Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

How Do You Deal With A Wife Who Steal Your Money - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Deal With A Wife Who Steal Your Money (703 Views)

As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) / My Brother Or My Wife, Who Should I Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With A Wife Who Steal Your Money by Loveaflame(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2010
I need a candid advise to help my friend who complained the only problem he has with wife is only stealing.She is good in all other aspect but when it comes to stealing she has F9.

He had tried all to help her but no way.Please what should my friend do to his wife about the loss of money in the home.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Wife Who Steal Your Money by skfa1: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2010
Elders in the house , over to you cheesy
Re: How Do You Deal With A Wife Who Steal Your Money by neily(f): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2010
Are u sure you re not the one. Why ur friend?
Re: How Do You Deal With A Wife Who Steal Your Money by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2010
@poster
what does she do with the stolen money?! is it because of an urgent need or she a kleptomaniac?
does she work? if she doesnt, why she stopped?! how much do husband give her for her personal need? howhigh are her personal needs?

as much as what she does is wrong, your money is "supposedly" her money(you just have control of it all). so its no biggie!
Re: How Do You Deal With A Wife Who Steal Your Money by Ife007(m): 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2010
Pray 4 her & ask her 2 repent willingly.
it's the bad spirit inside people that's making them doing such a thing.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Wife Who Steal Your Money by cashmaking(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2010
hello my bro over there pls dont go some to anybody for help again.the only thing
the husband can do is to put her wife into pry,that god should change her.i the man
can do it is anwer shall be anwer because in the word of god said.anwer it shall
be given because of it tell him to pup her in prayer stay bless.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Celebrate Our Women, / Delayed Marriage And Why You May Never Get Married(untold Factors) / Pls I Need Your Advise On My Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.