Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself (762 Views)

Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Challenge To Christians From Lucifer Himself / German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by Luciferhimself: 7:07am On Jul 26, 2018
This thread would serve as answers I would be giving to people who keep dragging me into issues I have no hand in

I'm presently in the presence of God sipping Kunnu with eggrolls but Pedophiles mention my name when they're caught raping underage girls

Accident happens and my minions (witches, wizards, demons etc) gets the blame

This thread would tell my own side of the story and it would be replies to Nairalanders posts that mention me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by Luciferhimself: 7:14am On Jul 26, 2018
Sirfeeking:
shocked shocked shocked Trial kor,conviction ni tongue You wan kill me before my time abi? Mba the devil is a liar

Stop calling me what I'm not, I've never lied

Read the bible and tell me one single lie I told, you can't!

People say I lied to Eve but that's not true, I didn't lie to the beautiful woman but told him the unadulterated truth which God was keeping away from them

Let's check how the events unfolded

The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

My reply came next

4“YOU WILL NOT CERTAINLY DIE,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “FOR GOD KNOWS THAT WHEN YOU EAT FROM IT YOUR EYES WILL BE OPENED, AND YOU WILL BE LIKE GOD, KNOWING GOOD AND EVIL.”

They ate the fruit. Now after God had gotten angry and cursed the man and the woman, he proved I never lied when he confirmed the result I said the fruit would have on Adam and Eve. check out the verse

22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

Compare the bolded statement above with verse 4 which I typed in red caps above and show me exactly where I lied. Those that are saying I lied are the true liars

I can boldly say I'm more sincere than God and I deserve that throne he sits on

3 Likes

Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by Luciferhimself: 7:21am On Jul 26, 2018
Yinxies:
Why do people blame the devil for their very own evil doing

undecided

Helep me ask them o!
Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by sonmvayina(m): 7:23am On Jul 26, 2018
Lucifer is a "she" and not a he, I have said it time without number on this platform.. It was Inanna who rose herself to the pantheon by stealing the MEs from Enki. Ninmah was withdrawn from the pantheon and Inanna was included..

She is the Goddess of death and destruction..

The devil is Nergal, the God of the under world...

They are 2 different beings... And not the same.. Satan is Enlil, as he is the destroyer...
Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by Luciferhimself: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2018
sonmvayina:
Lucifer is a "she" and not a he, I have said it time without number on this platform.. It was Inanna who rose herself to the pantheon by stealing the MEs from Enki. Ninmah was withdrawn from the pantheon and Inanna was included..

She is the Goddess of death and destruction..

The devil is Nergal, the God of the under world...

They are 2 different beings... And not the same.. Satan is Enlil, as he is the destroyer...

Who is this? get out of here before I bewitch you
Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by sonmvayina(m): 7:30am On Jul 26, 2018
Luciferhimself:

Who is this? get out of here before I bewitch you

It is your business, I know learning is not your thing...

Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by LuciferChristi: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2018
Luciferhimself:
This thread would serve as answers I would be giving to people who keep dragging me into issues I have no hand in

I'm presently in the presence of God sipping Kunnu with eggrolls but Pedophiles mention my name when they're caught raping underage girls

Accident happens and my minions (witches, wizards, demons etc) gets the blame

This thread would tell my own side of the story and it would be replies to Nairalanders posts that mention me

Mr. Man you are fake.

The original Lucifer here is none other than the Nairaland Celebrity Devil, ArchangeLucifer who is currently on a very lengthy ban for enslaving you worthless mortals as he ought to.

I have been sent to fill in for the time being.

Taketh thyelf back to whatever mortal hole you crawled out from & remain hidden lest my wrath befall thee.

As it was written in the Scriptures, "many false prophets shall arise to mislead my people".

You are false, mortal.

You have been warned.
Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by Luciferhimself: 7:34am On Jul 26, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Mr. Man you are fake.

The original Lucifer here is Nairaland Celebrity Devil, ArchangeLucifer who is currently on a very lengthy ban.

I have been sent to fill in for the time being.

Taketh thyelf back to whatever mortal hole you crawled out from & remain hidden lest my wrath befall thee.

As it was written in the Scriptures, "many false prophets shall arise to mislead my people".

You are false, mortal.

You have been warned.

All those are minions I sent before but they've been doing a terrible job so I've taken matters into my own hands. You guys still have the license to keep doing what you're doing though, I'm simply here to show how you guys its done so you guys can learn and I won't have to stress myself like this and concentrate more on making bets with God like i did on Job
Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by sonmvayina(m): 7:36am On Jul 26, 2018
Yes, you are right, she was the serpent of the Evil tree in the original tale of the genesis story, it was the fruit of that tree that brought death... The serpent of the good tree was Ninghizhida.... It is about life and death,.

It means death is not real, it is an illusion as life is all there is....

She (inanna) and marduk (the divine king of heaven and earth) who the jews reverence are enemies.....
Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by LuciferChristi: 7:41am On Jul 26, 2018
Luciferhimself:

All those are minions I sent before but they've been doing a terrible job so I've taken matters into my own hands. You guys still have the license to keep doing what you're doing though, I'm simply here to show how you guys its done so you guys can learn and I won't have to stress myself like this and concentrate more on making bets with God like i did on Job

This may seem as a joke to you but it isn't.

I infiltrated Nairaland solely to slowly torment pocohantas to insanity but if you make me suspend that task temporarily to completely annihilate you, I will happily oblige. She is currently licking her wounds hence her inactivity for months now.

Do not pay The Ultimate Price like her.

I am not The Almighty or that stupid boy Jesus who allows your lot to blaspheme in their name.

I will obliterate you completely.

Again, you have been warned!
Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by Luciferhimself: 7:43am On Jul 26, 2018
LuciferChristi:

I infiltrated Nairaland solely to slowly torment pocohantas to insanity but if you make me suspend that task temporarily to completely annihilate you, I will happily oblige. She is currently licking her wounds hence her inactivity for months now.

I am not The Almighty or that stupid boy Jesus who allows your lot to blaspheme in their name.

I didn't send you to Nairaland to troll humans that wear skirts. This is why I had to come myself, women have a way of distracting even angels from heaven. that was how some angels came down to start having sex with humans

I sent you to win people over to my kingdom, get with the program or you'd be decommissioned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by LuciferChristi: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2018
Luciferhimself or whatever you call yourself, mortal;

You have approximately Six Hundred and Sixty Six minutes to take down this post & tender an unreserved apology to My Magnificence or pay the terrible price

My Word is Bond.
Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by Luciferhimself: 7:45am On Jul 26, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Luciferhimself or whatever you call yourself, mortal;

You have approximately Six Hundred and Sixty Six minutes to take down this post or pay the terrible price

My Word is Bond.

Go and do what I sent you to do, stop chasing humans in skirt

1 Like

Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by Perfectbeing(m): 7:58am On Jul 26, 2018
Luciferhimself:

People say I lied to Eve but that's not true, I didn't lie to the beautiful woman but told him the unadulterated truth which God was keeping away from them

The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

My reply came next

4“YOU WILL NOT CERTAINLY DIE,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “FOR GOD KNOWS THAT WHEN YOU EAT FROM IT YOUR EYES WILL BE OPENED, AND YOU WILL BE LIKE GOD, KNOWING GOOD AND EVIL.”

They ate the fruit. Now after God had gotten angry and cursed the man and the woman, he proved I never lied when he confirmed the result I said the fruit would have on Adam and Eve. check out the verse

22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil.”

Compare the bolded statement above with verse 4 which I typed in red caps above and show me exactly where I lied. Those that are saying I lied are the true liars

My reply came next

" YOU WILL NOT CERTAINLY DIE,”

Dear OP.
If you tell your child not to eat a particular food or they will die and someone else comes the tell them "you will certainly not die!"What does that person make you to to be?

By making that statement (you will certainly not die), the devil was directly calling God a liar. That God was lying when he said they'll die if they eat from that tree.
And after eating from they tree did they or did they not die (yes or no).
The very moment they did they died. They were separated from God which is "Death"
So Satan lied when he said "YOU WILL CERTAINLY NOT DIE"

So my dear OP, Lucifer was a liar from the very beginning. And he'll find himself in the lake of fire with those who doesn't believe in the word of God and accept the life of Christ.
I'm sure you don't want that for yourself so I urge you to turn to God and accept gift of salvation by believing in his Son and be saved. Bless you

1 Like

Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2018
I love what you are doing. So funny and so true at the same time. smiley
Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by Perfectbeing(m): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2018
sonmvayina:
Yes, you are right, she was the serpent of the Evil tree in the original tale of the genesis story, it was the fruit of that tree that brought death... The serpent of the good tree was Ninghizhida.... It is about life and death,.

She (inanna) and marduk (the divine king of heaven and earth) who the jews reverence are enemies.....
sonmvayina:

sonmvayina:

Why don't you stab yourself in the heart and see if death is real or not.

1 Like

Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by Luciferhimself: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2018
Perfectbeing:

My reply came next

" YOU WILL NOT CERTAINLY DIE,”

Dear OP.
If you tell your child not to eat a particular food or they will die and someone else comes the tell them "you will certainly not die!"What does that person make you to to be?

Stop these lies!

I said "You will NOT CERTAINLY die" death didn't come from their eating the fruit of knowledge of good and evil.
Death came from God quickly driving them away from TREE OF LIFE!

if they had taken the fruit from tree of life they would've lived forever regardless of their eating the fruit of G&E

Let me give you proof from the book you carry around but don't read properly

22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. HE MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO REACH OUT HIS HAND AND TAKE ALSO FROM THE TREE OF LIFE AND EAT, AND LIVE FOREVER.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by sonmvayina(m): 8:09am On Jul 26, 2018
Perfectbeing:
[b][/b]

Why don't you stab yourself in the heart and see if death is real or not.

LOL, we are spiritual beings inhabiting a body or dwelling in a fleshy body.. Death simply means the separation of spirit from the body, body goes to ground where it was taken from and spirit back to its original place.. Which is God..
Simply put, we are a part of God on a human journey.. We are all different versions of the same thing...
You understand now or you need more information?
Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by Perfectbeing(m): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2018
Luciferhimself:

Stop telling lies again

I said "You will NOT CERTAINLY die" death didn't come from their eating the fruit of knowledge of good and evil
Death came from God quickly driving them away from TREE OF LIFE!

if they had taken the fruit from tree of life they would've lived forever regardless of their eating the fruit of G&E

Let me give you proof from the book you carry around but don't read properly

22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. HE MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO REACH OUT HIS HAND AND TAKE ALSO FROM THE TREE OF LIFE AND EAT, AND LIVE FOREVER.

I'm actually not supposed to be doing this. But I'll do just it one more time.

And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil.
He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever. ”

Man becoming just like God was directed to the fact that he knew good and evil just like God. If he had eaten from the tree of life, he would have lived forever quite alright. But he would have been irredeemable. So God had to send him out while He prepared a plan of salvation for man.

And also note: The death God was talking about wasn't a physical death. Like I said earlier the death was a separation from God. Physical death was as a result of spiritual death not the other way around
Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by Perfectbeing(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2018
sonmvayina:

LOL, we are spiritual beings inhabiting a body or dwelling in a fleshy body.. Death simply means the separation of spirit from the body, body goes to ground where it was taken from and spirit back to its original place.. Which is God..
Simply put, we are a part of God on a human journey.. We are all different versions of the same thing...
You understand now or you need more information?

So is this separation of spirit from the body an illusion?
Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by Luciferhimself: 8:24am On Jul 26, 2018
Perfectbeing:

I'm actually not supposed to be doing this. But I'll do just it one more time.

And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil.
He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever. ”

Man becoming just like God was directed to the fact that he knew good and evil just like God. If he had eaten from the tree of life, he would have lived forever quite alright. But he would have been irredeemable. So God had to send him out while He prepared a plan of salvation for man.

And also note: The death God was talking about wasn't a physical death. Like I said earlier the death was a separation from God.

You can't possibly know the type of death God was talking about better than me! It was purely physical death and this is obvious by god quickly driving them away from tree of life

I'm done with people like you

1 Like

Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by respect80(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2018
Lalasticlala come and see devils everywhere o.
Pls close this thread cos Afraid is catching me
Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by sonmvayina(m): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2018
Perfectbeing:

So is this separation of spirit from the body an illusion?

Yes, "now you see me" and now you don't... You know like the Illusions magician pull off.. And before you know it, am in another body.. And the circle continues...

We igbos call it "chi".... I don't know what others like yoruba calls it..
Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by Sirfeeking(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2018
shocked wink wink You are a clown tongue

By the way,I'm a free thinker and I don't do religion or subscribe to any religious book.I don't blame anyone for my mistakes.The post you mentioned was nothing but comic relief cool

I also have a question for you,there are many posts and threads about the devil,why did you ignore them and chose only my comment.If you want me to take you serious,go to the religious section and dig out some posts.
Luciferhimself:

My reply came next

22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

Following this thread like this...

1 Like

Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by pocohantas(f): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Hahaha. I thought you said you will make me deactivate.
Then you said you will make me commit suicide.
Now you wanna SLOWLY torment me to insanity?Why slowly na? It has been 7mths o. How many more months do do need? grin grin

Make me inactive? Who has been inactive for months between us?grin

Guy, don't reduce your target o. Create more threads. Tell NL how you caught me fcking my boss in a hotel.

You must make me DEACTIVATE!!!

IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT, YOU ARE A FOOL!!

You think I am one of those girls you all bully/blackmail to deactivation? You never see something.

Don't ever stop mentioning me till I deactivate, any day you stop.
Lightning will strike you dead. Ahbeg make I come dey go.

1 Like

Re: Megathread About Responses From Lucifer Himself by hopefulLandlord: 9:15am On Jan 17
grin

(1) (Reply)

? / DOWNLOAD Music: Chizzy James - Power In The Name Of Jesus / Are Angels Really Human Being With Wings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.