Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Who Here Uses The Leagoo T5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Here Uses The Leagoo T5 (1366 Views)

Leagoo T5 5.5"fhd 13+5mp Dual Rear Camera 4+64gb Memory @ $79.99 / Who Knows Abt Leagoo T5 / LEAGOO T5 Full Specification And Price - Tottenham Hotspur Limited Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Here Uses The Leagoo T5 by Abrahamdgreat(m): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
I have some questions... And I would really like to know the battery life, preferably the Screen On Time
Re: Who Here Uses The Leagoo T5 by promDpmax: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
I use leagoo T5, The battery iant as strong as rhe mah says 3000mah, It runs down quick, and charges fast, its not a long lasting devixe, I muat say Genreal Leagoo is awaste, My leagoo T5 suddenly developed touchpad issue aftwr fi e months., Am planning on seeling it at a give away price or fixing it then sell.
Re: Who Here Uses The Leagoo T5 by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
promDpmax:
I use leagoo T5, The battery iant as strong as rhe mah says 3000mah, It runs down quick, and charges fast, its not a long lasting devixe, I muat say Genreal Leagoo is awaste, My leagoo T5 suddenly developed touchpad issue aftwr fi e months., Am planning on seeling it at a give away price or fixing it then sell.

Wtf Is Dis?
Re: Who Here Uses The Leagoo T5 by promDpmax: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
I have a neat leagoo t5 with touchpad malfunction for sell at a give away, Any interested persons should contact me on 08068891950
Re: Who Here Uses The Leagoo T5 by Abrahamdgreat(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
promDpmax:
aw much
Re: Who Here Uses The Leagoo T5 by OVA200(m): 3:15am On Aug 05, 2018
I bought T5 for someone since january 24th and the person have been using it intensively (the 64gb and 16gb sd card inserted on the phone are both full) and no any issue till now expect the battery which wont last more than 5-6 hours of heavy usage.
Re: Who Here Uses The Leagoo T5 by tulipsmadra: 11:08am On Aug 07, 2018
Leagoo and touchpad wahala are like bread and butter. Am never going to buy their product ever again, I almost file for bankruptcy becos of the m8pro angry angry
Re: Who Here Uses The Leagoo T5 by Fuadeiza(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
I currently use t5c.....

No problem so far
Re: Who Here Uses The Leagoo T5 by gbengalotgrand: 6:26am On Aug 09, 2018
Am using kiigaa power of leagoo....i never get any issue wit.....if u are using leagoo mak sure u use battery saver.....it ll last u for a day
Re: Who Here Uses The Leagoo T5 by Abrahamdgreat(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
OVA200:
I bought T5 for someone since january 24th and the person have been using it intensively (the 64gb and 16gb sd card inserted on the phone are both full) and no any issue till now expect the battery which wont last more than 5-6 hours of heavy usage.
r u sure cos mine doesn't last more than 4 hours on heavy usage t5c
Re: Who Here Uses The Leagoo T5 by OVA200(m): 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
Abrahamdgreat:
r u sure cos mine doesn't last more than 4 hours on heavy usage t5c
Am not talking about T5c here bro or dont you know they are different? I even have the t5c with me and it last for 5.5 hour under heavy usage, our definition for heavy usage may differ sha
Re: Who Here Uses The Leagoo T5 by Abrahamdgreat(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
OVA200:
Am not talking about T5c here bro or dont you know they are different? I even have the t5c with me and it last for 5.5 hour under heavy usage, our definition for heavy usage may differ sha
I do bit they have the same battery, that's y I am asking...
Re: Who Here Uses The Leagoo T5 by OVA200(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Abrahamdgreat:
I do bit they have the same battery, that's y I am asking...
But the processor differs now not only mAh of the battery determine
Re: Who Here Uses The Leagoo T5 by Abrahamdgreat(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
OVA200:
Thing way no reach 4 and d half hours

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus / Samsung Galaxy A8s Price In Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.