Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia (18417 Views)

Almost 2,000 Nigerians Among Thousands Of World Cup Fans STILL IN RUSSIA / FG Airlifts 152 Nigerian World Cup Fans Stranded In Russia / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
wiseone28:
Now that they are telling you what to expect you are making noise...If you want follow you can go make we hear word na u go still come here come create a thread
Don't worry About me i will be fine!
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
gypsey:
which part pf the UK?

Every part of the UK, I have friend in London, armadale and Glasgow...working with out papers...and them never die...gone are the days police just stop u on the way and ask for biometric resident permit...enough expired kpali roaming the streets making a living..
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Every part of the UK, I have friend in London, armadale and Glasgow...working with out papers...and them never die...gone are the days police just stop u on the way and ask for biometric resident permit...enough expired kpali roaming the streets making a living..
That's very Good to know, i am glad that people can make a living without having to produce permit to work.
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
gypsey:
That's very Good to know, i am glad that people can make a living without having to produce permit to work.

Like I said...it's law that u must be paid at least the minimum wage of 7.83£ per hr...but the employer seizes the opportunity that u don't have papers to use u and pay u like 5£ or even less for an hour....but it's not cool job...and u gats know one or two pple....u can't just walk into a place....and get undocumented jobs...cos it's a crime too for the employer..
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Like I said...it's law that u must be paid at least the minimum wage of 7.83£ per hr...but the employer seizes the opportunity that u don't have papers to use u and pay u like 5£ or even less for an hour....but it's not cool job...and u gats know one or two pple....u can't just walk into a place....and get undocumented jobs...cos it's a crime too for the employer..
well... if it helps people without permit to work to survive then, it's fine. i didn't think there are still undocumented people in the UK the way things are at the moment or even Atall!
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
RaptorX:
Dumb and stupid comments everywhere, if you think this 75 fools and i call them fools because they think they are suffering in Nigeria but they will see real suffering in Russia are sharp or smart you can as well follow them to Russia to go pick dollars or roubles from the streets of Moscow. The problem with the average Nigerian youth is that he is so psychologically conditioned that he thinks he can only be successful in life when he is living in a white country.

U don't have to be mean about it, some pple go and it favours them, some do the same and it's different...
The truth is the settings is different, the gap between the rich and poor isn't that wide...not that u will get there and start to ride a Porsche or pick money from the streets.....but the zeal of hard work that people don't put in when in nigeria, they put it in and they make cool money....
I have folks working just 3days a week..at 7.83£ per hour....and their standard of living is like a comfortable banker.....me I don't tell people the bad side of advance countries cos everyone knows money don't grow on trees...it could be their way..when they arrive..they would make that decision to leave or stay
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by KanwuliaExtra: 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
This can only happen with SHYTE-HOLE, HELL-HOLE countries like Nigeria I swear! grin
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
gypsey:
well... if it helps people without permit to work to survive then, it's fine. i didn't think there are still undocumented people in the UK the way things are at the moment or even Atall!

Oga, me I no dey tell person make e no travel, since my friend that arrived on conference visa got lucky. by the strangest luck I've ever seen, his passport got lost, ....till today he himself can't explain how he was converted to an asylum immigrant.....my own be say...if u no Sabi anybody, don't dare to just enter plane on tourist visa say u want take a hike ooooo....
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by peacengine(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ugosample:

Well sha

You will not blame them na

I am in Nigeria at the moment on a visit, and the level of suffering don multiply, too bad.

beggars have multiplied, prices of things don jump, generator noise (I hate this one the most) unemployed folks too in the neighbourhood, bet9ja customers don multiply too undecided and the list goes on.

So I don't blame anyone wanting to leave this $hithole tho

What I don't support is taking uncalculated risk when making such moves

paying an agent 500k for visa is dumb

trekking through Libya to get to Europe is suicidal.

going to any country you hear just because you FEEL that your lot will be better there is silly.

many other things done by desperate Nigerians are also silly

I get it that the Nigerian situation has driven many to be desperate; but one still has to be sensible

Bro, where you de for Nija?
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Oga, me I no dey tell person make e no travel, since my friend that arrived on conference visa got lucky. by the strangest luck I've ever seen, his passport got lost, ....till today he himself can't explain how he was converted to an asylum immigrant.....my own be say...if u no Sabi anybody, don't dare to just enter plane on tourist visa say u want take a hike ooooo....
Mmmm.....
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Toxydon147: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by OperationalVehi: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
Better those 75 nigerian illegal immigrants try and get out of russia into another country cos russia has no hiding place for illegal immigrants. Russia is a police state where even ur best friend is a police informant. Better look for which country to slide into wey close to russia like kazahstan or ukrain. If dem russia secret police lock u inside their gulag u will know dat naija kirikiri prison is paradise on earth.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trailer Rams Into A Building In Kirikiri Area Of Lagos. Photos / How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) / Trailer Accident Along Ikorodu Expressway In Lagos This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.