Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,980 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen (69640 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Unveils State-of-the-art Automated Car Port (video) / Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) / Photos Of Senator Dino Melaye At National Assembly Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Yankiss(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2018
This is unacceptable. What are they afraid of in Dino Melaye? Gov. Bello is flexing muscle too much. This is a democracy not an autocracy. If anything happens to him, Nigerian Government will be held liable.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by lastempero: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2018
Iam not gonna catch feeling for any Nigerian politician,they are all rogues.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2018
blackaxe78:

Don't you have a news app on your phone or you just want us all to know you cleaning tables at Macdonald's somewhere abroad

Talk to my P.A @Pocohantas or my best friend - even though she doesn't know it yet - @Raine69. Thank you!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Acidosis(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2018
We are fast losing it in this country.

President Putin of Russia, President Xi Jinping of China, India and Brazil's President are presently in South Africa thinking and finding new ways to move their partnership (BRICS) forward, but here we are in Nigeria, repeating the same political craziness since the first republic.

Anyone still believing in Buhari's presidency needs to have his head reexamined. That man has absolutely nothing to offer anyone, not even a day care centre. If he's not kidnapping his perceived enemies with daura's police force, the perpetual dunce would be holding useless meetings with presidents of third world African countries.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by AnanseK(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2018
I think Dino the narcissistic Rogue Senator is just arranging his own abduction to implicate the Police.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Handsomecole(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2018
Dino has kidnapped himself yet again...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by buhariguy(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2018
veekid:
And Buhari is closing people's acct on twitter; I just lost mine
even when thief ngozi is the owner of Twitter according to the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by zaltman(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2018
I need a good movie producer, title suggestions are welcome from fellow nairalanders. I suggest “the chronicles of Nigeria politics”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by FarahAideed: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2018
blackaxe78:

Hello, do you know you can be attested for your statement.

Why accuse the president? Do you have evidence he kidnapped him?

Try and be sane please

Arrest me for saying the truth about insecurity in the country ? What is Buhari doing about the rampart insecurity all over the country?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Lovelyn72(f): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2018
Political drama.....

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Acidosis(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Redhot111(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2018
wreckormend:
I don't Care if HBO releases season 8 of Game of Thrones or not. Nigeria politics is G.O.T. and House of cards combined.

Wetin this one they talk sef? Stop taking Indian hemp, you will not hear. Look at you now.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Bizibi(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2018
post=69717850:
We will refuse to comment until we hear more details about this from Senator Ben Bruce who broke this news.
We pray and hope Dino returns in Peace and in one piece.
We hope to hear from him soon.

Hands folded while we read comments from people that their posts may put them in trouble today!
we've heard you,please don't hide your happiness.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by frowland(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2018
Only f0ols are deceived. When he is through hiding, he will come out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Saintist: 11:26am On Jul 26, 2018
Rotentina:
Nice one, any one supporting PDP, APC and all their members are enemies of Nigerian. They are all rogues who are all there because of their self interest.

I wish it was your fada
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by kitaatita: 11:26am On Jul 26, 2018
Lucid1:
Which one is this again?
looks staged if you ask me, since he can't claim to hospitalused.

As usual they'll start the usual fingering of you know who eg.

Dino rides in convoy of vehicles , including bullet proof SUV, with armed guards. How can a solitary Sienna car force the convoy to stop and Dino abducted. These guys are poor actors

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by brunojnr(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2018
buhari, a detector and a threat to democracy
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Okeji(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2018
Na today! All these are strategies jare. Dino n d other PDP shld try hard in deceiving their gullible followers not d sane nigirians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by ybalogs(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2018
veekid:
In fact he just hacked my facebook account too. I taya oooo.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by rusher14: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2018
FarahAideed:

Arrest me for saying the truth about insecurity in the country ? What is Buhari doing about the rampart insecurity all over the country?

What has Trump done about the killings in Chicago?

Can anyone stop a killer from a random act?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by ajagidiagbo1(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2018
You mean they kidnapped someone that said "I will kill myself and put you in problem". You want me to believe he was actually kidnapped.

Or he's in hiding so as to avoid police invitation.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by ybalogs(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2018
Okeji:
Na today! All these are strategies jare. Dino n d other PDP shld try hard in deceiving their gullible followers not d sane nigirians
They're finally running mad with their scripted rubbishes.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2018
IRAPADA:
another comedy skit from dino to deceived Igbos and fools who choose to. believe him

This is an IBO (Igbos) propaganda machinery. Dino faking kidnapping to escape justice. He is a Bollywood actor at the Senate.

When he was at the House of Reps, the speaker, Dimeji Bankole expelled him indefinitely until that session ended, I am not sure he finished with them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by frowland(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2018
Okeji:

Looking at some of the replies here. It's obvious many are gullible. Someone that is supposed to appear in court all of a sudden faked abduction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by kunleojous: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2018
How Buhari government is bad one, which president did we have dat is as good as buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by GCsomething: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2018
These guys are distracting us. Seeking unnecessary public sympathy. Dino today Dino tomorrow. Kai!

You have joined your colleagues at pDd. Allow us rest in peace or go to Yahaya and settle your scores.

To the social media senator, if them handle u...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by cytell56: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2018
dalaman:
Nah wah oo. The action movie is getting more interesting.

Your future is at stake, you call it action film. I weep for Nigerian youth!!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by potoX: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2018
veekid:
Serves you right you must have been tweeting trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by brunojnr(m): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2018
den which one shud dy support?
Rotentina:
Nice one, any one supporting PDP, APC and all their members are enemies of Nigerian. They are all rogues who are all there because of their self interest.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Rollitout: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by ladygudhead(f): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2018
post=69717892:
We will be waiting patiently to read the update from Senator Ben Bruce.
e don duuuuuuuuu!!! 'We 'We 'We'' ...u r becoming stale already...n annoying too. NB: Quote me to confirm this.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by olat70(m): 11:35am On Jul 26, 2018
The movie scripted and acted by Dino himself

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) / Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.