Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' (12927 Views)

Nesma Galal: FFK Calls An Egyptian Woman "My Hatun" / Okorocha Calls APC ‘a Very Weak’ Party - Read More / Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by Kdon2: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
FFK are u telling us u were a paedophile also?

Get sense na!

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
I hear say you dey vex, you dey complain and you dey grumble say you never hammer. You no thank God ehn! You think say to see the middle of 2018 na moimoi? Boko Haram reach your side?
Abi you dey for plane crash? Benue community crisis reach you?
You no how many wey die for 2017 and even January till now? Ansa me naaa *...*
God give you good health. Naija no good, Naija no good, but you dey use iphone, techno, samsung, ipad and laptop, if at all you never get money buy car.
Abi you don see where person wey dey coma
for sick bed dey nairaland? Abi na blind man wan change DP or comment for nairaland, you still dey complain there?
Abi you don see where dead body dey do nairaland,
Facebook and Whatsapp for inside coffin? You better start thanking God now...
If you read this message and you no share am it
means you no dey
appreciate God..
Thanks to God oo!. PMB is the president
Me don share my own ooo "SAI BABA"
Nice one
Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by gidgiddy: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Coprophiliac? I have never heard of that one before. Just goes to show that you can never learn too much English

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by YorubaEmir: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
PMB for not intertening Rabiu musa and Cos

Please continue with ur Hausa.
English is not by force
Intertening ni Internet ko

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by bawajghai(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
batti bara'a baa
KANURI
Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by Uchimah: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
What a shame. APC lack everything to fix Nigeria. I thank God that I did not vote for Buhari. I thank God that I will never vote for him. The truth is that I love him, but I hate his cluelessness, his undemocratical ideology, I hate his religious extremism and tribalism that has defocused Nigeria today. Yet some Nigerian are selfishly supporting them. I think we have to do anything within our reach to destabilize them.
Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by windwayltd: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
FFK TAKE #APCPAINKILLER YOU will BE FINE OK Sorry we actually understand your pains boy.

ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

IF YOU ARE IN PAINS I RECOMMEND #APCPAINKILLER PLS NOTE:

THE APC PAIN KILLER WILL BE AVAILABLE NATION WIDE BY OCTOBER AFTER PDP SO CALLED PRIMARIES shocked sad angry cheesy grin cheesy shocked

CHECK OUT PHARMACY BUHARISM STORES NATION WIDE FOR THE APC SPECIAL PAINKILLERS

(PHARMACY BUHARISM WILL REOPEN IN OCTOBER 2018 AFTER PDP PRIMARY ELECTION)

#BUHARISM
#PROUDLYBUHARIST
#SAIBABABUHARI

#PDPSTOPTHENOISE

THANKS

Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
Kdon2:

Get sense na!
u dat has sense didn't u know dat FFK was in apc?
Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by RexTramadol1: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
I have plenty shiiiitttzzz if APC needs oh

Coprophilliac.......chai!

Ds guy mad sha.
Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by perdollar(m): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Crocky23:
[s][/s]

Hausa
make I help u interprete ds dia archaic language. shege means shege. Dan iska means 'air pikin'. uwarka ce mai shan codein means na ur mother dey take codein. take heart brother, no big insult here.
Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by godox2(m): 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The more he says it, the more APC gets thousands of votes in the North...

This man may actually be working for APC grin

Not only in the North, but Nationwide. Who bother to ask questions for defections and all the insults on Mr President? He is doing something that the ELITES and POLITHIEFCIANS dont want, Same people calling Buhari names forgot where we are coming from security wise, whe people line up in churches and mosques to be screened before they enter, or where some parts of the country are no go area to our military not to talk of civillians. With all those happenings some people did not see anything wrong for the then Govt to continue, because the govt was for polithiefcians
What baffles me is the youths that Buhari want to rescue the country for are the ones raining abuses on him.
Time will tell, if Buhari is for or against Nigerians. Any right thinking person should support Buharis Govt. Buharis integrity is working for him and will continue to work for him. Those that knew and decided turn the other way, God is watching them and he will reward them accordingly.
Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
FULL MEANING OF P D P:
A. PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE
B. POVERTY DEVELOPMENT PARTY
C. PALMWINE DRINKERS PARTY
D. ALL OF THE ABOVE
E. ONE OF THE ABOVE
Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by oweman: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
Is this man ok with the fuvkings of Ojukwu"s wife ?
Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by gladisa7: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
OneStep3:
Bad mouth.
Anyway, PDP suffered similar or even worse when in power

YOU RE SENS3LESS I PRAY EVERYONED IN YOUW FAMILY IS NT SENS8LESS TOO!!
Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by MrT4T: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2018
what a serial bumbler and Gormandizer is this FFK. he talks from his dirty asshole!!! Anyway, I learnt d guy is a bastard
Re: FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' by ofwest47(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
Omo Fani powerless were you born or what was your age when your father regretted his action when he colluded with
I BEFORE ORDERS (Zik) to destroy the old Western Region under the most visionary leader ever Chief Obafemi Awolowo by which time he called himself Fani Power for inviting Mich. Okpara to come to the West despite been advised not to go and fish in the trouble waters of the West but later regretted his action and became Fani powerless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Outcome Of Osun Election Has Nothing To Do With Lagos Guber Race – Mandate Group / Yul Edochie: I Supported Atiku's Presidential Campaign, I Hope He Supports Mine / We Are Highly Marginalized In South West - Yoruba Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.