Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo (15956 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Ramsey Nouah: 21% (25 votes)
Richard Mofe-Damijo: 78% (92 votes)
This poll has ended

Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos / Richard Mofe-damijo Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by trendy(f): 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2007
This comparision is like asking do u like dark skinned guys or fair guys wink

R.M.D for me kiss
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by Ayenfe(f): 5:48am On Mar 15, 2007
both are actually ok, it depend on how u view dem, but in my own part; i will go for RMD cos i believe if Ramsy could get to that age of RMD, he cant be as handsome as RMD, infact not 2 talk much the Man (RMD) na the person i go 4, the man na correct cool man, nevertheless Ramsy too dey ok, ooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by amyna(f): 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2007
WoW lIkE i gOt NoNe To SaY lOl CuZ aLl oF tHeM aRe Ma FaV ActOrS, bUt I GoTtA mAkE a dEcEtIoN, wElL i lIkE rAmSeY nOuAh MoRe ThAn I Do To RmD, bUt I gOtta TeLl RmD iS mOrE oLdEr AnD mAtUrE mInDeD aNd Rn Is SeArCh A pLaY bOy So RmD wIn ThE rAcE sRrY rAmSeY bUt I'Ll StIlL lUv YoU kiss smiley
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by liberia(f): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2007
ramsey ramsey ramsey all the way. and yes i do love mulatto light skinned mixed men. they are the finest men on the planet
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by MAYORIN1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2007
RMD is the real Man.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by sobi(f): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2007
hey jimmybus dats bullshit men.sometimes u allow people to express themself.if by snapin tuface a million times or fallin at his feet is how they want to show it, then let the girls be.abi na only american artist dem go jump for hin body, c'ommon nigeria try and appreciate wat u ve got ok and allow us express our mind.chao :p
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by hotfarams(f): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2007
Ramsey Tokunbo Nouah is the most sexiest, handsome, altogther man i have seen in a long long time, none of those other men actors can touch him. I envy his wife - but it is Ramsey all the WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by angel101(f): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2007
I personally dont like either one of them, but i gat 2 say RMD beats Ramsey hands down!

As for jimmybus, that one na sicko. anyone understand what he/she was trying to say? bad belle dey kill oh!
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by bajanchick(f): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2007
Now I am a fair person. I like them both, but Ramsey Noauh is the Bomb. The man can act, he has a gorgeous face, a sexy body and he appears to be very charmning. Would have to agree with hotfarams, this man is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

RMD is just alright, but Ramsey, if he asked me kindly I would have to give him piece. LOL
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by hotfarams(f): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2007
Angel, it seems that both you and myself seem to visit the same sites which includes my man Ramsey, but girl, why you don't like him - i cannot see anything not to like.   Something so SEXY, SWEET and HANSOME.  You got to tell me what he did you wrong.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by zelesuusu: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2007
RMD you know,
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by angel101(f): 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2007
hotfarams:

Angel, it seems that both you and myself seem to visit the same sites which includes my man Ramsey, but girl, why you don't like him - i cannot see anything not to like. Something so SEXY, SWEET and HANSOME. You got to tell me what he did you wrong.

LOL!!!
The guy just doesnt do it for me wink
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by ilabor: 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2007
c-e-l-e-b-r-i-t-i-e-s ! known for been well known! grin
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by gilgee(m): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2007
My peeps, these two guys are incomparable.
 E get peeps wey be men, come get boys.
make una use una brain diffrentiate em. ramsey na boy, RMD na man.
ramsey is only gud at potraying promiscuity while RMD can adapt to any character any time.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by nigerbobo(m): 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2007
There i no basis for comparison between the both of them. Your post should read: 'Ramsy Nouh Vs. Pat Attah'.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by ellab(f): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2007
@Jimmybus,i tink u re rite.evry1 also is a celebrity,but some of us dont know dat.seeing gals jump at celebrities makes me angry too but u jus ve to take it as life.wen sum1 is suffering to make ends meet,dey wont be there until the person bcomes a star.all d same,i tink i prefer RMD cuz he's more matured dan Ramsey.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by dollyp1cute(f): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2007
How can anybody put RMD and RAMSEY in the same ring talk less of competing shocked , they are in a totally different league.

RMD is an Icon he has been around forever and he is still drop dead gorgeous.

Now if you are comparing Chidi Imokeme with Ramsey then we can begin to challenge.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by bajanchick(f): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2007
Are you guys blind, RMD is an olden golden. I mean he is not an ugly olden golden but please. Ramsey Nouah is a young, hot, succulent looking brother, who has it going on. Ramsey Noauh all the way!!!!
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by hotfarams(f): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2007
Angel, I can't fight you on this one, as we are all entiled to our own opinion. Cheers!
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by hotfarams(f): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2007
Bajanchick, You really are from the Caribbean.  You know and can depict a fine brother when you see one.    I think that the RMD fans need to get some binoculars or something, they really are not seeing clearly. You think the rain is falling from their eyes blocking their vision, LOL!
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by bajanchick(f): 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2007
True dat!!!! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Unfortunately some peeps on this blog need to get glasses or have their glasses changed. LOL smiley
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by alanbolo(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2007
RMD all d way - maturity depicted in the movies alone is enough.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by MP007(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2007
exactly , think before u post sh^T , noah vs rich , over what? try use brain , u couls have said ///, who is better or who do u liie most , u self u brain
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by tonib(f): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2007
rmd is the best smiley
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by hotfarams(f): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2007
Sory MP007, can't understand what you have typed, come again, and this time use the english language. grin
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by omoge25(f): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2007
Ramsey is getting old.

Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by bajanchick(f): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2007
Ramsey Nouah Vs RMD

Y'all want to see a real man, check him out now. Van Vicker!!!

Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by Darealaby: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2007
Why don't you guys seize the opportunity that this forum provides to discuss intelligent topics that would be of benefits to you all.
If I may ask, what do you guys stand to gain from discussing the duo?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by cutiepie18(f): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2007
RMD, alll the day, ramsey nouah is aiit, but RMD Is the bomb, i luv him soooooooooooo much, he is too much,
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by hotfarams(f): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2007
Darealaby, i think that you are a man and not too pretty either.  You seem too upset with persons for sharing their views on the duo.  The men are SEXY, and that is what women like, SEXY MEN.  Take my advice and do a search on GENERAL DISCUSSION, I guess you may gain something there - the topic says it all, but for right now, leave us alone, we love the men and we are going to continue to admire such EDIBLE SPIECES.  Now check our Ramsey, GOD, How on earth can any woman could leave him alone much further than stop talking about him.  YOU GOT TO BE ONE CRAZY SON/DAUGHTER OF A BITCH.

Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by PHEESAYOUR(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2007
There You go jimmybus, I Just fell in love with your post.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by RichyBlacK(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2007
They're both good; very close call. I enjoy roles played by Ramsey more. So, Ramsey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephaine Okereke Files Divorce And Asking For N100 Million / Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Brother's Posthumous Birthday (Photos) / The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.