Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter (6255 Views)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) / Worst Dressed At The 2015 AMAA Nominee Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by rhymz(m): 12:50am On Jun 20, 2010
omoh25:

Why don't she get herself a personal JET.she need to step-up. she always want to compare her self with the AMERICAN celebrities and is not .why don't she come over to New-york and see REAL CELEBRITIES here.NIGERIANS WAKE UP,
. . Em. . Em. . Em, .Amaka where you at? I ve got a question for you, at least, I am very certain that You live in the US even though I don't know where so I need you to help me verify if the english written above is American. . Lol. . Like seriously, do New Yorkers speak or write english like this? mehn dis straight up crap, I can hardly grab wetin "dis New Yorker" dey migidi yarn above. . .pls confirm before I read the one wey go give me headach. .
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by rhymz(m): 1:15am On Jun 20, 2010
omoh25:

ROSSIKE  Did u just insulted me.i have nothing to tell u cos uve just proved how stupidity u are.u dont know me u cant just be insulting people just like that.anyway to prove your statement wrong i am not  in Nigeria,so think b4 making negative statement about people.
     Even if the post was false u GUYS expose your country by posting information's so that people will judge u with it.
. . .this is Gangstar mehn. . See Murder Inc.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by THEAMAKA(f): 3:01am On Jun 20, 2010
rhymz:

. . Em. . Em. . Em,  .Amaka where you at? I ve got a question for you, at least, I am very certain that You live in the US even though I don't know where so I need you to help me verify if the english written above is American. . Lol. . Like seriously, do New Yorkers speak or write english like this? mehn dis straight up crap, I can hardly grab wetin "dis New Yorker" dey migidi yarn above. . .pls confirm before I read the one wey go give me headach. .
LOL!

@hottyspice, if you have seen her recent movies they have been DIFFERENT.
for the past 3 years you hardly see her anymore. like she said in an interview, she no longer just takes any role given to her like she used to.

@omoh25
i wanna ask you, "where are you from??"
"Even if the post was false u GUYS expose your country by posting information's so that people will judge u with it."
i wanna ask what exactly do you mean by that? because I do believe that a lot of other countries hide things,and keep it all hidden, SO PEOPLE WON'T JUDGE THEIR COUNTRY based on it.
and I don't wanna get any attitude, cause im simply asking.
I know how people on this site can be.
"Did u just insulted me.i have nothing to tell u cos uve just proved how stupidity u are"
and please think before calling others stupi. . .d. smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 20, 2010
this is old news, apparently they gave her nothing

The movie industry holds a lot of events in bayelsa, they only do it once in a while in abuja and lagos
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2010
sorry but who is Genievieve?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by adaphik(f): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2010
They simply ignored her. this is just to tell her that she's not as important as she thinks. Her own don too much, haba.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by hottyspice: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2010
gist4real:

Lol.a nigerian actress(semi literate) that has pride.buh is now too full of herself.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by rhymz(m): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2010
hottyspice:

gist4real:

Lol.a nigerian actress(semi literate) that has pride.buh is now too full of herself.
. . .did you say semi-literate? Or you are just flirting with words you do not understand their meanings? Last time I checked, semi = half or partly and Literate= Able to read and write or knowledgeable in a particular field. . So let me get your perspective right, Genny can partly read and write or her knowledge of her field is vague yet she is one of the most sorted African actress. Clearly, you are the dunce here, talking about stuff you know nothing about. I can bet that if we were to compare your literacy level and hers, yours will pale into oblivion, mehn! Stop hating for no facking reason, I guess Beyonce, Queen Latifa, JLo,Britney Spears, Neyo and Co are also semi-literate probably because they did not go to college. See kettle calling Pot black, jealousy is a serious ailment, I pray you get well soon.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by Travelista(f): 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2010
rhymz:

. . .did you say semi-literate? Or you are just flirting with words you do not understand their meanings? Last time I checked, semi = half or partly and Literate= Able to read and write or knowledgeable in a particular field. . So let me get your perspective right, Genny can partly read and write or her knowledge of her field is vague yet she is one of the most sorted African actress. Clearly, you are the dunce here, talking about stuff you know nothing about. I can bet that if we were to compare your literacy level and hers, yours will pale into oblivion, mehn! Stop hating for no facking reason, I guess Beyonce, Queen Latifa, JLo,Britney Spears, Neyo and Co are also semi-literate probably because they did not go to college. See kettle calling Pot black, jealousy is a serious ailment, I pray you get well soon.

To be fair, Beyonce really is semi-literate (and that's being generous). She dropped out in 8th grade (JSS2 or 3, can't remember the conversion). She can barely string together a sentence but at least she has money? ? ? ?  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by chiogo(f): 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2010
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by omoh25: 1:03am On Jun 21, 2010
oops,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by Rmc1(m): 7:32am On Jun 21, 2010
Outrageous so where is the helicopter suppose to land? On top of the roof or on top of peoples cars?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by hottyspice: 7:38am On Jun 21, 2010
@rhymz
First of all calling someone semi literate is nt an insult,its callin a spade a spade.
I said she has pride which is a good thing
And I sed is nw full of herself,which is d truth,tell me where jealousy comes from.
The gen I used to knw used to be versatile that was wat gained her popularity nw she only wants role stephanie can do better.
So check urself well,and next time knw aw to read and aw to identify insults in a text,cos as far as I was concerned,I didn't insult her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by ijcurt(f): 9:17am On Jun 21, 2010
queen of nollywood.lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by omar22(m): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2010
queen of nollywood.lol

Who dash dog bone?

I believe Sophie Okenedo was nominated for an oscar for an actress in a supporting role, got her own flight all the way to US, she didnt ask send me a jet or chopper,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by Maverick05: 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2010
Remii:

So if one watches anything apart from hyper make-believe hollywood movies, he is uninformed and living a low life gringrin, I laugh at your Colonial Mentality (apology to Fela)

Genny has done so much to herself and every lover of success should be happy for her.

@Remi, i can see you both share the same Mentality (using ur words). so i guess the apple didnt fall that far from the tree,
i am not against her success, but if you took time to analyze intellectually, you would ask yourself,
Helicopter pick up, does she have a hanger @home, or will they arrive on AMAA event centre. the request was ridiculous.
someone mentioned sophie, she is an A-list star (watchYoung Soul Rebels (1991) Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls (1995) The Jackal (1997) This Year's Love (1999) Dirty Pretty Things (2002) Hotel Rwanda (2004) Æon Flux (2005) Stormbreaker (2006) Tsunami: The Aftermath (2006) Scenes of a Sexual Nature (2006) Martian Child (2007) Oliver Twist (2007) The Secret Life of Bees (2008) Skin (2009) Mrs. Mandela

This is a nigerian star, who is humble as far as her career is concerned, so please stop talking Shit,
You both clearly need therapy!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by charlievan(m): 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2010
Na bad belle dey worry most of una  ,d nigerian super star asked 4 what she needed 4 her to be there ,if as a fact she did  cos ,
enjoy ya sef jare my sista ,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by omar22(m): 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2010
someone mentioned sophie, she is an A-list star (watchYoung Soul Rebels (1991) Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls (1995) The Jackal (1997) This Year's Love (1999) Dirty Pretty Things (2002) Hotel Rwanda (2004) Æon Flux (2005) Stormbreaker (2006) Tsunami: The Aftermath (2006) Scenes of a Sexual Nature (2006) Martian Child (2007) Oliver Twist (2007) The Secret Life of Bees (2008) Skin (2009) Mrs. Mandela

This is a nigerian star, who is humble as far as her career is concerned,  so please stop talking poo,
You both clearly need therapy!!

Nuff said!!!!!

People tend to forget that due to lack of humility and been humble Jennifer Lopez went down in people’s estimation. JLO demanded this and that just to perform a show or attend an award, she even turned down the invitation to a MOBO award ceremony, saying that her music is not from a black origin. Thou she is an A-list celeb but her career have dipped both singing and acting, her fashion label is not the flavour of the people anymore….  She is not raking in $$$$$ like before when she was on top….

Like they say be careful how you treat people on your way up because you don’t know who you would meet on your way down…
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by MissyB1(m): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2010
It's an Anti-Gene (?) thread . . . . .Omar must be here.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by omar22(m): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2010
It's an Anti-Gene (?) thread . . . . .Omar must be here.

Is it making your body ITCH?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by spikedcylinder: 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2010
It doesn't have to make her body itch, she's telling the truth. Actually, it makes your body itch whenever Gene comes up. You're suddenly defensive when it doesn't call for it. What did she do to you? cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by MissyB1(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2010
spikedcylinder:

It doesn't have to make her body itch, she's telling the truth. Actually, it makes your body itch whenever Gene comes up. You're suddenly defensive when it doesn't call for it. cheesy
Thank You! wink

spikedcylinder:

What did she do to you?
We're waiting, hater!! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by omar22(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2010
@Missy B and spikedcylinder

You both sound like a French Fry short of a happy meal,

Do I hate Gene? no, I dont know her,

Do I rate Gene? Hell no!!! Her acting is nothing to write home about, humility = ZERO, Class = ZERO

Practically she is Nigerian's version of Robin Givens
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by spikedcylinder: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2010
You have every right to dislike her, underrate her etc just like we have rights to observe that you are very anti-Gene. cheesy
Missy B, wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2010
Is this chick for real?

She shoulda asked for a her own private jet. mtchew
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by mamagee3(f): 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2010
Genevieve Nanji has got to be kidding right?

Her ego is bigger than the Soccer City stadium in South Africa.

She should have asked for a presidential jet.

*Sighs*
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by lacewiggal: 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2010
Everybody is saying she's a celebrity and she deserves this and that.

If she's a celebrity she should provide her own transportation on her own expense, shebe she wan form levels.

In the US, do you think MTV provides transportation for everyone that comes to their awards? pls people, make sense abeg
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by rhymz(m): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2010
hottyspice:

@rhymz
First of all calling someone semi literate is nt an insult,its callin a spade a spade.
And I sed is nw full of herself,which is d truth,tell me where jealousy comes from.
The gen I used to knw used to be versatile that was wat gained her popularity nw she only wants role stephanie can do better.
So check urself well,and next time knw aw to read and aw to identify insults in a text,cos as far as I was concerned,I didn't insult her.
. . .you are spewing hokum. Like sagamite will say, " moronic conjectures". . What are your bases for concluding that she is semi-literate? Seriously, have you had a chat with her before? Or do you personally no her? Besides the hear-say, and utter nonsense you read from those #250 city ppl Mag and its ilks could you pls explain to us the basis of the rubbish you are spewing. By the way, what is you definition of a literate person, explain to us in all your wisdom. To be honest with you my dear, it is you who is semi-literate coz you struggle to make sense every time you write, you make the mistake of using words you ve no idea what they mean. "Genny used to be versatile" . . .am like duh, do you even know what that means, a woman that has diversified into other areas of her craft like fashion, modelling, endorsement and so on is not versatile?? It is either I am the semi-literate here or am talking to an ignoramus . . .scheeew. . .hotstepper abeg go and sit down jare, am not even suppose to be arguing with you, obviously you are mouthing off other dunces opinions. Take a chill pill peal when ppl that ve knowledge of what the topic is abt are commenting, you dont ve to add to the already increasing volume of senile conjectures.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by rhymz(m): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2010
hottyspice:

@rhymz
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by hottyspice: 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2010
@rhymz
It either yu are fool or retarded,was that english,versatile is ur problem?nxt time read wv a dictionary.I dnt trade words wv people that are not wise enuf,if u are genny family,I will understand yur madness,else therez cause for alarm.
Wat I wonder is why am replying you,I'm not anti gen or a fan,so wen a neutral and normal being is ready to reply I will gv me words.
Pls I hope she pays yu regularly for yur madness.eish
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by rhymz(m): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2010
hottyspice:

@rhymz
It either yu are fool or retarded,was that english,versatile is your problem?nxt time read wv a dictionary.I dnt trade words wv people that are not wise enuf,if u are genny family,I will understand yur madness,else therez cause for alarm.
Wat I wonder is why am replying you,I'm not anti gen or a fan,so wen a neutral and normal being is ready to reply I will gv me words.
Pls I hope she pays yu regularly for yur madness.eish
. . .can't believe I almost mistook this Bonafide Bozo  for a normal human being. . .geeeze. . Next time I will be careful not to indulge a slowpoke that struggles to make sense. This stark illiterate too thinks she is educated, what an insult to educated folks. . .scheeeew. .  It is an all time low for female folks when one has to wonder what is between her ears instead of her legs.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by shilling(f): 8:09am On Jun 22, 2010
It's hilarious how people are here talking about what Genevieve did and did not do. Meanwhile the amazing woman is chilling in LA and planning on going for the BETs, after a photoshoot for MUD - styled by Anthony Bradshaw (who's styled tons of Hollywood celebs btw), wow!!

Rock on people!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

P-square's Peter Okoye & Flavour Nabania Rumored Secret Gay Partners!! / Nigerian Male Barbie, Jay Boogie Visit Church, Turns The Topic In Church Today. / Tonto Dikeh! Tonto Dikeh! Tonto Dikeh! Tonto Dikeh! Tonto Dikeh! - (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.