Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend (30774 Views)

Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) / Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) / Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Monaco2(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2018
grin

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by oyindamex(f): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2018
If they should marry he'll be the one changing his surname
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by fatiaforreal: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2018
grin grin grin
Gold digger!
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by bettercreature(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2018
Shortyy:
grin property that they'll refund him double
He probably want her to do the same.Its fraud at highest level she must not fall for it

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by IpaliboAlali: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2018
He is the wife now
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by vickthourh(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2018
I pity u...EAZY
she does not have anything to loose...BUT U DO
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Anuwumie(f): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2018
Someone is playing candy crush on this boy brain
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Some guys are so good at fooling girls grin

In other words, some girls are fools.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by zimuzo: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2018
A new style of G-plus�

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by HoodBillionaire: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2018
women nor mumu o
forget dah dick wey u dey give am
men don climb am tire
she just dey borrow u
mumu dey reason say na love
go ask rihanna .
nor worry who dey listen to your wack songs again
e don cast
2years later hed end up like majek fashek
making public service announcements with his acct nos
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by momentum85(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2018
another selling line.
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by haykes(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2018
U say? all na love
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by BIXYBABE: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2018
When will know na she give u Money buy am before...mmmtchew.......Next customer
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Bouncin(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2018
Is mr Ease painted with coal tar? The girl fine though.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by miqos02(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by anyicash(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2018
What happened to Emmanuel Ebuoe is set to repeat itself again, we will be here laughing to his cries.
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by miqos02(m): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2018
veekid:
E go collect her papa empire in return
u mean he is sowing seed with that abi ?

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Maximus85(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2018
BloggersNG:
I don't really Know if this is for a new song or something else, But singer Mr Eazi seems to be serious as he revealed last night that he will be changing all the names of his Properties to his Girlfriend's name, The one we all know Billionaire Daughter Temi Otedola..

The Couple were recently returned from Italy for a Bae Vacation.

See his posts below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/for-love-mr-eazi-set-to-change-names-of.html

Charlieeeee, receive sense ooooo.
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by emmyyoung4me(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2018
has anyone noticed mr eazi is ugly
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by iamnavy1: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2018
The best rapp(weed)r in Nigeria
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Assassin101: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2018
see format o
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Indomie001: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2018
See wash here grin
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Lexusgs430: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2018
His Father inlaw (incase he marries her), is smarter than all this SM pronouncements.....
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by crafteck(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2018
What does he have sef
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by titsqueez(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2018
Somebody may be trying to avoid tax returns

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by xtenxive(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2018
Which property does he have that this girl's father cannot afford.
The guy is playing his card well, this girl does not need his dime to survive.
She is already living a great life & enjoying herself.
Even Mr Eazi cannot afford her standard
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by OhiOfIhima: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2018
I knw surely dis move by Mr Eazi wasn't his personal decision. It look like a coalition btw him n his gf so, whatever d girl have will be In her name. Hopeful it all went down blissfully till d vr end if not, Mr Eazi is on d longtinnn.
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by klax(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2018
bettercreature:
He probably want her to do the same.Its fraud at highest level she must not fall for it

I have read almost everybody statement only few really sound talking with their senses but the rest quickly proven they are from a very poor home if not a rich man kids won't be moved to be vomiting all these trash.

You guys who are hailing him pls who are the parents that begat you all? What a low live stupid gold digger brainless kids?

So you will give a girl all you own because her father is rich pls what did you fools take a rich man to be? Oh you think Otedola is an idiot and will just say oh good boy for being stupid to give my daughter all you so take 2billion naira in return? Oh boy you are not serious if you have ever tasted money you will realise how arrongant rich men are in fact doing what this foolish boy want to do will even make Otedola to be suspicious of him and blockage every avenue for this fool to access his wealth. Borrow yourself sense.

Eazi pls kindly change you real name to Otedola and pls I beg you disown your parent as well ok very good boy, shameless gold digger lazy a r s e. This is what I was saying this morning about my little brother female friend that want marriage by force by fire with my little brother because she saw money won't be her problem.

No offense pls and if you are offended well I can't help just try to grow out of poverty mentality, say good bye to low life and stop looking for gold in a lazy way. Get life.

This was Ebou foolishly download 8million Euro to his wife account mind you not his girlfriend I mean his wife but today his case is now eeyah, sorry ooo.
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by xyrous15: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2018
you are a gonna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by kinzation(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Some guys are so good at fooling girls grin
love me ah swear I won't fool u grin
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Didcot: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2018
Mr Eazi, prolific scammer! grin
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by hokafor(m): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2018
tell us what and what are your so called properties, keep chasing the wild goose. billionaires can smell a gold digger from a thousand miles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) / Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State / Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.