Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia (18416 Views)

Almost 2,000 Nigerians Among Thousands Of World Cup Fans STILL IN RUSSIA / FG Airlifts 152 Nigerian World Cup Fans Stranded In Russia / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
Flatheadsss and their waywardness
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by dkronicle(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
Olukat:
Only if they know the country they are joking with...Russia?
But is any country worse than Nigeria? shocked shocked shocked shocked

embarassed tongue tongue You dey talk like say u don live for russia before. Make we hear word
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
ofuonyebi:

Never!...not like in Nigeria where dicks & Harry can hide themselves from other country to make a mess..

the Russian dogs will soon find them out...and if care is not taken, they will tastes some days in jail ...before they are sent back to 9ja

like a parcel......their bayobayo abracadabra...will not work against the Russian security..
all those russian dogs dat luk like wolvescheesy
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
id4sho:
Imagine USA hosting World Cup cheesy shocked cool
if na USA host dis world cup then half d naija population for don disappear inside yankeecheesy. During the USA 94 world even at dat time dat naija wasnt as bad as this economically...a number of naija fans never returned after d worldcup.
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Hi
they are in 2026 (usa Canada Mexico won a joint bid)

when the winter will come, if they have no place to stay, they will FREEZE TO DEATH as weather go easily in the minus degrees in Russia, come winter.... if in doubt, open your freezer and see if you can sleep in it and tell us about it the next day.

Will they be homeless for ever...there are undocumented jobs abroad spaying as much as 10-12dollars an hour....they will adjust work and dodge from authorities....if they are lucky marry babe with papers... Level don change.. one time...
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Will they be homeless for ever...there are undocumented jobs abroad spaying as much as 10-12dollars an hour....they will adjust work and dodge from authorities....if they are lucky marry babe with papers... Level don change.. one time...
please were can i find those undocumented jobs Abroad? which Abroad Exactly?. for $10 _$12 Abeg!
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
1StopRudeness:

when you talk about such journey, its good to talk about the few who manage to make it (thus why others want to copy it), but please do also talk about the many miserable ones who FAIL (sometimes tragically), so people have a true understanding about the pros and cons of going for such mad journey. with IFs BUTs and MAYBEs, we can go on forever, so lets talk about REALITY..... the reality here is that if anyone wants to move to Russia (illegally) to do menial/construction work, then they should remember that:

A) WORK: you will probably NEVER make 10-12 dollars /hr working illegally in Russia, unless you sell drugs or your body. the reality is that you may earn around $300 a month slaving from morning to night, if you are lucky (just to make it clear, the minimum wage in Russia is about 12K RUBLES, thats about $200).

B) WEATHER: you MUST find a warm place to stay before autumn comes (let alone winter). seeing these football fans sleeping outside in the summer, and thinking you can do that in the winter will have you die fast fast! -5 degrees is the average temperature inMoscow during winter, think about it.

C) RACISM: as much as Russians are changing their attitude towards black people and become more and more open minded (especially women), you best believe that Russia is still a VERY RACIST country. failure to take this into SERIOUS consideration, will have your body float in the Moskva river.

D) CORRUPTION: if you think Nigeria is a corrupt nation, and thats why you want to run away from it, then Russia is certainly NOT the place to run to, as corruption there is exactly the same as Nigeria.

E) LANGUAGE: the language barrier is a big problem to many foreigner who move to Russia, as their alphabet is different.... thus more difficult to learn. without speaking the language it would be quasi impossible to integrate and possibly have better opportunities.

but hey, if someone wants to move to Russia/Qatar or any of these places just as bad as Nigeria, then by all means be our guest, it will be a valauable traveling experience for you (so long as you come back in one piece).

4 Likes

Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
gypsey:
please were can i find those undocumented jobs Abroad? which Abroad Exactly?. for $10 _$12 Abeg!

Are u trying to be sarcastic or are u asking me a vague question.there are undocumented jobs in all countries with strict immigration policy.....because the employer's too use it as an opportunity not to pay minimum wage and save cost, though a risk for him too, but they do it....since the person doesn't have working papers, he can't complain.....

1 Like

Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
gypsey:

ahahahahaha its people like you who are deceived by online nonsense from people who have never set foot in these places. bro, A) stop dreaming, you will NEVER get an illegal job for $10/12 unless you have to sell poison, kill people or give up your nyansh B) if there was indeed jobs like that, you think that Russians (whose minimum wage is $200) wouldnt do these jobs? the only places where you will have illegal jobs that pays $10/12, is in countries where these jobs are normally paying $15/20 or more, duh! now, if anybody believes that cleaners/shiit carriers and construction workers in Russia are being paid $15/20 an hr, then i suggest you go for BRAIN SURGERY, because you are lacking sense! C) as much as many are offering illegal work, i doubt they will advertise these jobs openly.

2 Likes

Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by babony1: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

when you talk about such journey, its good to talk about the few who manage to make it (thus why others want to copy it), but please do also talk about the many miserable ones who FAIL (sometimes tragically), so people have a true understanding about the pros and cons of going for such mad journey. with IFs BUTs and MAYBEs, we can on forever, so lets talk about REALITY..... the reality here is that if anyone wants to move to Russia (illegally) to do menial/construction work, then they should remember that:

A) WORK: you will probably NEVER make 10-12 dollars /hr working illegally in Russia, unless you sell drugs or your body. the reality is that you may earn around $300 a month slaving from morning to night, if you are lucky (just to make it clear, the minimum wage in Russia is about 12K RUBLES, thats about $200).

B) WEATHER: you MUST find a warm place to stay before autumn comes (let alone winter). seeing these football fans sleeping outside in the summer, and thinking you can do that in the winter will have you die fast fast! -5 degrees is the average temperature inMoscow during winter, think about it.

C) RACISM: as much as Russians are changing their attitude towards black people and become more and more open minded (especially women), you best believe that Russia is still a VERY RACIST country. failure to take this into SERIOUS consideration, will have your body float in the Moskva river.

D) CORRUPTION: if you think Nigeria is a corrupt nation, and thats why you want to run away from it, then Russia is certainly NOT the place to run to, as corruption there is exactly the same as Nigeria.

E) LANGUAGE: the language barrier is a big problem to many foreigner who move to Russia, as their alphabet is different.... thus more difficult to learn. without speaking the language it would be quasi impossible to integrate and possibly have better opportunities.

but hey, if someone wants to move to Russia/Qatar or any of these places just as bad as Nigeria, then by all means be our guest, it will e a valauable experience (so long as you come back in one piece).
You mentioned vital points I can figure out in your write up.
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by shadeze: 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sharp guys grin
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
THESE guyz are smart. me i have spent close to 200,000 naira looking for visa to leave this zoo. They almost went to abroad free. I trust igbo guyz there they must have told PUTIN.PUTIN is educated and he hears english.we will contribute effectively to your russian economy by working for u SIR. Please dont let them take us back the zoo.
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
lovemydaddyland:
THESE guyz are smart. me i have spent close to 200,000 naira looking for visa to leave this zoo. They almost went to abroad free. I trust igbo guyz there they must have told PUTIN.PUTIN is educated and he hears english.we will contribute effectively to your russian economy by working for u SIR. Please dont let them take us back the zoo.

you should ask yourself, if Russia is such a wonderful place, why did 150 of them decide to come back to the "zoo"?! are they mad OR just realistic?!

1 Like

Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

ahahahahaha its people like you who are deceived by online nonsense from people who have never set foot in these places. bro, A) stop dreaming, you will NEVER get an illegal job for $10/12 unless you have to sell poison, kill people or give up your nyansh B) if there was indeed jobs like that, you think that Russians (whose minimum wage is $200) wouldnt do these jobs? the only places where you will have illegal jobs that pays $10/12, is in countries where these jobs are normally paying $15/20 or more, duh! now, if anybody believes that cleaners/shiit carriers and construction workers in Russia are being paid $15/20 an hr, then i suggest you go for BRAIN SURGERY, because you are lacking sense! C) as much as many are offering illegal work, i doubt they will advertise these jobs openly.
okay, thank you! but please have you ever set foot in Abroad before? if you have which country exactly?

So because i asked a simple question which i believe wasn't directed to you, that gave you the Audacity to write all the Above Rubbish! and insults describing me and suggesting that i need a brain surggery too, i don't remember using any derogatory words or insults in my question. you could have just put me out of my misery and Answered my simple question, the Stupid thing is you still didn't Answer the simple question.
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Are u trying to be sarcastic or are u asking me a vague question.there are undocumented jobs in all countries with strict immigration policy.....because the employer's too use it as an opportunity not to pay minimum wage and save cost, though a risk for him too, but they do it....since the person doesn't have working papers, he can't complain.....
you still didn't tell me which Abroad exactly! it's not a difficult question. which country?!!
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Ugosample(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
blackaxe78:

What a prayer.
You go mop floor sotey floor go mop you.
grin grin
It's a decent job tho
What's wrong with that?
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
gypsey:
okay, thank you! but please have you set foot in Abroad before? if you have which country exactly?

bro, again, visiting a country for a week is different than MOVING TO and LIVING somewhere. many people can tell you they have "been" somewhere, but you will discover a very different side of a country once you live there. thats why many will land in places like Russia and automatically believe that it is better than Nigeria, without having a clue as to what it takes to LIVE/WORK/SETTLE there.

to answer your question, apart from extended holidays, i have never lived in Nigeria, and relocate to a different country every 2/3yrs.

1 Like

Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Ugosample(m): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
1StopRudeness:

not in Russia

maybe in western Europe
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

bro, again, visiting a country for a week is different than MOVING TO and LIVING somewhere. many people can tell you they have "been" somewhere, but you will discover a very different side of a country once you live there. thats why many will land in places like Russia and automatically believe that it is better than Nigeria, without having a clue as to what it takes to LIVE/WORK/SETTLE there.

to answer your question, apart from extended holidays, i have never lived in Nigeria, and relocate to a different country every 2/3yrs.
so because you have never lived in nigeria, that gave you the Audacity to write all the Rubbish and derogatory remarks in your previous response to my very simple question, you could have just answered my question simply without suggesting that i need a brain surgery, i don't remember using any obnoxious words in my question, even still you couldn't Answer my simple question, all you have managed to do is tell me you live in Europe. big deal! you live in Russia so bloody what?
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by peacengine(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

when you talk about such journey, its good to talk about the few who manage to make it (thus why others want to copy it), but please do also talk about the many miserable ones who FAIL (sometimes tragically), so people have a true understanding about the pros and cons of going for such mad journey. with IFs BUTs and MAYBEs, we can go on forever, so lets talk about REALITY..... the reality here is that if anyone wants to move to Russia (illegally) to do menial/construction work, then they should remember that:

but hey, if someone wants to move to Russia/Qatar or any of these places just as bad as Nigeria, then by all means be our guest, it will be a valauable traveling experience for you (so long as you come back in one piece).

Guy you geh enough time on your hands o.

1 Like

Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
peacengine:

Guy you geh enough time on your hands o.
Don't mind him, he is just desparately looking for an Audience to tell he lives in Russia.
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by RaptorX: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
Dumb and stupid comments everywhere, if you think this 75 fools and i call them fools because they think they are suffering in Nigeria but they will see real suffering in Russia are sharp or smart you can as well follow them to Russia to go pick dollars or roubles from the streets of Moscow. The problem with the average Nigerian youth is that he is so psychologically conditioned that he thinks he can only be successful in life when he is living in a white country.

1 Like

Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Ugosample(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
lovemydaddyland:

this is so hilarious
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
gypsey:
you still didn't tell me which Abroad exactly! it's not a difficult question. which country?!!

The UK
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Ugosample(m): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
RaptorX:
Dumb and stupid comments everywhere, if you think this 75 fools and i call them fools because they think they are suffering in Nigeria but they will see real suffering in Russia are sharp or smart you can as well follow them to Russia to go pick dollars or roubles from the streets of Moscow. The problem with the average Nigerian youth is that he is so psychologically conditioned that he thinks he can only be successful in life when he is living in a white country.
Well sha

You will not blame them na

I am in Nigeria at the moment on a visit, and the level of suffering don multiply, too bad.

beggars have multiplied, prices of things don jump, generator noise (I hate this one the most) unemployed folks too in the neighbourhood, bet9ja customers don multiply too undecided and the list goes on.

So I don't blame anyone wanting to leave this $hithole tho

What I don't support is taking uncalculated risk when making such moves

paying an agent 500k for visa is dumb

trekking through Libya to get to Europe is suicidal.

going to any country you hear just because you FEEL that your lot will be better there is silly.

many other things done by desperate Nigerians are also silly

I get it that the Nigerian situation has driven many to be desperate; but one still has to be sensible

1 Like

Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by wiseone28: 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
gypsey:
Don't mind him, he is just desparately looking for an Audience to tell he lives in Russia.
Now that they are telling you what to expect you are making noise...If you want follow you can go make we hear word na u go still come here come create a thread

Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Ugosample(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

No wonder you reason the way you do @ your last paragraph
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Greatzeus(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
id4sho:
Imagine USA hosting World Cup cheesy shocked cool
USA hosted the world cup in 1994, obviously before you were born
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by id4sho(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
Greatzeus:

USA hosted the world cup in 1994, obviously before you were born
No be ur fault, i guess cuz am not a football fan even at that, who doesn't know USA 94 angry
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by patrickcollins: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
To me those that absconded did the right thing provided the hustle here no dey pay, is better to stay back than come back to Benue or plateau, other parts of d country and have ur head chop off while in their sleep.
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by nextstep(m): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
No problem, after the coming winter and no job wires them, those 75 will be begging to be repatriated. Then they will be disturbing us with "please come to our aid", "Russia is hard" and other wailings.

Money that can start a better business here, wasted to go and abscond to Russia.
Re: 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
1StopRudeness:

The UK
which part of the UK?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Chinedu Emeyazia Victim Lokoja Explosion "Touching Pictures" / How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) / Trailer Rams Into A Building In Kirikiri Area Of Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.