Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says (21400 Views)

Ebuka Stole My Concept - Omonigho Aito-Imonah, Fashion Designer Blows Hot / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York / God Bless Yahoo Boys For Sponsoring Artistes – M.I Abaga Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by virago(f): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ikem11:

The difference is that u twitted seeing him but he didn't notice you... Means he still bigger and better than you. Learn to respect someone's hard work bro

And you think Kanye West sees M.I
Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by kinkybunny(f): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
vertueptime:
I saw the short fool at jabi mall with few fans following him while he was feeling like nyash, i jst passed him like i saw a tree.

does he care?
Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by vertueptime: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
kinkybunny:

does he care?

Neither do i
Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by chronique(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
Metuh:

Frustrated soul... He doesn't even know if you exist. grin

Mumu, I don't need him to know I exist. Incase you're close to him, just tell him to stop posting nonsense on the internet in the name of building buzz for upcoming album wey fit no sell pass 10 copies.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
mankand:
Trash albums, I listened to some of his tracks, most of the sound tracks were plagiarised from jazy the mumu even went as far as stealing the soundtrack of a rock artist called cold play.

Mi is full of trash with his big head

Guy let's put beef aside and ignore the likes you got nairaland is filled will children and people with very low I. Q
That said you and I know that m. I is good... You know it, I know it... Even Beyonce dey copy so put excuse aside
Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by skimmy005: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
emmyyoung4me:

mumu of our time
yes your papa Mumu of our time
Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by Ikem11(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
virago:

And you think Kanye West sees M.I
Weda u and ur likes like it or not M. I is a celebrity and that tweet somehow goes international and 90% likely that Kenye will hear about it.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by Heywhizzy(m): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
booblacain:

in hip-hop they are not called stealing, they are called sampling. it's a typical norm in the game. be schooled.
ignorance is a big disease.. So the dude doesn't know what is called a sample and he feels he has an opinion.. Every artist do samples of song, in fact, all Lil Wayne mixtape is centered around sampling, same with MI and every other rap artist
Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by Heywhizzy(m): 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
mankand:
Trash albums, I listened to some of his tracks, most of the sound tracks were plagiarised from jazy the mumu even went as far as stealing the soundtrack of a rock artist called cold play.

Ignorance is bliss, so you don't know what music sampling is.. Every artist do it, so far it is not being monetized.. Big rap artists from Lil Wayne, Drake to Jay Z, all do samples..

Hope you've learnt a thing today
Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by Orpe7(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
6 tracks each in one album.
Bobo just divide one ablum in 3
Igbo sense keh u der grin
Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by Caseless: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
mankand:

shut up. What do you know about music. He does something he calls "illegal music". That's not stealing cos he gives credit. Go and listen to your small doctor.
Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by leaderlegend(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]the chairman
Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
vertueptime:
I saw the short fool at jabi mall with few fans following him while he was feeling like nyash, i jst passed him like i saw a tree.

yet no one was following you
Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by gbaskiboy: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba
Aunty you need prayer i swear
Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by tsephanyah(f): 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
grin
gbaskiboy:
Aunty you need prayer i swear
Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by Duru009(m): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
You are here in shithole shutting West stole your idea, go to America n tell him !

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by sirjomore(m): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
mankand:

You're obviously ignorant about music and hip-hop music in particular. The Illegal music series were mixtapes where M.I "SAMPLED" not plagiarized works by other artistes. It's done everywhere around the world. Fix up man.
Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by sirjomore(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
vertueptime:
Ok
Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by Codes151(m): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
This shutput still dey yarn??

Kanye stole ur idea...
Smh! I no blame you..
Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by Josskute(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
mankand:

you're talking about music and never heard of sampling? na wao
Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by Alfred234(m): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ordinary sarcasm you people don't understand #smh and for those saying that M.I stole people's beats/songs i guess y'all don't know what sampling means not to even talk of what it means to make a Mixtape.
Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by watchwoman(f): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sirpaul:
Do you want to be useless in life?
I mean very useless
Then depend on ur uncle
Especially from ur Father's side
Very correct..this comment really got to me,they are very very irresponsible but they will always want to take the glory when you succeed later. I have forgiven them anyways

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by Henon: 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
Short people sef!
Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by vertueptime: 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
presholala:

yet no one was following you

My bae was, over to u
Re: Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says by virago(f): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ikem11:

Weda u and ur likes like it or not M. I is a celebrity and that tweet somehow goes international and 90% likely that Kenye will hear about it.

For your warped mind abi , M.I is as useless to Kanye as the UEUE in QUEUE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Hits 13 Million Instagram Followers / Nigerian Actor Nonso Diobi Shot With A Gun On His Chest ★see Pics★ / Chaos as Police Disrupts Ruggedman’s show in China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.