Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

"Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says (17400 Views)

Photos Of Ex Miss Nollywood Traditional Marriage Sonia Sunday Konyefa Spread / "Nengi Is Lucky To Be My Girlfriend" - Actor IK Ogbonna Says / Having Casual Sex Is Not Cheating - Nollywood Actor, IK Ogbonna Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by mrbaba18(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
Rozaytee:
dats.d.truth na..wat are ur plans for her....are u in for something serious or just a random fvck.boy....
dat is were most ladies get it wrong even if he is a fvck boi wil he tel u i dnt tink so while dnt u allow tngs move on its own pace

1 Like

Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by Mryacks: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBLog.com

Sonia Ogbonna, the wife of popular actor, IK Ogbonna took to the 'gram to advise fellow women on relationships.

She wrote;

"For some reason,people (mostly females) are brainwashed to think that every relationship that didn't lead to marriage is a"waste of time". Where you rushing to? Let me start with à gently reminder-marriage isn't any form of achievement like some of you might think . You make yourself a Queen,no one will do it for you. Achievement is to be happy. Period. Let me explain further: everybody was sent to our lives for a purpose,but NOT EVERYONE was meant to stay. Some are meant to teach you things you need to know to continue your journey towards your destiny ,but without them. Your paths will split after their mission is complete ,and that's not a tragedy but a huge blessing . You helped each other out now its time to go. No regrets,no hard feelings because EVERYTHING sent your way is ALWAYS a GIFT Experience is the greatest source of wisdom,and be thankful for it. Real purpose of it is not to teach you about others or to make you develop a negative stereotype about them ("all men this/all men that"wink but to allow you to get to know YOURSELF better. That's the real purpose of interactions with others-to trig a knowledge that will help you understand yourself better,to understand what you really want and what you can/can't deal with . To help you learn about your own capacities and weaknesses and above all to help you open your eyes about what you truly deserve and how worthy you actually are. Without experience you are most likely to settle for any kind of rubbish treatment and poor relationship assuming its all "normal" and "the way it was suppose to be" because you simply have no clue about life and you barely know yourself so you can easily fall a victim of manipulation and COMPLETELY LOOSE YOUR PERSONALITY in process. Take your time. You gotta stop FORCING things-it can only lead to to MISERY,relax,enjoy life,love yourself,follow signs and hear your guts out: whatever feels off,trust me, probably is. #soniaogbonna"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/not-every-relationship-must-lead-to.html

I agree...
Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by mailingdgreat: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
MollyBank:

Exactly why men should allow their girlfriends go on dates with other guys.
I wish you good luck. If your girlfriend go on date with another guy and she no return back to you, my hand no dey oh!
Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
NotNairalandi:
bia maakus abi baakus.what is your problem. Na your customer?
tell me you are not aware
Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by Vicvalentine: 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Rozaytee:
dats.d.truth na..wat are ur plans for her....are u in for something serious or just a random fvck.boy....

What if he's not a fvck boy
Not every relationship must involve sex , atleast till you get married.

Nowadays people term a relationship (Dating) "unhealthy"
or unserious because there's no sex involved.

A lady thinking he'll please a guy by having sex with him.
A Guy thinking he'll please a lady by giving her money.

Some Ladies request money and some guys tends to get Sex in return , which is not supposed to be so.
Give because u want to Give and not to receive back the other way round.

And not every relationship must lead to marriage , you just have to be careful before you term a relationship "Serious".
Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by dankol: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Move Africa ahead of America. The only way Africa grow on NL is sex and immorality.

They can't keep a man simple.

Is it sex and promiscuity that made the west great? Poor man and sex are like 5 and 6.

Let baby mamma groom Africa let's see. Myopic fellow.

Your mates are talking about world class business and technology you are here glorifying mediocrity.

If you and her like naked on the street it's your miserable, lack of home training business.

grin grin grin grin see them gallivanting in their pooishness. Go and stop wizkid, davido from having more baby mamas nah.. MR. HOME-TRAINING
Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by Kehvyngrey(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
New artist trending on social media NOW based in ATLANTA Just dropped a new song featuring WIZKID, DAVIDO & DRAKE - GUCCI BAG

Link ⏩

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YasfAjyAfaE

Enjoy, share & subscribe!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family / Duncan Mighty Performs On GEJ Rally In Akwa Ibom State (photos) / Chika Ike Donates Blood At A Health Center (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.