit Daily mail, Thaibaut Cortouis and the Madrid based club seems to have agreed personal terms with the transfer almost certain to happen. Uncertainty grips Chelsea as Courtois nears Madrid exit as reported on http://www.trendingfootballnews.com/uncertainty-grips-chelsea-as-courtois-nears-madrid-exit/

The Belgian have been on Madrid’s wish list and the move to prioritize the Belgian over Spanish goalkeeper David De Gea confirms that. The Belgian who is seeing out the final months of his Chelsea contract, refused to sign an extension. Courtois believes that he is worth more than what the London outfit presented to him.

He is quoted by The Telegraph as saying: “I will go back and I will see what they want and how they say it. Obviously, with this World Cup, I think what was on the table is different than what I can have.”

He has consistently stated that remaining at Chelsea is still an option, but he could finally be closing in on a move to the Bernabeu after agreeing terms with Real Madrid.

Chelsea on the other have already started making plans for a possible replacement with the meeting of Kasper Schmeichel, Petr Cech and Jack Butland. Its believed that the London club will agree to his departure as soon a replacement have been secured.
Source: http://www.trendingfootballnews.com/courtois-edging-closer-to-chelsea-exit-has-agreed-personal-terms-real-madrid/
cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Courtois Edging Closer To Chelsea Exit-has Agreed Personal Terms Real Madrid by googlelove: 6:18am On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Courtois Edging Closer To Chelsea Exit-has Agreed Personal Terms Real Madrid by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:19am On Jul 26, 2018
That will be a bit painful.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Courtois Edging Closer To Chelsea Exit-has Agreed Personal Terms Real Madrid by Ingocof(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2018
courtois a good goalkeeper but chel could do without this spoilt brat, I never heard petr cech ever complained about a contract,

(1) (Reply)

Players Destroyed By The Most Skillful Player Ronaldinho / Sarri’s Top Targets In Chelsea’s Slow Transfer Dealings / Real Madrid Signs Courtois

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.