Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) (84502 Views)

Kitty Lixo, Korean Model Slept With Instagram Employees To Unblock Her Account / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 27, 2018
Ezechinwa:
Lies just to gain attention

True.

She's a damn liar.
Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by emperorblog(m): 5:06am On Jul 27, 2018
XONTACT ME FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL WEB DESIGN

NEED A BUSINESS IDEA VISIT www.emperorblog.com.ng

READ COOL, LOVE AND INTERESRING STORY ON

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 27, 2018
baddosky1:

After you must have masturbated to the pictures
Not everyone is a wankstar star like you
Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by baddosky1: 5:53am On Jul 27, 2018
1stolax:

Not everyone is a wankstar star like you

It's wankster NOT wankstar! And that's what you are.

Itiboribo!!
Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by Deltatoto: 6:02am On Jul 27, 2018
Peterdredd:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-EVc0iUxzOjM/W1mbE6ZpBYI/AAAAAAAACaU/wgePfoZHp4E0SreXmc_QZnILUUoaecM-wCLcBGAs/s1600/chinese-kitty-dreddsblog.jpeg[/img]

Funny how you get sent out of your apartment for been too s*xy..

Instagram model and rapper, Chinese Kitty is been evicted from her apartment by neighbors who sees her as threat for been too s*xy

She is found of going to the complex community pool in bik*ni.. Her hot body causes headache for other ladies in the community ...

It was reported that she was at the pool to cool off and when she jumps in it.. Oooooh! It's a hot water..

It was also reported that the community people reported her to the management..

We also got reports that she doesn't owe rent and has no bad records either..

See her post below :

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Ax-nz2ducdY/W1mdJzhecXI/AAAAAAAACag/8X15l8qmgyMrRSxo0t19o2KjZb57chimgCLcBGAs/s1600/MTU3MjU5OTYyMDYwMzgzMjUy.jpg[/img]

http://www.dreddsblog.com/2018/07/insta-model-gets-evicted-from-her.html?m=1[/b]
this kind girl u fit give 1m for a night
Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:11am On Jul 27, 2018
deavicky:
Why is everyone looking without commenting

We are saving our comments for Buhari's eviction and exit...
Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 27, 2018
baddosky1:

It's wankster NOT wankstar! And that's what you are.

Itiboribo!!
Lol
See this disoriented uncircumcised faggọt "teesin" enGrish
Thunder fire there
Ewu asaba
Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by akinszz: 6:46am On Jul 27, 2018
thick ass with thick cameltoe grin
Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by Printerscanner: 7:04am On Jul 27, 2018
Mentcee:
Buhari is a very big phool

What about your parents? What do you think about the people that gave birth to a nonentity like you? Just give honest answers. No harm intended, just honest questions requiring honest answers.
Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by baddosky1: 7:26am On Jul 27, 2018
1stolax:

Lol
My father is a disoriented uncircumcised faggọt "teesin" enGrish
Thunder fire my useless olosho mother there
I am an Ewu asaba

Ok.
Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by ArinzeAnthony03: 7:46am On Jul 27, 2018
Peterdredd:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-EVc0iUxzOjM/W1mbE6ZpBYI/AAAAAAAACaU/wgePfoZHp4E0SreXmc_QZnILUUoaecM-wCLcBGAs/s1600/chinese-kitty-dreddsblog.jpeg[/img]

Instagram model and rapper, Chinese Kitty is been evicted from her apartment by neighbors who sees her as threat for been too s*xy

She is found of going to the complex community pool in bik*ni.. Her hot body causes headache for other ladies in the community ...

It was reported that she was at the pool to cool off and when she jumps in it.. Oooooh! It's a hot water..

See her post below :

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Ax-nz2ducdY/W1mdJzhecXI/AAAAAAAACag/8X15l8qmgyMrRSxo0t19o2KjZb57chimgCLcBGAs/s1600/MTU3MjU5OTYyMDYwMzgzMjUy.jpg[/img]

http://www.dreddsblog.com/2018/07/insta-model-gets-evicted-from-her.html?m=1[/b]

Chai...just take her from backyard...

If you know you know...
Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 27, 2018
baddosky1:

Lol
My father is a disoriented uncircumcised faggọt
My mother is a wasted ugly old hag whõre
Thunder fire my useless olosho mother there
I am an Ewu asaba

Ok.
It's okay.
Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by Kardinal001(m): 8:25am On Jul 27, 2018
I recognise fake booty easily
Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2018
And to think there are many naija babes in villages who can make this lady look like a learner.
Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by kezbaba19(m): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2018
[quote author=Peterdredd post=69719165][img]https://1.bp..com/-EVc0iUxzOjM/W1mbE6ZpBYI/AAAAAAAACaU/wgePfoZHp4E0SreXmc_QZnILUUoaecM-wCLcBGAs/s1600/chinese-kitty-dreddsblog.jpeg[/img]

may be na deeper life member get d house
Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2018
This babe set die shocked
Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by chinazaizundu(f): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
So many women are suffering trying to gain weight perhaps after sickness or due to their body type. However, you need to gain weight because now its very essential if you are working out, using weights or getting married
Let your husband be happy, wear your favourite jeans and sexy gowns and let it hug you.
Try BOBARABA RIGHT NOW! Its a butt enlargement sirop from Cote d Voire(by the makers of Botcho) , made from natural ingredients packed with vitamins, hormones and keeps your skin clear, beautiful, grows your hair and your butt as well with at least 3 bottles (200ml)
Each bottle comes with a meal plan(Oestrogen and progesterone Increase levels) , workout plan depending on your choice.
+2349035452867 to order and be amazed at the wonders of nature.
Each bottle of BOBARABA ORIGINAL cost 4500 naira.
I ship worldwide.
I am located in unn M. Sc PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY.

Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
Mehn!shocked...see hips! This is the type of hips wen u use ur hands hold am u go jus dey rap dat R. Kelly song.. baby whine for me..baby whine for me..baby whine for mecheesy. Perfect hips..no contour and specially made for pleasure. Randy91,MENZPRIDE,mikejj,Austyn0 come and see better foodcheesy. Hmm all i want is ur waist...i dont need any other thing...just dat waist i needcheesy.

Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
dumininu01:
Mr lefulefu dis lady set die shocked shocked
bro if i hold dat hips ehncheesy..i will never let go of it..evercheesy

Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ukwu boys are roaming on this thread .

They know themselves wink

1 Like

Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by dumininu01(m): 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
lefulefu:
bro if i hold dat hips ehncheesy..i will never let go of it..evercheesy
naso grin

Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by Rhea(f): 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
Peterdredd:

See her post below :

Heyiii!
Olodumare! cheesy grin
Boys go dey find vaseline lef rai and senta now
Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by papijoe1(m): 5:43am On Jul 28, 2018
� who no like better thing
HolyHero:
Please evict her jare
She can't just come and be making life miserable for her neighbors

BTW I'm heading to IG to follow her

1 Like

Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by austyn0(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
lefulefu:
Mehn!shocked...see hips! This is the type of hips wen u use ur hands hold am u go jus dey rap dat R. Kelly song.. baby whine for me..baby whine for me..baby whine for mecheesy. Perfect hips..no contour and specially made for pleasure. Randy91,MENZPRIDE,mikejj,Austyn0 come and see better foodcheesy. Hmm all i want is ur waist...i dont need any other thing...just dat waist i needcheesy.
Lol...There is much joy in waists like this,,if you know, you know.
Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by mikejj(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
lefulefu:
.baba landlord no suppose collect house rent from her fa..seeing her alone don cover her house rent..omoh..just envict her go master bedroom.cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) by salvation900l: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
end time babe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Short Gown / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.