Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

"I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi (5863 Views)

'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says / Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by Yarnvibes(f): 7:33am On Jul 26, 2018
THE Ekiti State Governor-elect, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, yesterday, promised that his government would not fail the people of the state.

He said that his administration, has no reason to fail the people of the state considering the experience he had garnered as a former Governor of the State, which he said gave him deep knowledge about the state.

Fayemi also nursed the fear about the possibility of the Debt Management Office, DMO, under-declaring the state’s debt under Governor Ayodele Fayose, saying he would probe into the issue to be able to get first-hand information about the state’s fiscal strength to guide him when assuming office.

He said this after inaugurating the Kayode Fayemi/APC Governorship Transition Committee, headed by Senator Olubunmi Adetumbi in Ado Ekiti.

The 32-member committee is to interface with the present government and dialogue with other interest groups on how his government can hit the ground running when inaugurated on October 16.

He said: “Let me say this, neither my Deputy Governor-elect, Chief Bisi Egbeyemi and myself consider ourselves as having a repository of knowledge or have answers to all Ekiti problems, so we are relying on your wealth of experiences.”

“In your report, tell us those things we should not lay our hands on at all. Also endeavour to indicate those things we can do to have immediate impacts on our people when we assume office, which is the most important thing to the incoming government.

“If you look at the configuration of this committee, we have more financial experts with deep knowledge of fiscal issues. There are four former Commissioners because finance is the main thing in Ekiti on the premise that our situations have worsened than we left it on October 2014.

“Our people are in a serious mess, poverty has risen and we have to move fast and ameliorate their sufferings.

“I want to appeal to the present government, particularly the Ekiti workers to cooperate with the committee in the spirit of patriotism.

They should think more about Ekiti interest than that of any individual.

“I see no reason why Fayose’s government would not want to cooperate with you because this was what we did in 2014 and which the whole Nigeria commended.”

http://kikiotolu.com/ill-not-disappoint-ekiti-people-fayemi/

Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by madridguy(m): 7:35am On Jul 26, 2018
We hope so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by Homeboiy: 7:45am On Jul 26, 2018
Akuko
Not different from what Buhari told us

7 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2018
You Ave been dere before so we believe you. InAPC we trust cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by aolawale025: 8:31am On Jul 26, 2018
Morning tells the day. You started on a wrong note sir

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by aguiyi2: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2018
Spare us the sermon,time will tell.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by faaz24: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2018
Unlike the outgoing thugnor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by planetx13: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2018
For reasons unknown to me.... I believe you sir

God bless your reign..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by biggymummy: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2018
We believe you sir
Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by lazynairalander1: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2018
Same thing others said!

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by FarahAideed: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2018
You will be removed by the supreme court

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2018
You think I have forgotten the ₦50m you wasted to purchased 2 bed when you were governor of ekiti state.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by Sirpaul(m): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2018
Do you want to be useless in life?
I mean very useless
Then depend on ur uncle
Especially from ur Father's side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by blazer2018: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2018
Fayose should for now just allow these people do their jobs if he has no skeleton in his cupboard...he can later fight his case in d court of he has ill-feelings about d election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by bejeria101(m): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2018
Enjoy while it last.
Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by Buhari2019: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2018
Sirpaul:
Do you want to be useless in life? I mean very useless Then depend on ur uncle Especially from ur Father's side
Smiles
Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2018
Did you Fayemi thought about the level of poverty when you were purchasing mattress worth millions

You are talking as if you are really there to serve the people and not yourself and your masters undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by jaheymezz(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2018
Just shut the Bleep up and let's see you work
Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by ClassicMG(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2018
Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by kennisman(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba

Is that herdsman your father, sai baba all the time. Dun u HV better thing to talk about this almajiri?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by tsephanyah(f): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2018
kennisman:

Is that herdsman your father, sai baba all the time. Dun u HV better thing to talk about this almajiri?
Tada k3riye ngriu faida baa
Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by bobaydavid(m): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
You better not disappoint us. we rely and trust in your Leadership and Governance. Do not let us down and we are solidly behind you.
Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by kennisman(m): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Tada k3riye ngriu faida baa

May thunder fire all almajiris and fulani herdsmen in our country. As they ve made many families cried over dere loveones,may dey experience same thing.
Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by gabbysegzy: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
That's what you people are always saying when you get there, you will soon be on your own and forget those who labour for you. Nigeria politians
Re: "I Will Not Disappoint Ekiti People" — Fayemi by Hormohwunmee(f): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
very easy to say...

(1) (Reply)

Southeast Has The Highest Gas Reserve In Africa. / Man "Breaks The Internet" After Being Spotted In A Nightclub In This Attire. PIC / For The Fear Of EFCC, See Car Farm In Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.