Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

PMB Delivers Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Delivers Again (1370 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch / "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Delivers Again by Butterflyle0: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2018
The Sunti Sugar Company in Mokwa town of Niger state received a resuscitation fund of N26 billion from the FG.

The N50 billion company will employ over ten thousand workers.

PMB has done in 3yrs what others couldn't do in 16 years.

President Buhari God bless you.

PMB for 2019

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/12/fg-resuscitates-sunti-sugar-company-with-n26bn/amp/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PMB Delivers Again by wakaman: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2018
Sai Baba

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Delivers Again by RevenGeMission: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2018
no link ??
Re: PMB Delivers Again by sholatech(m): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2018
Coughs. FG Is doling out resuscitation funds to companies?

Or you meant they applied for a loan? If so, I'm sure it was applied for within the last 3-5 years and not 10/14-years loan application?
Re: PMB Delivers Again by Butterflyle0: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2018
sholatech:

Or you meant they applied for a loan? If so, I'm sure it was applied for within the last 3-5 years and not 10/14-years loan application?

A project such as this which has been abandoned for the past 20 years by PDP and all others but in 3 years is about to come back into operation via PMB instead of you applauding it you are busy trying to use your darkness covered lenses to look for more darkness.

Enjoy and continue.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Delivers Again by yemmight(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2018
What I know for sure is, Buhari really mean well for Nigeria. God's willing, Buhari shall return in 2019.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Delivers Again by yemmight(m): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2018
sholatech:

Either loan or not FG is doing the right to resuscitate, so whats your problem.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Delivers Again by Butterflyle0: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2018
yemmight:
What I know for sure is, Buhari really mean well for Nigeria. God's willing, Buhari shall return in 2019.

My brother he means well. Those at the top who are angry with him and saying all sorts of rubbish are those who now see that its no longer business as usual so can never get the loot they were formerly free to gather before.

Imagine how much would have greased palms of people if this was under PDP. In fact it never saw the light of day under PDP and even in the past 20 years.

No more wastages under PMB

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Delivers Again by sholatech(m): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2018
Butterflyle0:

A project such as this which has been abandoned for the past 20 years by PDP and all others but in 3 years is about to come back into operation via PMB instead of you applauding it you are busy trying to use your darkness covered lenses to look for more darkness.

Enjoy and continue.

Good things will never come out of Nigeria when every thing Is seen only from parochial political eyes. You prefer to confuse people by praising an alter ego instead of shedding more light to guide other business men, that if your report is even true. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: PMB Delivers Again by Butterflyle0: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2018
sholatech:

Good things will never come out of Nigeria when every thing Is seen only from parochial political eyes. You prefer to confuse people by praising an alter ego instead of shedding more light to guide other business men, that if your report is even true. Mtchew

Google is your friend. Perhaps your sort require pictorial images and cannot read for yourselves.

5 Likes

Re: PMB Delivers Again by Herdsmen: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2018
Distribution of campaign funds..

If you know you know..

1 Like

Re: PMB Delivers Again by sholatech(m): 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Google is your friend. Perhaps your sort require pictorial images and cannot read for yourselves.

At least you now know better by posting a link. Why make an initial post without a link? Everything for you is politics.

This is a CBN Bailout fund in form of loan. In case you dont know, CBN has been doing this for many years under previous and current administration. You headline it as a political news, good business men applaud it that CBN is recognizing the benefit of supporting such real sector projects and like we thank previous administration, we also thank PMB for supporting this as it will create employment for more youths if the bailout is well utilised. It is not a dash

1 Like

Re: PMB Delivers Again by richidinho(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
why now?

months to election
Re: PMB Delivers Again by beegodson: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
Certainly, Nigeria has witnessed drastic growth under the PMB administration, now the Sunti Sugar Company in Mokwa town of Niger state received a resuscitation fund of N26 billion from the FG.
The N50 billion company will employ over ten thousand workers...This has created jobs opportunities for the people.
PMB has done in 3yrs what the OBJ and GEJ couldn't do in 16 years.
President Buhari God bless you.
PMB for 2019

2 Likes

Re: PMB Delivers Again by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
nice idea. We should do same to many more manufacturing companies in nigeria
Re: PMB Delivers Again by mbos: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
yemmight:

Resuscitating without power supply make it unviable
Re: PMB Delivers Again by buhariguy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
sholatech:

At least you now know better by posting a link. Why make an initial post without a link? Everything for you is politics.

This is a CBN Bailout fund in form of loan. In case you dont know, CBN has been doing this for many years under previous and current administration. You headline it as a political news, good business men applaud it that CBN is recognizing the benefit of supporting such real sector projects and like we thank previous administration, we also thank PMB for supporting this as it will create employment for more youths if the bailout is well utilised. It is not a dash
that is the problem with the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.
In the past instead of the CBN to support building of economy and encourage exportation, CBN was encouraging importation by giving waivers to idiotic pigs to be importing rice,sugar and toothpick.

And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra were happy for such voodoo economy growth of destruction.

I don't know who taught them voodoo economics.
The same CBN governor were doing such under your ineffectual buffoon.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Delivers Again by CharlotteFlair: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Enjoy and continue.
LMAO!!

Buharig has never initiated and concluded any project since 2015---FACT

1 Like

Re: PMB Delivers Again by blackpanda: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
Wailers will soon troop in here to spew trash grin
Re: PMB Delivers Again by blackpanda: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
[s]
CharlotteFlair:
LMAO!!

Buharig has never initiated and concluded any project since 2015---FACT
[/s]

May God deliver you. So you prefer Buhari to abandon uncompleted projects he met
Wailers are truly a plague to this nation

1 Like

Re: PMB Delivers Again by CharlotteFlair: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
Butterflyle0:

My brother he means well. Those at the top who are angry with him and saying all sorts of rubbish are those who now see that its no longer business as usual so can never get the loot they were formerly free to gather before.

Imagine how much would have greased palms of people if this was under PDP. In fact it never saw the light of day under PDP and even in the past 20 years.

No more wastages under PMB
You are liar! Goan tell this to your fellow BMC crew. The corruption going on in APC is such as never been heard of and it's rife and worse in buharig close circle. I know you know you are just deceiving yourself and your cohorts shaa cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PMB Delivers Again by CharlotteFlair: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

May God deliver you. So you prefer Buhari to abandon uncompleted projects he met
Wailers are truly a plague to this nation
I didn't intend for you to be so pained. But truth is always bitter.
However, I never insinuated what you wrote above. I just expected you to show me what dinho started and brought to fruition.
Pls don't tell me N-power cheesy
Re: PMB Delivers Again by CharlotteFlair: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
sholatech:

Butterflyle0 been schooled here. Lol this has obviously chased him outta his thread.
Re: PMB Delivers Again by Butterflyle0: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
CharlotteFlair:
Butterflyle0 been schooled here. Lol this has obviously chased him outta his thread.

I.am.not as jobless as some of you are. I have a life outside here so cannot hang around all day responding to aggrieved, demonized wailers.

Thanks for the mention though

2 Likes

Re: PMB Delivers Again by Butterflyle0: 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
sholatech:

I hope you realise that its not an insult when they say you wailers wail senselessly all the time.

So CBN now has the autonomy to issue out bail out funds without the express authorization of the FG?

Calling you a doofus would be an understatement. Whatever money was released from the CBN was directly done in cahoots with the FG.

Even your write up is so conflicted. One hand you say it was the CBN bailout fund and next minute you thank PMB FOR SUPPORTING THIS. If PMB supported it then why are you still wailing and trying to make it look like the CBN acted alone?

Next time type with a modicum of sense at least. Wailing shouldn't be a life time Job.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Delivers Again by sholatech(m): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I hope you realise that its not an insult when they say you wailers wail senselessly all the time.

So CBN now has the autonomy to issue out bail out funds without the express authorization of the FG?

Calling you a doofus would be an understatement. Whatever money was released from the CBN was directly done in cahoots with the FG.

Even your write up is so conflicted. One hand you say it was the CBN bailout fund and next minute you thank PMB FOR SUPPORTING THIS. If PMB supported it then why are you still wailing and trying to make it look like the CBN acted alone?

Next time type with a modicum of sense at least. Wailing shouldn't be a life time Job.

That you are newly registered makes me not surprised about your intent and posts. A simple lesson in basic economics talks about the autonomy of CBN even if you can't easily relate it with the fact that this happens with Every administration even before now. The difference between your team and people like us is that we praise leaders when they are supportive without pulling down others. Yours Is clear, everything Is all about PMB and nothing more. No wonder they call you Zombie..let me know when you need a new laptop or new phone so we can assist your ministry.
Re: PMB Delivers Again by Butterflyle0: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
sholatech:

That you are newly registered makes me not surprised about your intent and posts. A simple lesson in basic economics talks about the autonomy of CBN even if you can't easily relate it with the fact that this happens with Every administration even before now. The difference between your team and people like us is that we praise leaders when they are supportive without pulling down others. Yours Is clear, everything Is all about PMB and nothing more. No wonder they call you Zombie..let me know when you need a new laptop or new phone so we can assist your ministry.

Sorry but I am not newly registered. My ID is butterflyleo or Butterflylion but due to a spambot issue I had to register with this one.

You can let me know when you need some financial leap so I can point you in the right direction.

You do have your head screwed on backwards. Get help so it can be set straight.

(1) (Reply)

A Quick Popularity Contest Between Mr President And Mr Goat / #2019 Debate: Attendees Score Peter Obi, Osinbajo / 2019: How Atiku Will Lose — And Other Matters~The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.