Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) (39678 Views)

Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) / DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me / Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Truths9ja: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2023
"Our marriage isn't a secret" - Mr Eazi confirms his marriage to Temi Otedola

Mr Eazi discusses married life as he denies keeping his wedding to Temi Otedola a secret

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlpkEXx8ImU?si=NjpQz41FUfBEtqBV

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Truths9ja: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2023
Wow so so interesting

Mr Eazi discusses married life as he denies keeping his wedding to Temi Otedola a secret

Mr Eazi has spoken for the first time about his wedding to Temi Otedola.

The singer granted an interview to Naija FM where he spoke about the romantic scene in his song “Legalise” and how it was art imitating life.

During the interview, he was asked how married life has been so far and he replied, “We thank God.”

Asked why he did not tell the public about his wedding, he retorted, “Who tell you say I no let people know?”

He then explained that the video for Legalise was shot in Venice and it is proof that they got married.

He added that their outfit in the music video were not just costumes.

“If you watch the video you will see proofs there. Our outfits weren’t just costumes,” Eazi said.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/11/mr-eazi-discusses-married-life-as-he-denies-keeping-his-wedding-to-temi-otedola-a-secret-video-2.html#google_vignette

7 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by tonicyril: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2023
Their problem, not mine

42 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Boogyman557: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2023
Holly Gram cool Abeg how dis matters take put FOOD and WEED for my table!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Ogilinsaka: 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
Everything I know about Otedola, his children, in-laws etc,,I know against my will..

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
to cuppy this tune press1 is still jumping from one man to another. Think say love nah easy thing.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
Keeping it low...best way to go.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Truths9ja: 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
I got married to Temi Otedola in Venice in 2022 – Singer Mr Eazi discloses

Famous Nigerian singer Oluwatosin Oluwole Ajibade better known as Mr Eazi has confirmed his marriage to billionaire daughter Temi Otedola adding that it was not a secret.

Recall that Mr Eazi gets social media abuzz and left many in anticipation mood for a wedding after he proposed to Temi Otedola in April 2022.

Suggesting that their marriage took place in 2022, Mr Eazi mentioned that the footage for his song ‘Legalise’ was actually from their wedding ceremony in Venice.

During a recent interview with Naija FM, Lagos, the music star, without explicitly stating the year (2022), indicated that he couldn’t definitively confirm or deny the timeline. However, he pointed out that the answer could be inferred by watching the video, which was filmed a year ago.

In response to a question from one of the hosts about why he opted for a private wedding, Mr Eazi explained;

“Who told you it was a secret wedding? Go and watch the video of my song ‘Legalise’ you will get the answer to your question. We shot the video in Venice.

“If you watch the video you will see proofs there. Our outfits weren’t just costumes. Go and watch the video and you will see everything clearly. It’s just like what painters do, whenever you see their work you will see the message they’re trying to convey. That’s how it’s with us musicians too.”

https://www.intelregion.com/entertainment/i-got-married-to-temi-otedola-in-venice-in-2022-singer-mr-eazi-discloses-video/#google_vignette

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by KingEarnest(m): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
This guy is my role model cool

5 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by We4all: 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
Lucky dude! He's got a great taste in women.

8 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Truths9ja: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
We4all:
Lucky dude! He's got a great taste in women.
he got a virgin beautiful babe

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by ATEAMS: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
Connected to the wealth legally

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
Truths9ja:
"Our marriage isn't a secret" - Mr Eazi confirms his marriage to Temi Otedola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlpkEXx8ImU?si=NjpQz41FUfBEtqBV

https://twitter.com/IntelRegion/status/1724443509694820630
Now its out!
Life urs wey get content is a secret while Cuppy, which is Empty is all everywhere. Stew!

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Truths9ja: 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
KingEarnest:
This guy is my role model cool

wow, cos’ he choose the rich babe

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
i want to marry cuppy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by princeade86(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
Good. No hidden. I just like temi. Low key girl.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Dshocker(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
Coded secret marriage 👌

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by AntiChristian: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
Is any of Dangote's daughter still available?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
Why low key wedding for billionaire's daughter?
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
Easy God that made life easy for Mr Eazi don't forget me too biko

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
i want to marry cuppy

Seriously shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Chicagograduate(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
Yahoo boy
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Olawade24: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
B
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Olawade24: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
Somebody should hold me, I feel like dying. When am I getting my own temi otedollar.

All this chew gum girls here don put hole in my pocket with sewage pipe.

Bikonu help me get my own $otedollar bikonu cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by azpekuliar: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
U don marry or u neva marry? Which wan u jus dey go thru the corners
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by dauntless15(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
As if I asked anyone grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by atobs4real(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
Last last every body go chop breakfast.
Na the time different

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by inoki247: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
Lol and the Poor will not allow us to rest borrow money up nd down to du wedding, trying to impress people and invite guest from every corner of Nigeria be disturbing our WhatsApp status with pictures everywhere.....

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum / Tunde T Dot: Tunde Dumps Styl Plus, Goes Solo With New Name / D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.