Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It (32156 Views)

Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 / Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by lazynairalander1: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
When to God and the things of God I suddenly develop great respect.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by ayaside(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sirpaul:
Do you want to be useless in life?
I mean very useless
Then depend on ur uncle
Especially from ur Father's side
Bros why nah grin
Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by alBHAGDADI: 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
Kemosolar:
You are wrong....
I dont know the bible you are reading. I have no doubt you are not a christian. You wrote that people should shun her for encouraging people t give to kingdom cause. Did she forced anybody or used knife or gun at gunpoint to force them. Did you see where it was written that the money would go to her own ministry? The money was not for her ministry but for God's work in the UK.
Christians dont shun themselves, we are encourage to stand by ourselves in time like this.

I dont care if they ban her from entering the UK, but I know they cant ban her from entering God's kingdom.

Pls grow up and become a christian.

I said they should shun her for mounting a pulpit to preach, which is against the word of God.

That act of hers is utter wickedness.
Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
I watched a partial clip of the video on IG.
She actually asked they sow a seed of money and was shocked.
I don't support a gang up on any MOG and the banning of anyone to legitimately travel but I do NOT approve of what she said.
We should stop supporting what is clearly wrong all in the guise of Christianity please

3 Likes

Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by AZeD1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
Kemosolar:
You are wrong....
I dont know the bible you are reading. I have no doubt you are not a christian. You wrote that people should shun her for encouraging people t give to kingdom cause. Did she forced anybody or used knife or gun at gunpoint to force them. Did you see where it was written that the money would go to her own ministry? The money was not for her ministry but for God's work in the UK.
Christians dont shun themselves, we are encourage to stand by ourselves in time like this.

I dont care if they ban her from entering the UK, but I know they cant ban her from entering God's kingdom.

Pls grow up and become a christian.

Yahoo boys don't use gun or force people to drop money so is there anything wrong with Yahoo or 419?

10 Likes

Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by obi58: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

I said they should shun her for mounting a pulpit to preach, which is against the word of God.

That act of hers is utter wickedness.

Please provide biblical proof of this. Antichrist

1 Like

Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by erico2k2(m): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
resurgent2019:
I saw the video and I was a bit indifferent. Seed sowing is for those who have the money and have faith that it will multiply. You cannot force your way into people’s pocket to extract a million naira if they don’t have it. The woman is blameless in this regard.

As for the U.K.,that place has fallen for islam. Anybody that thinks the U.K. will amount to anything is joking. No wonder Donald Trump and the EU keep hitting them where it hurts. The U.K. is a bygone world power. Their best days are behind them.

The petition to ban the preacher woman might stand.
Oga forget that rubbish, who told you the UK give a damn about religion? chk the Uk lives and the Nigerian Lives compare and contrast.

2 Likes

Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by semyman: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
HigherEd:
Everyone has a right to preach whatever they want to as long as it doesn't promote hatred, physical or psychological harm or lawlessness.

Every adult also has the right to listen to whatever they desire and make their informed choices.

Human beings are eternally diverse in thought, ideology and value therefore it is tyranny for any individual or government to Insist that things must be done according to their own ways or dictates. This is why whoever created that petition must be some joyless, hopeless and sad individuals who simply may die of heart attack over other peoples choices and way of life. People should learn to mind their business. ..If I do seed sowing it is not your father's business because no be your papa or mama give me money...

I'm glad the Nigerian clergy is standing by her...
Lalasticlala
GULLIBLE TRAVEL
Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by chuckcy(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
i just wish FG will do the same

2 Likes

Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by bedspread: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
IF SHE IS OF GOD, THERE NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO!!

THE EARTH IS THE LORD'S.. Psalm 24:1

Their Petitions will not Stand neither will it come to pass

Except She is not of GOD
Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by resurgent2019: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
erico2k2:

Oga forget that rubbish, who told you the UK give a damn about religion? chk the Uk lives and the Nigerian Lives compare and contrast.

And she will keep sinking on the world stage. You do not allow your country be filled with islamists and still progress. Lets see how the U.K. fares after March, 2019. You leftists have destroyed the U.K.

2 Likes

Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by alBHAGDADI: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
obi58:

Please provide biblical proof of this. Antichrist

Join my sermon on Sunday for full details.
Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by Lexusgs430: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
Who would a fly support, other than someone with sore infested legs.......

It's an attack they know they would also face...... So it's simply greedy fake preachers attempting to fight back....

1 Like

Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by KazeemIbrahim1: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
obowunmi:

You are Muslim.
What he said about 'females not preaching and learning in silence is scriptural tho'
Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by KazeemIbrahim1: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
resurgent2019:
I saw the video and I was a bit indifferent. Seed sowing is for those who have the money and have faith that it will multiply. You cannot force your way into people’s pocket to extract a million naira if they don’t have it. The woman is blameless in this regard.

As for the U.K.,that place has fallen for islam. Anybody that thinks the U.K. will reclaim her place on the world stage after brexit is joking. No wonder Donald Trump and the EU keep hitting them where it hurts. The U.K. is a bygone world power. Their best days are behind them.

The petition to ban the preacher woman might stand.

Same way Jesus was asking people to sow seeds to him so they receive blessings and miracles. Wow!!
Wonderful!!
Sowing seed is feeding the poor, clothing the naked, sheltering the homeless...

1 Like

Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by Liftedhands(f): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
I read Kylie Jenner was asking her followers to donate money for her just so she can be the youngest billionaire. And the donations are coming in...

This preacher has asked her followers to Donate too.

The two women just made a request it's left for the followers to comply or not, none of them is using force.

Let God do the judging.
Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by AZeD1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
resurgent2019:

And she will keep sinking on the world stage. You do not allow your country be filled with islamists and still progress. Lets see how the U.K. fares after March, 2019. You leftists have destroyed the U.K.
UAE, Quatar, Bahrain, Malaysia and Saudi must be worse than Nigeria since they're Islamic nations.

1 Like

Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
crooked pastors Association.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by AZeD1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
Liftedhands:
I read Kylie Jenner was asking her followers to donate money for her just so she can be the youngest billionaire. And the donations are coming in...

This preacher has asked her followers to Donate too.

The two women just made a request it's left for the followers to comply or not, none of them is using force.

Let God do the judging.
Kylie Jenner did no such thing. Stop lying.

1 Like

Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by resurgent2019: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
AZeD1:

UAE, Quatar, Bahrain, Malaysia and Saudi must be worse than Nigeria since they're Islamic nations.

So what about these nations? If not for their liberal views towards the west—except Saudi Arabia, will they be progressive

Islam is incompatible with western civilization. It is very simple. I wont argue with an islamist any further.

1 Like

Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by pek(m): 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
There are servants of God, preachers and religious charlatans.

2 Likes

Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by Billygee2u: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

All these people who have spoken in support of her have shown they don't even know the word of God. Firstly, what she said is no different from scam of the highest order.

Secondly, she is not authorized to preach in the house of God because she is a woman. The Bible states that woman are to learn in silence while in the congregation and never to teach. So, for all these preachers to be showing her support when they ought to be shunning her, is enough to show they know nothing about the Bible and what it teaches. No wonder many of them have questionable character.

My sermon this Sunday will show you how wrong it is for a woman to teach in Church. Jesus even called such women JEZEBEL.

STAY TUNED.
they are birds of the same thieving feathers

2 Likes

Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by obi58: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Join my sermon on Sunday for full details.

I cannot join that kind of satanic sermon when you cannot even provide your biblical proof.

2 Likes

Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by Billygee2u: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
gypsey:
crooked pastors Association.
Scammers Pastors Association,
Fake Preachers Association

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by mudiana(m): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
I am a Christian. I say ban her. Wat is her contribution to the poor except milk pple.

2 Likes

Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by Minjim: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by AZeD1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
resurgent2019:

So what about these nations? If not for their liberal views towards the west—except Saudi Arabia, will they be progressive

Islam is incompatible with western civilization. It is very simple. I wont argue with an islamist any further.
It's sad you can't see the irony in your post.

Lol at argue with an Islamist.

Any Christian you can't scam with your false doctrines becomes an Islamist to you.

Your space is hell is being prepared for scammers like you and Funke.

3 Likes

Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by resurgent2019: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
KazeemIbrahim1:

Same way Jesus was asking people to sow seeds to him so they receive blessings and miracles. Wow!!
Wonderful!!
Sowing seed is feeding the poor, clothing the naked, sheltering the homeless...

See ehn, what i am saying is that the woman is not holding a gun to their heads. It is not by force. If they dont have money, they cannot give no matter the preaching and brain washing. Let God be the judge of every fake prophet. But i will not be among christians who castigate the faith before our enemies. How many times have you seen muslims castigate islam despite rampant terrorism and killings synonymous with their faith??

I cannot allow muslims laugh at my faith ooo never. Pastor adejumo will give account before God. Cest fini!

2 Likes

Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by resurgent2019: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
AZeD1:

It's sad you can't see the irony in your post.

Lol at argue with an Islamist.

Any Christian you can't scam with your false doctrines becomes an Islamist to you.

Your space is hell is being prepared for scammers like you and Funke.

Sod off, terrorist....

1 Like

Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by AZeD1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by aoshea18: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
I signed the petition to STOP the ban from the UK and there’s another one for the US as well! we’re more than the people asking for her ban!

2 Likes

Re: The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It by AZeD1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
resurgent2019:

Sod off, terrorist....
Scammer.
Go and work for money like everyone else and stop stealing in God's name.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State / The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.