Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Delayed Marriage And Why You May Never Get Married(untold Factors) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Delayed Marriage And Why You May Never Get Married(untold Factors) (703 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. / The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delayed Marriage And Why You May Never Get Married(untold Factors) by pastore1: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2010
While some are complaining about bad marriage others are complaining about no marriage.Whatever the case,it could be due to wrong foundation as highligted in this latest release called, DELAYED MARRIAGE AND WHY YOU MAY NEVER GET MARRIED(the untold factors)
This is the real revelation that will change your mentality,marriage is not endurance,enjoyment.What is it.check out at.www.mymarriage-is-now..com
Re: Delayed Marriage And Why You May Never Get Married(untold Factors) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2010
Re: Delayed Marriage And Why You May Never Get Married(untold Factors) by tpia5: 6:38am On Nov 12, 2010
what's with the doom and gloom.

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To My Baby Cousin / Help Me / Do You Consider A Woman As Helpmate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.