Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen (689 Views)

Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by FengChui(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
Senator Dino Melaye has reportedly been kidnapped by unknown gunmen on his way to Kogi from Abuja.

According to fellow senator, Ben Murray Bruce, Melaye was abducted after unknown gunmen in a Sienna vehicle blocked his car.

Details coming in later....

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-senator-dino-melaye-kidnapped-unknown-gunmenphoto/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/breaking-dino-melaye-kidnapped/

Re: Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by drtwist(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
How did we get to this stage? Please this kind of politics is not healthy for my nation. Let's us all come together to match both APC and PDP out of the nation politics. Infact every politician that have occupy one position or the other should be force to resign.

I stand for a better tomorrow
Re: Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by isacolukay(m): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
I heard from one of his aides some minutes ago. He said SDM was truly kidnapped somewhere around Gwagwalada, on his way to Lokoja today. He claimed that the whereabout of the senator is unknown as at the time.
Re: Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
...but where are his security personnel when he was kidnapped?
Re: Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by FengChui(m): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...but where are his security personnel when he was kidnapped?

If you ask me, na who I go ask? The matter wey you dey see so, e heavy for mouth....

(1) (Reply)

VAR ;one Of The DSS Member...... / President Buhari Was Trained To Kill - Bafarawa / Has Anyone Paid Air Peace Flight Ticket Online With International Credit Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.