Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,382 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen (69663 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Unveils State-of-the-art Automated Car Port (video) / Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) / Photos Of Senator Dino Melaye At National Assembly Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Rikidony(m): 11:35am On Jul 26, 2018
Any move Buhari wanna take to remain in power should be taken, we cant allow corrupt party that looted us for 16 years to be back in power, that will be a totall disaster

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Maximus85(m): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2018
itsdumebi:
@POLITICSNGR

Senator Dino Melaye has reportedly been kidnapped by unknown gunmen on his way to Kogi from Abuja.

According to fellow senator, Ben Murray Bruce, Melaye was abducted after unknown gunmen in a Sienna vehicle blocked his car.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-senator-dino-melaye-kidnapped-unknown-gunmenphoto/

Naija, which way?

We thought he had gunmen always following him? How come abductors just abducted him without any gun fight?

The movie go sweet oooo

5 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2018
Something tells me Dino faked his own abduction in order not to get to court

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by alen4smith(m): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2018
veekid:
And Buhari is closing people's acct on twitter; I just lost mine
so buhari now controls twitter?this one na america wonder!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by FX(m): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2018
Raphael007:
This is not funny anymore, this is purely political this is not just ordinary gunmen last week he was shot at today he is kidnapped Nigerian wise up.
Wise up for what? It's not by force to serve us. If his life is under threat, he should resign. In Europe, the person will just resign and wish his country all the best.

It is because they are all thieves, that's why they will like to die there just like arm robbers who if not all die in their profession

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Evidora27: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2018
verygudbadguy:
shocked

Let me wait for a credible source to confirm this development. Politicians can go any length to deceive the masses for their personal gains.

The other time, this same Dino arranged boys to shot at his resident. He was even caught on tape saying he will commit suicide and implicate the police.

No politician is worth your stress. They are in politics for their personal interest.

APC=PDP

I bet you he even set it up....All these men are jst thieves changing ships to steal more smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Gamesmart: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2018
Dino Melaye has a serious mental illness.

So it is him that just dodged "multiple bullets from DSS, Police, SARS, Army, FBI, MI5 and CIA" that has just been kidnapped? grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4627447/dino-melaye-attacked-men-army/6#69543781

He would soon escape. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Abagworo(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2018
Fake and childish move by Dino to dodge court proceedings. He knows the bandage game won't work again. Shameless man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by kkboy(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2018
I will kill myself kidnap myself and put you in trouble .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by brainhgeek(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2018
In as much as I want this to be true so some people can be indicted and Dino vindicated, I have a strange feeling that this kidnap is staged. This is a country where all politicians are actors.
We are watching this movie in HD. Awaiting season finale

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Kewtt: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2018
kkboy:
I will kill myself kidnap myself and put you in trouble .
You no well walahi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Oblang(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2018
Season2. Weldone Dino the drama king. Kidnap indeed...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by ofuonyebi: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2018
only the thugs, thieves, robbers & crooks ...knows the footpath of kidnappers on the ROCK!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by famosh: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2018
IRAPADA:
only fools and Igbos will believe this

Bro, why are you insulting fools by putting them in the same sentence with the IPIGs? That's not right, man!

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Adbiz(m): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2018
How many casualties during the attack? If none, the script is not well written.
Btw.
#iStandAgainstBuhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by opribo(m): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2018
So it may seem the Abacha era is back where people will start disappearing one by one by people they always call unknown gunmen.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Charly68: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2018
PDP has hyped their media propaganda now ,another new dimension has been added ..politicians !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Myself2(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2018
Rotentina:
Nice one, any one supporting PDP, APC and all their members are enemies of Nigerian. They are all rogues who are all there because of their self interest.

Oh come on, be realistic.
So you want to tell me other Nigerian politicians and their supporters, as long they are not of PDP or APC, then they are enemies of Nigeria
Please get off your fake high horse and face reality.There is something called a platform, these two parties happen to be the biggest political platforms in Nigeria today, so since you are the only one who knows those that are not enemies of Nigeria, why not get them in to use either of the two platforms or form your own platform and test your popularity at the polls.
There,s too many do-nothing whiners like you on the internet it's actually disgusting. You think Donald Trump liked the Republican Party ?? He nonetheless had to use their platform to get to the White House.So stop this losers mentality of yours and face reality as your anger,frustration, swear words, names and curses no do anybody anything for this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Fitbillionairep: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2018
no b only kidnap. he was burnt like an ariaria thief. idiots

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by 3moses: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2018
I can't blv this poo... He doesn't want to go to kogi to face d police wrath awaits him there....�����

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by nelcliff(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2018
Rotentina:
Nice one, any one supporting PDP, APC and all their members are enemies of Nigerian. They are all rogues who are all there because of their self interest.

Pls I am not a politician neither supporting any party because I don't eat from them.. I struggle by myself to put food on my table but come to think about how things is going in this country..

How does this your post related to the subject line of this thread. thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by citizenY(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2018
Lucid1:
Which one is this again?
looks staged if you ask me, since he can't claim to hospitalused.

As usual they'll start the usual fingering of you know who eg.

This is why we should avoid too much drama of the type Dino and Fayose dey do. How we go believe say na true?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by obeycian(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2018
This news is just like a movie directed by the main Actor himself ... The deceiver has just been deceived because no matter how fast u run, nemesis will catch up with u... O sure ju !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by edupedia: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2018
veekid:

....i hope he follows u to Nairaland... Mr Lie-lie

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by chidiachums: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2018
Buhari your evil days are numbered the day of reckoning is at hand
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by switlily25(f): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2018
Are you a fool or you are just pretending to be one?
Rikidony:
Any move Buhari wanna take to remain in power should be taken, we cant allow corrupt party that looted us for 16 years to be back in power, that will be a totall disaster
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2018
Don't be fooled. He kidnapped himself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by edupedia: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2018
obeycian:
This news is just like a movie directed by the main Actor himself ... The deceiver has just been deceived because no matter how fast u run, nemesis will catch up with u... O sure ju !

...have we not heard something like this before?...
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Minjim: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2018
frowland:

Looking at some of the replies here. It's obvious many are gullible. Someone that is supposed to appear in court all of a sudden faked abduction.

Exactly!

Now you got it.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Tomoyayi(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2018
veekid:

Which kin joke be dis na grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by obeycian(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2018
This news is just like a movie directed by the main Act himself.. Well,the deceiver has been deceived cos no matter how u run away,nemesis will surely catch up with u.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Raphael007(m): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2018
FX:
Wise up for what? It's not by force to serve us. If his life is under threat, he should resign. In Europe, the person will just resign and wish his country all the best.

It is because they are all thieves, that's why they will like to die there just like arm robbers who if not all die in their profession
First of all this reason I said we Nigerian should wise up is simple, human life is secred and secondly I am not benefiting from any of the politician this is an election year we should be careful because the dead cannot defend themselves it is that simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix / Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums / US Embassy Reacts To The Suspension And Replacement Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.