Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

In Defence Of Mrs Kemi Adeosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Defence Of Mrs Kemi Adeosun (316 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Defence Of Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Slayer1914: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2018
My aim in this write-up is not to defend Mrs Adeosun over the alleged forgery.

I do not support forgery of any form. My grouse is with the mob-like and holier-than-thou reactions to the whole affair - without any consideration of whether Mrs Adeosun’s misadventure with the NYSC was a mistake of the head or of the heart.

I am not arguing that whatever punishment she deserves should not be meted but that in passing our judgment we should also look at possible attenuating circumstances. Let me underline that I do not know Mrs Adeosun except as our Finance Minister.

If I need to make any open disclosure here it is my admiration of her for how she has carried herself with respect, using decent language in replying critics at all times, and keeping studied silence on several occasions that critics were simply trying to hit her below the belt.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/in-defence-of-mrs-kemi-adeosun-262676.html
Re: In Defence Of Mrs Kemi Adeosun by Racoon(m): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
Slayer1914:

My aim in this write-up is not to defend Mrs Adeosun over the alleged forgery.I do not support forgery of any form.
My grouse is with the mob-like and holier-than-thou reactions to the whole affair - without any consideration of whether Mrs Adeosun’s misadventure with the NYSC was a mistake of the head or of the heart.

Don't speak or mediate for her as you will not do so for her in a law court.Kemi is well educated to know better.Besides "guilty conscience fears no accusation"
APC government have set a very bad precedence of condoning illegalities that will forever hunt them.
Re: In Defence Of Mrs Kemi Adeosun by mpianya39(m): 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
Kemi lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Governors Siphone N241billion Annually, Says Transparency International / Youths Seek Deactivation Of Yomi Shogunle’s Account Over #endsars Comment / #osun2018: ADC Dumps Former SSG Adio Kazeem, Picks Former SSG Fatai Akin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.