Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' (12895 Views)

Nesma Galal: FFK Calls An Egyptian Woman "My Hatun" / Okorocha Calls APC ‘a Very Weak’ Party - Read More / Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by Crocky23: 11:26am On Jul 26, 2018
Coprophiliacs

Noun. coprophiliac (plural coprophiliacs) someone with a marked interest in excrement, especially the use of feces or filth for sexual excitement.

It is only in Nigeria that the Association of Pedophiles and Coprophiliacs (APC) and an accursed assembly of genocidal maniacs, ethnic cleansers, mass murderers, bloodthirsty jihadists, filthy sodomites, bestial cow-molesters and venal ritualists can be supported by anyone.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1022399379012026368?s=19

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by Crocky23: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2018
Basically saying APC is shiit. Damn!

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by OneStep3: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2018
Bad mouth.
Anyway, PDP suffered similar or even worse when in power

13 Likes

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by PapaBaby: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2018
Association of Pedophiles and Coprophiliacs (APC)

No mercy at all. grin grin

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by Sprumbabafather: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2018
Chai

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by Niyeal(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2018
Headache
Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by Kdon2: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2018
Crocky23:
Coprophiliacs

Noun. coprophiliac (plural coprophiliacs) someone with a marked interest in excrement, especially the use of feces or filth for sexual excitement.

Damn! Savage

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by Crocky23: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2018
[s]
tsephanyah:
I hear say you dey vex, you dey complain and you dey grumble say you never hammer. You no thank God ehn! You think say to see the middle of 2018 na moimoi? Boko Haram reach your side?
Abi you dey for plane crash? Benue community crisis reach you?
You no how many wey die for 2017 and even January till now? Ansa me naaa *...*
God give you good health. Naija no good, Naija no good, but you dey use iphone, techno, samsung, ipad and laptop, if at all you never get money buy car.
Abi you don see where person wey dey coma
for sick bed dey nairaland? Abi na blind man wan change DP or comment for nairaland, you still dey complain there?
Abi you don see where dead body dey do nairaland,
Facebook and Whatsapp for inside coffin? You better start thanking God now...
If you read this message and you no share am it
means you no dey
appreciate God..
Thanks to God oo!. PMB is the president
Me don share my own ooo "SAI BABA"
[/s]

You this Coprophiliac, please stay off Codeine

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2018
The more he says it, the more APC gets thousands of votes in the North...

This man may actually be working for APC grin

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by tsephanyah(f): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2018
Crocky23:
[s][/s]

You this Coprophiliac, please stay off Codeine
shege Dan iska uwarka ce Mai shan codeine

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by Crocky23: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2018
[s]
tsephanyah:
shege Dan iska uwarka ce Mai shan codeine
[/s]

Hausa

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by forgiveness: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
I hear say you dey vex, you dey complain and you dey grumble say you never hammer. You no thank God ehn! You think say to see the middle of 2018 na moimoi? Boko Haram reach your side?
Abi you dey for plane crash? Benue community crisis reach you?
You no how many wey die for 2017 and even January till now? Ansa me naaa *...*
God give you good health. Naija no good, Naija no good, but you dey use iphone, techno, samsung, ipad and laptop, if at all you never get money buy car.
Abi you don see where person wey dey coma
for sick bed dey nairaland? Abi na blind man wan change DP or comment for nairaland, you still dey complain there?
Abi you don see where dead body dey do nairaland,
Facebook and Whatsapp for inside coffin? You better start thanking God now...
If you read this message and you no share am it
means you no dey
appreciate God..
Thanks to God oo!. PMB is the president
Me don share my own ooo "SAI BABA"

*Smile*

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by tsephanyah(f): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2018
Crocky23:
[s][/s]

Hausa
batti bara'a baa
Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by tsephanyah(f): 11:53am On Jul 26, 2018
forgiveness:

*Smile*
your brothers are insulting me, for "posting sai Baba"

2 Likes

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by forgiveness: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
your brothers are insulting me, for "posting sai Baba"

Hahahaha! We all have different personality though we might be from same place.

But I will like to ask, who is inspired the sai baba?

2 Likes

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by nelcliff(m): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
Mehn... See finishing...
Lord intervene for many innocent Nigerians at large. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by tsephanyah(f): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
forgiveness:

Hahahaha! We all have different personality thought be might be from same place.

But I will like to ask, who is the inspired the sai baba?
PMB for not intertening Rabiu musa and Cos
Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by Racoon(m): 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Association of Pedophiles and Coprophiliacs (APC) shocked grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by Racoon(m): 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The more he says it, the more APC gets thousands of votes in the North.This man may actually be working for APC grin
Of course that is the only place where they exist.

12 Likes

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by KenOne: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
Crocky23:
Basically saying APC is shiit. Damn!

Tomorrow you guys will start wondering how PDP lost election in the North and start shouting rigging. Let Fani-Kayode continue to make PDP unpopular in the North by his utterance.

By the way can Fani-Kayode be part of PDP members that will go round the North to campaign for PDP in 2019?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by forgiveness: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
PMB for not intertening Rabiu musa and Cos

It is like you are mocking PMB, right?

4 Likes

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by Herdsmen: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The more he says it, the more APC gets thousands of votes in the North...

This man may actually be working for APC grin

You know ..Apc is going going ....

Even the north is not too sure for the dullard..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by joeace2020(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hmmm.

See my signature.

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by yeyeboi(m): 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ok
Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by Authoreety: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
No b lie
Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by Chiedu4Trump: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
Well spoken FFK.

FFK was given a warm reception by IPOB.

Watch and see how he exposes the evil called Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vP3T6hJf4Q

No wonder the middle Belt is now calling for referendum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWwkNhPgqaw

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by crunchyg: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
Why will FFK say such a devilish thing

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by IpaliboAlali: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hehe.. Madman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed To Atiku: You Can’t Become President Through Backdoor / Governor Fayemi Reinstates Kolawole Olaiya, TUC Boss Removed By Fayose / Former Adamawa Governor, Bindo, Dumps APC To Support Atiku, Other PDP Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.