Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

What business can yield me 100k a month in Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What business can yield me 100k a month in Nigeria? (2603 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / How Can I Triple 4million Naira In One Month In Nigeria? What Kind Of Business / Which Business Can Yield Me 25-30% Profits On 300k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What business can yield me 100k a month in Nigeria? by Ikedonn(m): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2010
What business can yield me 100k a month.Please respond
Re: What business can yield me 100k a month in Nigeria? by Ikedonn(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2010
What business can yield me 100k a month .Please respond
Re: What business can yield me 100k a month in Nigeria? by Ikedonn(m): 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2010
What business can yield me 100k a month.Please respond
Re: What business can yield me 100k a month in Nigeria? by cantell(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2010
Stop dreaming bro!
Any biz that can get u that amount in a space of one month, is not legit.
That means its likely drugs or kidnapping, which happens to be lucrative now.
If you want to earn like a normal biz man, i have a list of goods i can send to you and then you import them yourself.
I'm willing to sell them on commission basis, if the price is right.
Aside from that, i have nothing else to offer.
Re: What business can yield me 100k a month in Nigeria? by Ikedonn(m): 7:05am On Jun 17, 2010
Cantel,i am interested inĀ  your biz,so what's the biz?i based here in thailand.thanks
Re: What business can yield me 100k a month in Nigeria? by ologun01(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2010
@ poster

can i have your email address or you mail me at ologun01@yahoo.com

I have a biz proposal for you that would net you the 100k per month based on your proposed investment amount.

Thnks
Re: What business can yield me 100k a month in Nigeria? by cantell(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2010
ologun01:

@ poster

I have a biz proposal for you that would net you the 100k per month based on your proposed investment amount.

Thnks
ologun01:

@ poster

Thnks
Haha. . .have mercy abeg!
No dupe am.
If there's any biz that can fetch that amount monthly, tell me cos i'd like to join.
@Poster,
If you're serious, contact me with the e-mail add on my profile.
Have a nice day!
Re: What business can yield me 100k a month in Nigeria? by kod2: 8:35am On Jun 18, 2010
please in invest in my catfish business
Re: What business can yield me 100k a month in Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2010
What if u use the money to do cocoa business. The season for the product is around the corner.

Contact ebikay2@yahoo.com for details
Re: What business can yield me 100k a month in Nigeria? by okolinelson(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2010
hello friend! i'm NELSON FROM ENUGU. i have many biz ideas that concerns our country's rich natural resources. but d problem has been a financier. if u can invest 1.5million in any of these biz, i promise to double ur money in six months i.e 3million. we can also partner if u so desire. reach me on - 08063664222, 08052143355 or mail- biggerboysclub2004@yahoo.com

expectin to hear frm u soon
Re: What business can yield me 100k a month in Nigeria? by kliverpool(m): 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2011
oil and gas
i will give you 132k every month
but i don't know how much you are willing to invest?
i work in a depot.you will give me some body that will be in charge of
bank activities like getting draft.
the issue of trust is the biggest problem.
that is why i am assuring you that your money will be managed
by any body you put in charge.
i will just tell him or her what to do.
the return might even be more than 132k per month it depend on how many
transaction we can do in a month
adegboyeok@yahoo.com
you need to 2million to start.
Re: What business can yield me 100k a month in Nigeria? by abipaul: 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2011
There are business opportunities out there that can even fetch you more than 100k. However, all depends on your hard work. Read my post on " The Secrets of how to Make Money Online Free Revealed!" to see what it takes to make money in any business at all.

http://makemoneyonlinecool.com will solve this question for you.

(1) (Reply)

Fax Documents From Anywhere In Nigeria To A Fax Machine Anywhere In The World / 7 Horrifying Historical Origins Of Famous Corporate Logos / 100 Kegs Of Oddour Free Palm Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.